WTF i hate drumpf now!

WTF i hate drumpf now!

this is something hitler would have done

literally

I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN! THIS IS WHY I DON'T VOTE! #DEMOCRACYSOWHITE
AUTOMATED LUXURY NONBINARY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM (*I'M BEING IRONIC AND SILLY BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE AND UNIRONICALLY DESIRE LITERAL COMMUNISM*) WHEN???

soon but it will have superhuman nationalist twist

This is nothing. Just wait until he announces the US moves its Israel embassy to Jerusalem.

>mfw my dad and mom immigrated to north america in the great 80s
They were lucky

Can't wait for this to set a precedent and make more countries leave UN garbage.

He won't, while Trump really is that stupid he'll only pull this one after his mid-term, either to galavanize his base on his re-election bid or to distract from some scandal

Yeah, just like it did with Paris right? What country is going to follow US lead? Israel is already out of most UN institutions and Russia's gimmick is to act as a power broker

Rumors are that it will happen really soon.

>Yeah, just like it did with Paris right
It doesn't even got formalized yet, this is just starting, we are less than a year at this.

Don't worry Germany will force more migrants upon the rest of Europe

>we
What's a wh*Te amerishi doing in BLACK Amerindian lands?

Based
How is he stupid?
>flag
Oh I see

Hopefully. I trust ur word maplesyrup friend

As much as I'd like to believe it, every crisis Trump creates means less manouvering room on trying to screw us over, white house is now mostly unsubstantiated rumors, like Tillerson getting sacked, it's all up in the air because the dumbfuck in chief thinks it somehow gives him leverage to be random and arbitrary in the use of his power, nevermind he probably couldn't help himself even if he wanted to

Don't reply to me ever again you nazi muslim

How is it stupid to create an unnecessary crisis in which even his Saudi allies will be forced to act just to save face? Are you for real? It has nothing to do with where I'm from

You're not part of anything dumb fuck kekistani, the consensus of sane nations is pretty clear on Paris

>mExcrement intellectuals
¡Arriba, Arriba! ¡Ándale, Ándale!

America, where amerifats yell they don't want more immigration while telling you how pride they are for their geritage and culture roots

Is there supposed to be a contradiction here?

Also let in Guatemalans you bullies

Ad hominem much dumbass?

I'll vote the options that aim to do that, don't you worry

>Ad hominem much
>dumbass
Juan the logician

Eh at least he's honest. It's not like Germany who plays the humanitarian card while at the same time pays Turkey to keep refugees in place while tries to dump its unwanted on everybody else.

Peak kek

We; As in we who are living in this world. Got it now?

>the consensus
The lack of any and carrer politicians agreeing to anything that won't have the media do a 5 minute hitpiece against them.

You're discrediting my points on my nationality, that is textbook ad hominem dumb fuck

>Mexican
aaaaand discredited.