Any people from India here?

Any people from India here?
If so, how the fuck do you manage to live in that shithole of a country?
Maybe I'm just being ignoratn but from everythign I hear and see, India is one of the worst places.

Southern India and Sri Lanka has a better quality of life than Moldova and Ukraine.

It's only Northern India and Pakistan that is Africa tier.

Quality of life and income is very disproportionate here. You are fucked if you are poor but its not so bad if you are middle class.
t. lower middle class north indian

>its not so bad
But what about the unpleasant smells absolutely everywhere?

That's what curry is for.

Dont go to those areas? Why do foreigners only visit dirty and poor areas? The other day I in Chowri bazar, one of the most crowded and dirty places in Delhi, and I spotted a grinning Gora every 5 minutes. I dont know how they handled it, just being there for an hour is enough to give you a headache.

Well maybe you dont need to visit wealthy areas since you already have them in your country.

I was in Chowri Bazaar*

What areas are not dirty and full of shit? Even supposedly rich people quarters are.

South Delhi? Dwarka, Noida etc. Chandigarh in Punjab. South India in general.
Tourist areas like temples and forts have very dirty and poor surroundings though desu.

>how the fuck do you manage to live in that shithole of a country?
Having lots of money helps.

But India has its own aroma which is omnipresent and hits you the moment you step off the plane.

Pakistan has a less dense population and isn't as hot generally as compared to India. Ironically its our north which is better because of colder weather, low population and nice scenery

Live with in a nice suburban area and you don't have to worry about that.

>north which is better
Aren't large swathes of that taliban strongholds ?

If you say so

nothing wrong with the taliban

Dont know what you are talking about desu. Can you explain? Where do you think its coming from?

That's the west near Afghanistan, if you can manage to travel to waziristan without being blown up you will have the privelege to by AK-47 for 20$

Like a smell that seems something between cumin and BO. And general pollution/sewage smell that seems endemic to much of Asia.

I dunno where in Delhi I was exactly, but the few places I went to were all complete shitholes. Are you saying there are parts in Delhi where the streets are not full of homeless, cows, shit?

>Southern India and Sri Lanka has a better quality of life than Moldova and Ukraine.

>you will have the privelege to by AK-47 for 20$

Dont you need a license for that m8

It's actually true, Sri Lanka has better quality of life than eastern europe, also no terrorism and low crime

>license
Nice meme

Why do southern Indians smell the worst?

Delhi's tourist is not a place to visit if you are that much troubled by those. Thats mostly the whole country I think. Rich areas dont have tourist attractions since they are pretty new.

It's hotter, extreamly dense population and everyone is sweaty, combine that with a curry diet

South India has low population density though and they rarely eat spicy stuff. They use coconut in most of their stuff and eat stuff like Dosa, Vada, Idli, etc

I read somewhere that it is genetic. Their body can't break down a compound (I don't remember it's name) and it gets dissolved in their sweat, which causes the body odour.

>they rarely eat spicy stuff.

Have you ever ate Telugu food.

According to videos I see about India, it's poor but people are happy and get by and on top of that there's barely any violence

So it's like a better version of Brazil

Ok indians, can you explain why so many of you come to Kyrgyzstan to study here?

Ignorance is bliss. If anyone shows them how it is in developed countries they surely will be depressed.

Maybe because Kyrgyzstan is cheaper. I have observed that most of the people I know who went to Central Asia for education have a Turkic family origin like Qureshi. So maybe it is a We Wuz Turks thing because of which they are attracted to Kyrgyzstan.

are you sure? at least you got cultural identity and history

we're just mongrels of people who fled their countries 80 years ago, we have nothing

Aren't they still having problem with occasional attack by Tamol Tigers