Can anyone explain what's with this Amerigoblin meme?

I don't get what this shit's about? Some 9gag meme or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ikibey and a couple of other Turk diaspora got bullied so hard for not being white that they went berserk and started spamming Sup Forums with orcposting.

>argentina
>white

That's how Americans actually look.

>we must preserve a future for our white children

Europeans felt pressured by the Americans on Sup Forums and needed a meme to hold them back

This is the face of America, and it's beautiful.

Some guy named Soros is paying me to post these images.

buttblasted yuropoors came up with this unfunny 9gag-tier (((meme))), nothing else

Americans love to laugh at others, but get butthurt when it's mentioned that they are in fact non-white mutts.

>getting triggered by memes aimed at other countries
truly greatest ally, after israel of course

Aren't half of Russians mixed with Tatars, churkas, and various other shitskins?

He is a fucking Amerimutt immigrant who needs to go back.

everyone loves to laugh at others you fucking retard.

the response however determines whether it'll stick

Dunno. Your point?

Truth hurts, Amerigoblins know it

>actually taking Sup Forums memes seriously enough to get an ancestry test
Really now?

Post proofs.

>Some 9gag meme or something?
*nods*

Whiter than you Muhammed.

I really like the diversity this meme has.
Diversity really is our strength :)

Triggered new world subhuman

>this thread
god I wish we could permaban poltards

>american wants to immigrate to Francestan

Good luck. Moot tried to delete Sup Forums and instead Sup Forums deleted him.

>argentina
>white

What's wrong with being a mutt outside of Sup Forums or Sup Forums

sorry guys

yet another thinly veiled goblin posting thread

>9gag meme
Your bait thread is too obvious, but it's okay as long as we remind the true nature of Americans.

We are proud mongolic warriors.

¿Cómo se puede estar utilizando Sup Forums sin cabeza sobre los hombros?

Stale memes are stale.

>but it's okay as long as we remind the true nature of Americans

Neat, the Aztecboo spammer is back. Holy god is he ever anally butthurt.

This! We Turks can't stand being bullied.

>can read Spanish language post
CHI or Google Translate?

I'd be more concerned with /brit/ than Ikibey and his orc spamming. That's the literally worst general on Sup Forums bar none and if I were a janitor, they wouldn't last too long.

She just wanted to take the throne that she deserved and exterminate water tr*bes and earth k*nkdom sub"""humans""". Whats bad about that? I mean wouldn't you agree to genocide t*rks or ar*bs irl for the glory of God's chosen European people?

Alot of them are leafs, too. It's just a mix of irish, french, slav and asian.

sheit, wrong thread
sorry, ignore it

i'm not a proxy you dumb amerishart

>Some 9gag meme or something?
Go back there you mong.

Soros is paying us to attack BASED americans

>/poltards still blame Turk for being behind amerimutt posting
A spectre is haunting /pol, the spectre of the Kara Boğa!

this, also we are mutts too, nothing wrong with being a mutt, they should embrace it.

Drop your proxy, it's painfully obvious you aren't from here.

jajajaja,tambien hay un brasileño que nunca habla portugués (probablemente gringo) siempre tirandole a los musulmanes y un colombiano que a colombia le dice colUmbia.

gib crazy firebitch gf

Is this image true?

how much are Soros/Clinton paying nowadays? thinking about joining if it's worth it

when will Kim Jong Un finally weaponize the goblinos?

It's $0.4 per post, $2 per thread, $5-$50 per OC based on some ranking I'm not quite sure of, basically the more laborous and reposted edit, the better.

Americans aren't though. Our society is highly segregated.

Yuros are far and away the biggest offenders of this kind of hypocrisy on Sup Forums, not Americans. When Europeans are asleep and it’s mostly New Worlders posting, this board is far more chill.

Europeans get massively asspained when anybody besides other Europeans attempt to banter back to them. European snobbery on this board is absolutely ridiculous.

FUGGEN YUROPOORS AAAAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME DONALD

Believe it or not some people actually come to Sup Forums to learn new languages.

Is a Congolombian with a proxy, no?

You are just tsundere. otherwise why would you care what Americans think?

Time Magazine put out a couple issues about "the future face of America" with a picture of a mulatto on the cover, implying that the average American will look like Beyoncé or Rihanna. A Sup Forums-like Facebook group, Counter Signal Memes For Fashy Goys, parodied this in a post that used the pic in your OP. Sup Forums took that and ran with it to make fun of America being 56% white. We are actually 61% non-Hispanic white, for the record.

