/blue/ - Blue States General

Get in here Democrats. Not allowed: Drumpf supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Se6PrO_PrMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

>Politics related generals
Reporting in: The only state where white people voted against Drumpf in every county

Based MA. Truly the smartest state.

There are two of them dingus

LOOHZAHZ! :^3

>tfw I did the right thing in one of those crowded islands

Hawaii doesn't count.
>Best Schools
>Best History
>Best Commuter Rail
>Best Politics

Massachusetts was God's gift to this wretched country

It's among the smarter ones but not in this particular case.

youtube.com/watch?v=Se6PrO_PrMA

Hillary Clinton is a corporate puppet but anything is better than Trump.

That's it, show your contempt for your own country. Show your true colors. Keep going.

On the other hand, the primacy of self-identification with state over union is a nice throwback to older attitudes, lending you a moment's credence.

First clause right, second clause wrong. 1-1.

Nevadanon here, Clark and Washoe County went blue

The most BASED of the blue states, the grand daddy of liberal values and anti-racist rhetoric checking in. Thank (You)s are in order for our regular donation of fifty-five delegates every four years.

true blue of clark county, washington reporting in

Connecticut user here. Not from one of the shitty towns full of corrupt Drumpf supports, LOOKING AT YOU WOLCOTT

not my fault that everything outside of New England is barbarian wastes

As an NJ guy i didn't find new England thaaat different from the tri state area

but muh poland springs

Dammit, the dems better not fuck up and put a shitty candidate again.
Who do they have for 2020 anyway?
Biden?
Schumer?
Harris?
Booker?
Tulsi????

Any liberals here living in deeply red states? Care to tell of what it's like?

Most likely the corporate candidate with be Harris, it will be a Harris vs Bernie showdown I think.

And the lie is exposed at beginning and end. You acknowledge greaters and lessers, and propose to erect a wall. I win all possible future arguments by default in addition to your media people dropping at a much faster rate lately than the Trump useful idiots.

Kek i drink the poland spring water bottles. They are pretty cheap in coscto. When i was a kid, I thought they were from Poland

You monsters! Why you put fish in your taco?!

Biden, easy win for the dems

I love this state

not an argument

also, FUCK russians

The real question is why do so many put lettuce?
Same, but it's been getting too hot.

Why Russians are pretty cool tho i prefer poles.

This is the fear. Trump was b8'ing Hillary into running which is a very bad move if she takes it. I could easily see it being another victory for him. Dems really should have been grooming a presidential candidate from the day Trump took office. I don't know what the fuck they're doing.

I think Biden would be a pretty strong choice. As much as I'd like to see Bernie it's probably over for him. I don't think he will pull his previous momentum. Hillary is no good, too much bad press surrounding her, doesn't matter if it's true or not.

losers

Bernie is old as fuck, do you think he still has it in him to try for another round at elections?
I don't think the dems have a good chance if they put up Harris or Schumer otherwise. Schumer would be seen as a cosmopolitan sort of guy and Kamala Harris has a south asian sounding name. I don't know enough about Booker to have an opinion about him. Tulsi is the meme candidate.
Bernie might be the best bet, he better not let BLM shite make him a bitch again though.

I would think Biden is too old to push. My bet is on Booker. They better pick someone soon though or it's gonna be another close one.

You're a fucking stupid fucking idiot. It goes like this.

Trump's rhetoric centers on building a wall.

Dems/leftists react to this with contempt "no, walls are evil."

In this thread, we have a self-avowed dem who has idealized what he loves best about his own place (itself a salutary wish) by depicting a wall around it. Are you getting it yet?

Eat my dick, objectively wrong faggot. Suck your own failure and hypocrisy when they stare you in your own face, to your face.

I wonder if we could ever sustain our own general, or even just a weekly thread? How many Californians are on Sup Forums anyways?

Because it is meat and it tastes good.

