What is their relationship like?

Other urls found in this thread:

itamaraty.gov.br/en/ficha-pais/6070-kingdom-of-spain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

non-existent

Basically your uncle

We weren't colonized by them. So none.

pic

I have never seen a Brazilian in my entire life.

What relationship?

I've met plenty of brazilian whores here, t b h

Spain lets brazilians claim citizenship after 2 years of living there

apart from trading none
brazil is very isolated from the world as a whole

We have that 2 year thing with Moortugal and the Hues Philipines and of our colonies, and we r the 4th investor in Brazil
Netherlands 20,0
USA 12,0
Luxemburg 11,0
Spain 11,0

Spanish companies have invested a lot in Brazil,the most common international,there is like 128k Brazilians in Spain,most common international marriage in Spain is Spanish man with Brazilian woman and football

>most common international marriage in Spain
IDK, I think should be Colombia and Romania .... source?

Look it up

I saw a few of them when I visited Gibraltar

>most common international marriage in Spain is Spanish man with Brazilian woman and football
wrong,

Historical, cultural, human and political ties traditionally connect Brazil and Spain. From the 1990’s, Spanish investments in Brazil conferred greater dynamism to the bilateral relationship and the economic dimension became the main axle of the relation. Spain is currently the third largest foreign investor in Brazil, with total stock of US$ 59.48 billion (2014 data). In 2016, trade flow was US$ 5.17 billion. Recent high level visits, such as that of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, José Serra, to Spain (November 2016) and the forthcoming visit of the President of the Government of Spain, Mariano Rajoy, to Brazil (April 24 and 25, 2017), has increased even more the already profitable bilateral relations, which only tends to grow, with the firm support of Spain to the Mercosur-European Union Agreement and the leading role assumed by this country in the European Union in the wake of BREXIT.

The signature of Strategic Partnership agreement (2003) propelled political relations, fostering the holding of regular high-level meetings and working groups to deepen bilateral dialogue. In 2012, the Action Plan adopted in 2005 was updated, consolidating initiatives in almost all areas of the bilateral relationship. A mechanism for periodical consultations was also created, which allows permanent assessment of bilateral relations and structures political contacts. Dialogue also benefits from the participation of both countries in the Ibero-American System and in regional fora such as the Latin America and Caribbean– European Union Summits (converted into CELAC–European Union Summits).

itamaraty.gov.br/en/ficha-pais/6070-kingdom-of-spain

Nope. It is a stadistical fact

>It is a stadistical fact
post link or something :/

i had a friend that lived in spain because her dad was a militar
she was bullied there because of her nationality

It is official data. Just look it up.

Fuck off mexican subhuman

No

All Brazilian women are whores anyway

Spain is riaval of Portugal
Brazil is son of Portugal

France is rival of England
America is son of England

So it’s like relationship like France and America.

That's kinda accurate.

Yeah, Telefônica and Santander are huge companies here.

not at all, france and america had lengthy direct relationship with each other, most of our historical relationship with spain was indirect, through portugal

Where did you read that official data so that I can research it?