(Reposting my earlier explanation)

Americans are unironically fucking stupid. It isn't just a meme
Even somewhat educated Americans literally know fuck all about the world beyond their own national borders, and many don't even leave their state
Because of this, they are especially liable to take at face value stupid or exaggerated country memes
>le butter knives are illegal in Britain!!
>you can't walk down a street in London, Paris, or Berlin without being raped by Arabs!!
>Europe is majority Muslim!!
These would be funny exaggerations to a normal person, but an uneducated American has no reason to believe that these aren't 100% truthful observations
Therefore they feel completely justified in repeating these memes and constantly and obsessively bashing them over the heads of Europeans
So when, instead of gratefully lapping up their 'advice', Europeans turn around and call them ugly fat goblin mutts and point out that their country is far more of a non-white shithole than Europe, they are genuinely shocked, offended, and saddened

That is where, in essence, the meme comes from

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>Europeans turn around and call them ugly fat goblin mutts and point out that their country is far more of a non-white shithole than Europe
Ironic considering most orcposting is from painfully insecure shitskin diaspora in Europe who wish they were white.
> they are genuinely shocked, offended, and saddened
Saddened and offended? How can you be angry at insecure Turk diaspora? You just have to feel a sense of pity for them wasting precious hours and seconds of their life spamming Sup Forums instead of doing anything useful with it.

What you fail to realise is that nobody outside of the USA cares where we belong in your 1 century old pseudoscience classification.

>Lack of self-awareness: The post

youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw
kust gonna leave this here

>niggers getting the shit beaten out of them by cops
Fail to see the problem here.

>you can't walk down a street in London, Paris, or Berlin without being raped by Arabs!!
Not true, as long as you're wearing a Burqa you should be fine.

>Amerimutts still blame Turks for Amerimutt posting

I was wondering why random Turk related photos appear when i google Amerimutt

It seems a KARA BOĞA worshipper declared a full-blown jihad on Amerimutts

Yeah, the point you're missing is that non-Americans aren't as painfully obsessed with race as you are
A black person can derive as much amusement from the meme as a white person, or a brown person, etc.
Mutts desperately, furiously LARPing as aryans is inherently funny to anyone, regardless of their race

what is mutt?

mutant?

>Amerimutts still blame Turks for Amerimutt posting
It's some kind of shitskin diaspora anyway.

Lack of self-awareness: The post

The butter knife one is unironically true, though. Orcposting is funny when it's from a first-world country like Germany or Sweden, but I sense a lot of venom when it's coming from the U.K. Like, there's this one that only the British posters will post where the mutt is outside of Wal-Mart saying that Paris is in England, and you can just tell it was made by some furious Englishman who actually got his feelings hurt, probably about that whole Suez thing.

>Countries that are largely ethnically homogeneous aren’t as obsessed with race as countries that aren’t

Great observation there genius. Make sure and lend your superior insight to South Africa. I’m sure racial tensions there will cease if you tell them “Dude just stop caring about race lmao”.

>but I sense a lot of venom when it's coming from the U.K

I know what it is. A while ago, they got upset at Americans taking over /brit/ threads. So now a lot of those threads start with an anti-US image and half the posting in those threads are complaining about Americans taking over /brit/.

>Even somewhat educated Americans literally know fuck all about the world beyond their own national borders

We simply don't give a shit, Sadiq, because your countries are irrelevant to us. Your politics for affect us, but our politics affect yours.

>Yeah, the point you're missing is that non-Americans aren't as painfully obsessed with race as you are

That's because Eurocucks haven't had to deal with non-white people as long as we have. Trust me, with enough cultural enrichment and racial mixing, you will eventually catch up. It's only a matter of time.

"Mutt" is a derogatory term for a mixed breed dog, and by extension, a mixed race human.

La créature des abysses...

The vast majority of humans are at least somewhat mixed. Take some place like Germany that was invaded and raped by all of their neighbors repeatedly over history. If you did a genetic test, a huge chunk of them would have Swedish, French, Russian, etc DNA. It's only in some island cunts like Japan with a history of being geographically isolated where there's little to no mixing.

:^)

Protip: They're aware of this. I very much doubt many people genuinely think that your average American looks like OP's fie. It's just that we're really autistic about muh race, and fly into a rage when the meme is posted.

>She just wanted to take the throne that she deserved and exterminate water tr*bes and earth k*nkdom sub"""humans""
Very Sup Forums post

mutt isn't derogatory. it's neutral.

better than being a snobby european, plus we're easily more attractive. just look at those fuckers in england, my god.

>and fly into a rage when the meme is posted.
We do?

I don't see where the anger is in that post.

nope it's an american.