Politics are pretty easy to predict, it will be O'Malley, Booker, Harris, and Bernie. Harris and Bernie will btfo the rest then it will come down to who wants a Clinton clone vs something fresh. Age doesn't matter to be just as long as he's functional. But if Bernie wins he will most likely select a girl VP to win those votes. Hopefully Warren.

What are our odds in 2018? We need to take majority in a least one house of congress, preferably both.

republicans wining will be much better, trump + democrat congress= huge mess

No, you don't. You need to desist altogether and give up, soyboys.

We can take the House but the Senate will most surely stay red.

This is the first actual smart person that I've seen in this thread. clever.

Best west coast state reporting in

>trump + democrat congress= huge mess

That's the point though. Stop the bleeding and put the brakes on all legislation working it's way through congress at that point. Then begin the long process of undoing all the damage. Is this the same as what Republicans when Obama was in office and the dems bitched about it? Yup. It's the sad result of how polarized politics has become but that's the game now and we have to play it to remain in it.

Yeah no, we're not going anywhere. I'm taking my goddamn country back.

no we don't let trump do what he wants for 4 years and then win 2020 and dominate , the Obama Republican congress era was awful for america and the trump dem congress will be even more awful.

I understand what you're getting at. It'll be easier to win with a big victory in 2020 if we let the Republicans basically burn the whole country to the ground but if we don't and resist then the divide between red and blue only gets wider and paves the way for more extremist candidates... what you say makes sense I'm just concerned about the damage in the meantime. Even if Republicans don't mange to destabilize the economy and get us knee deep in war, potentially nuclear, on the Korean peninsula, then I have to worry about the various pieces of legislation creating destructive legal precedent that could take years to overturn.

I need to think about this for awhile.

Tulsi all the way.

No, you don't. What you need to do is to acquiesce and drink your special milk quietly in the corner.

You are not a smart, well-heeled, thoughtful person. That's your central delusion.

Im a dem and you are just exagerating m8, the only bad things that will happen in trump's era are just some stupid short effect legislations and policies like his tax cuts and increase of property tax, supporting coil and gaz...

>the grand daddy of liberal values
too bad you were one of the newest contiguous states. "grand daddy" is not a term you deserve.

>running "The Fondler" Biden after the Weinstein shitstorm(s)
I hope you mean "easy loss"

Fuck off, you aren't taking the implications of what you suggest seriously enough. You speak like some idiot kid.

Tell me about Booker. What makes him stand out over the others?

Tulsi is the meme candidate though.
She has no chance.

Get your head outta your ass m8, I just don't see it going that bad. It'll take more than tweeting some dumb legislation to make things go that way.
Bannon isn't even that mainstream yet and he could still fuck up on Moore leaving his reputation in tatters.

I worked for Governor-elect Phil Murphy

also worked for the NJDSC

ama

how did you get started in politics? intern-dicksuck as a college student or something?

Is he any good?
What sort of shit have you seen go down behind the scenes?
Who's Corey Booker and why is he a possibility for 2020? What does he stand for?

>Booker 2020

NO

No insurance shills please

>No insurance shills please
While we're at it we should ban telecom, pharma, and banking shills from the running too. Trump is right that there's a swamp, but he's too dumb to formulate a competent plan to drain it.

actually a biochem major lmao. Political science is a worthless degree.

Politics is 90% showing up. Join your young democrats organization, intern for your state legislature, and start becoming useful somehow.

He's fucking amazing. Really great at politicking and pretty damn progressive for a moderate. He's legalizing marijuana and creating a public bank of NJ. The guy is a Harvard/wharton grad but was raised in a poor Boston family. He's got what it takes.

Booker is like a god amongst blacks over here. He's smart as fuck, donor-friendly, and very progressive.

Leftists hate him cause he sold us out to the pharmaceutical corps. Which is true.

It's that easy to get into?

What have you gotten out of it? Or are you invested in it to be a part of it or to improve your community?

>We can take the house...
lol

>I'm taking my goddamn country back.
>so I can give it to whatever washes up upon these shores