Now we all admire Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JxX-95qSwo
youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this British user.

>mfw a japanese likes me

japan daisuki

I saw my first genuine british slags at a train station when I went to bongastan. Was a bit disappointed.

How do you get a slag British gf? Also bravo, Japan (and Estonia!).

Tokyo is honestly a pretty amazing city but I wouldn’t want to live there as a working person.
Only as a millionaire with a flashy apartment of my own in a luxury high rise condo and no care in the world.

god I wish i lived in japan

ok
So how do I live there?

Nice video, it highlights some very good points concisely. Tokyo looks amazing

same thing with berlin, im surprise you haven't notice that when it comes to capital cities in 1st world countries.

Berlin is a dirty crime ridden city
I guess you can live a good life as a millionaire in any international capital but berlin is just ugly and full of twats

...Tokyo
It's the only place I wanna be
youtube.com/watch?v=5JxX-95qSwo

>Berlin is a dirty crime ridden city
You have never been to a dirty crime ridden city if you think berlin comes close to that. In terms of dirty and crime, berlin blew new york, at least when I went to visit berlin.

i confirm
Berlin is a dirty crime ridden city

I am. But chinks clutter the scenery.

I want to be there

youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68

You said first world cities
New York doesn’t meet this criteria

same desu

t.netouyo

FUCK OFF

Japanese living in other countries tell that the atmosphere of Tokyo is depressive and they feel down when they come back to Tokyo from other countries. Actually, lots of ordinary Japanese believes the future is depressive. And I think it's realistic and reasonable since our economy hasn't grown in the past 20 or 25 years and our lives have been getting poorer and harsher.

Do you understand the Netouyo are your own image in the mirror?

>low crime
Because they're xenophobic and bully each other into being obedient.
>good public transport
Because it couldn't exist otherwise, being as large and full as it is, also "good" is a matter of perspective if people ride to work like sardines.
>exceptional restaurants and bars
That the average worker can't afford.

Whites are ok. Korean are tolerable. Chinks are thorn in my side.

That's only because they lack of diversity. You tend to care for people like you. Hence the low crime and the fact that they don't litter.

It actually does. Try not to be so ignorant next time.

t.netouyo

kys

Maybe liveable for the insects known as Japanese, certainly not for humans

please stop coming to tokyo

all of the cities with foreigners are covered in graffiti and trash now. there is a beautiful wall in nakano that has paintings by many japanese people. one foreigner wrote FUCK YOU on top of all of it. I have a picture.

If it's so livable, why do japs kill themselves so much?

life can be tough

I saw one graffiti in Tokyo and was actually happy about it.
Same fucking grey everywhere.

Japs make sure to raise you from an early age to feel absolutely miserable when you're not a busy worker bee putting the collective good above your own. The best societies arise when people value their own good and the collective good equally.

>all of the cities with foreigners are covered in graffiti and trash now. there is a beautiful wall in nakano that has paintings by many japanese people. one foreigner wrote FUCK YOU on top of all of it. I have a picture.
AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU JAPAN

Graffiti your lungs, faggot.

Tokyo is not grey everywhere. There are forests and shrines everywhere.

I liked Kyoto and Hiroshima better when I visited, for some reason.
Also, have a picture of the only time I saw the police in Japan. Of course it was when they're talking to black people.

Of course you'd like Kyoto better, it's the historical imperial capital and full of ancient buildings. Tokyo is a very young city with comparatively little character other than what's derived from its sheer size.

> longest life span in the world
> lowest crime rate in the world
> world class food
> world class transport network
> world class electronics
> world class education
> world class whiskey and sake
> world class robotics
> world class automobiles
> world class motorcycles
> word class gaming entertainment
> world class night life
> world class women
> world class wives
> third largest economy in the world
> no illegal immigrants
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems
> free to own firearms
> no mass shootings
> legally own Sup Forums
> invented crypto currency

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Y-you overly idealize Japan desu...

anime~~~

Tokyo is literally nightmare mode, grey concrete as far as the eye can see in a megacity the size of a small country.
I would rather die by drowning than live there for the rest of my life.

fuck off

>i'd rather die than live in one of the best cities in the world

>The Japanese capital continue to defy the ills that affect other big cities

Oh geez i wonder why...

no one wonders why

Normies do. They are puzzled by the fact that Japan has such a low crime rate and a strong sense of community and social trust.

I wouldnt call sleeping in a netcafe booth living.

>strong sense of community
Its actually their shame culture that causes that.
If you step out of line you get reprimanded socially.
It isnt caused by homogenity and “trust” because thats the norm for them.
I mean theres an “Us and them” mentality, but it seems more like an independent thing rather than something that binds their community together.

Being part of a community is policing behavior that is considered anti social and harmful. Shame and being afraid of losing social status is a good thing.

>strong sense of community and social trust.
Funny way to spell complete lack of individuality and sheep herd mentality

Absolute belter of an image.

>meet yakuza on the street
>they ask you for your girlfriend
>can't go to the police because the police are in league with the yakuza
>get caught by the yakuza
>die
>people that cares for you can only mourn because the police works for the yakuza
>can't even complain about it
>try complaining online on a chinese forum
>get hammered down for not being like everyone else

But in Japan is issue is a bit more complex.
I suppose its an idea whats expected in the local community and in a professional environment rather than people actually being strongly connected and truly trusting each other.
Just look at their extreme formality, just because theres a strong national identity it doesnt mean that people arent strangers to each other.

>comments are blocked
hmmm i wonder why..
what a meme video, theres a lot of big cities with good public transport, the point about food and libraries is completly retarded. which big city doesn't have that? soyboy video. grass is always greener on the otherside, you weebs have to wake the fuck up.

>You weren't born a cute half-Japanese, half-English girl who lives in Tokyo.

>soyboy

delete your account

Every place besides my room is shit

>most livable city
according to whom?
last time i checked it was mostly Vienna and Australian cities

>Highest suicide rate

Comments are blocked on every Monocle video, they view themselves as a sophisticated serious publisher and not a platform for banter.

Why are you talking shit about Berlin? Out of all the major cities I visited on my yuro trip (paris, london, etc) Berlin was easily the best. Exceptional parks, suburbs, architecture, etc. So much preserved culture and history in the way the city is planned. I'd be happy as fuck to live close to Grosser Tiergaten.

Rather gas myself than live in some grimy sardine-tin urban conglomeration desu, I'll take living in the countryside any day of the week over any city.

I'm so jealous to Japanese, my "country" is 100% forest

It offends me how large Tokyo is. What an abomination.

it feels more like an endless village than a "big" city

I saw so many black people in Akihabara today.

Not bad