I don't like Asians because those twinks feel strong in killing the coolest animal for a shitty chinky "medicine"

I don't like Asians because those twinks feel strong in killing the coolest animal for a shitty chinky "medicine".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtriwH-8-8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*unzip dicks*

>tfw siberian tiger will go extinct in your life time because subhuman ryssä will kill them all to sell as boner pills for chinese
everything beautiful dies in this world

Fuck Asians, they are genocide our T-I-G-E-R-S!

t. swedecocksucker

In fact, the Tigers remained only in our country and we are trying to preserve them when the As*ans completely killed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtriwH-8-8s

I hope the wild tiger's population is growing in Russia.

Europe already killed off it's cool animals

Tigers are man killers. I don't want those shits anywhere outside a cage.

like what

Don't forget you also killed off bunch of wolves.

>Experts estimate that the 10,000 captive-bred tigers in private hands in the United States outnumber all tigers living in the wild.
>10,000 tigers in private hands in the US

...I guess we really are a nation of super villains.

You are not doing weird science are you?

>tfw no tigers
I do have a superconductor that I built, though it doesn't work...

you've got more chimpanzees in private hands as well I think, than in the whole word

who gives a fuck about animals they dont have a soul

g*rmans neither

Animals are more important than the chinese honestly.
If I had to choice to turn eastern china into a natural reserve I would do it in a heartbeat.

Do you have the picture starring this tiger in a wheel chair? It's so fuckiing hiarious

when they announce that the siberian tiger has gone extinct in the wild in the next ten years remember that you and all the other scum that infest russia are responsible for it.

Question to the animal-rights-supporters:
Is it really bad if meat-eating predators like tigers go extinct? Cat species are meat-eating hunters. One of them alone can kill a huge chunk of birds or antelopes on a very cruel way by ripping them apart while still being alive.

Portugese Ibex and Pyrenian ibex for example.

I think you mean Chinkos, not "Asians". We don't seek to kill tigers but inevitably, development will kill them. It's sad, but we have to choose between being a tourist dog and pony show country with no dignity or a developed and prosperous country. The tigers, rhinos, orang utans are regretable casualties but if they have to go, then they must go.

eat cow, chicken, fish and tiger. whats the difference?