World's cheapest whisky

Does anyone In Sierra Leone or somewhere near that area know where I can buy this shit? If it no longer exists do they know where to locate another of this company's drinks such as "6pm whiskey" or "mafia brandy" kadcobeverages.com/beverages this is their website but it just has pictures of the labels iv tried emailing them but they haven't responded yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XehwSM9n_Ko
news.vice.com/article/packet-alcohol-delivers-a-serious-hangover-in-sierra-leone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beer in a detergent bottle

Why do you want to go blind?

Even worse, it's a whisky.

>premium quality
>oil can

If i drink it, would i die?

is this pic real

Legitimately looks like a bottle of cheap engine coolant. The fuck is wrong with you?

Nah apparently it's totally fine loads of people in South Africa love this shit (they're probably alcoholics tho) youtu.be/XehwSM9n_Ko this is an advert for "6pm whisky" which I really wanna try to see what it even is
Sup Forums please help me go blind by drinking weird spirits from africa

Someone has basically just pissed in that.

>drinking any whisky other than scotch

>Best before Dec 2012
Why does a whisky have an expiration date?

YES I'm really desperate to get my hands on this shit
Although my mate tried some whisky in Gambia and it came in a plastic bag and tasted like burny piss but nothing will discourage me from finding this stuff and drinking it

Fuck off im Scottish I'm just trying to try as many strange foreign whiskys as possible and this one seems particularly mental also it's $3 for 5 liters

This one does
Its probably how long you have till the bottle melts

you'll die from methanol poisoning

Friend brought stuff back from Namibia, rave reviews off his mates, turned out the old geezer who made the stuff was a master. It was probably one of the best I've ever tasted.

>scotch $6+ BILLION in exports
>irish whisky $445+ MILLION

lmao

Nah it's made by a semi legit company and iv talked to people who have drank it who say it's fine

>Its probably how long you have till the bottle melts

Fuck it im gonna go to Namibia and buy loads of it
Although I suspect your lying as nobody goes on holiday to Namibia

Also Namibia is nowhere near sierra Leone

Namibia is a nice holyday destination.
Do a desert tour with a guide there (without you will foe ure die instantly)
Also I know some that retired there.

news.vice.com/article/packet-alcohol-delivers-a-serious-hangover-in-sierra-leone

The fact vice warn you not to drink this stuff makes me want it more

it's just a fucking container you nonces.
granted it's probably of terrible quality but then again whisky is just watered down ethanol. Like who gives a shit.

Don't other cunt's citizens have plastic bottled whiskey?