Shouldn't it be lingua franca? It's the only major language that doesn't have retarded pronunciation/spelling

Shouldn't it be lingua franca? It's the only major language that doesn't have retarded pronunciation/spelling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0fFYT6nB6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolled r's are an abomination. Crime against nature.

Greek should be lingua franca.
I am a Greek

Italian is by far the nicest sounding romance language.

mong

Kids who can't roll their r's get sent to speech therapists. Like stutterers.

We are getting there buddy
"Spanish continues to be the second-most spoken mother language – topped only by Mandarin which is spoken by 950 million people. Today, Spanish is spoken in 7.8% of the world, a percentage that is predicted to remain the same until at least 2050 – unlike those for Mandarin and English which are expected to drop."
We are already infiltrating America's culture thanks to our hispanic-american brothers, just wait for their takeover of america by ~2050

it is happening desu SPANISH EMPIRE COMES BACK!

It kind of already is, but fuck the CH and Ñ, you guys fucked up badly with these.

This. Spanish is the worst language on Earth and OP is a faggot.

bit rude please apology

the fucking C and S sounds are cancer
too many open vowels
doesn't use the ondulating boye
mispronounciation of J and X

>We are already infiltrating America's culture thanks to our hispanic-american brothers, just wait for their takeover of america by ~2050
Ew

over my dead body

>t. Hoao

As long as Arab doesn't overtake us, we'll be fine.

in portuguese J is pronounced like jay, not like rr nor like iy

The Spanish pronounciation of J is weird, but the guttural shit some Portuguese dialects or the Frenchmen for an R isn't a real R. 400 years ago no European did that, it's a fashion of the French nobility that spread to other countries in which what French noblemen did was the prestigious thing to do.

Southern Germans, Austrians and the Swiss still roll their r's, and many Frenchmen still did that in the early 20th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0fFYT6nB6c

Until recently Canadian French speakers also rolled their Rs.

The best J pronounciation is probably the German. After all in Latin it was Iustitia

Mong

>pronounces something different than his language
>lol lmao thats mispronunciation

Most illogical and inconsistent word order of any language

these are slavs and by a long shot

We cannot remain on top forever. It will soon become your duty, Latinos and Mediterraneans, to protect the world from the Eternal Chink.

Any language with gendered nouns is automatically shit tier. Also, if your language cannot refer to someone without using gender-specific third-person personal pronouns, it deserves to go extinct.

I'm not against chinese domination. At least they don't limitate science because of a 2000 year old book.

This may have been the first and only informative Argentinian post I've ever read

>It's the only major language that doesn't have retarded pronunciation/spelling.
Sup

Why would you want Chinese domination when you could be on top? It's not like Christianity plays much of a political role anymore anyways.

Please kill yourself senpai.

asturian is spanish and doesn't have any problem with their C or S. In galician you have to use X in place of J because they use the same system of spanish too.

and still manages to be less chaotic than english

Italian is more phonetic.

Please stop mixing language and citizenship. Every language has their own rules and they're all ok because they're a fucking separate language

At least Italian doesn't rape the B, H and J.

Guttural R truly is the superior pronounciation

French was a mistake.

no u

Thanks, my Greek brother. We love and appreciate your people and your country.

ooga booga me be mong

>B
I mean V.

asturian belongs to the same group as castillian, it's not about citizenship
after all, we both know modern castillian was born in a monastery in soria (IIRC), for all I know old castillian could also pronounce C and S rightand would be spanish nonetheless

furthermore, brazileans pronounce a shit ton of stuff diferently from us and are the same language

French was a mistake

>alphabet has no vowels
into the trash it goes

>asturian belongs to the same group as castillian
so? languages are classified into categories obviously

asturleonese isn't a castilian dialect.

>not retarded pronunciation
> juntoSH con elloSH cantemoSH etc

European castillan is weird. Rioplatense is better and with a more polite pronounce