Once two great countries, now pure shitholes who need to suck german dick for money

Once two great countries, now pure shitholes who need to suck german dick for money
After thousand of year under islam they have become not white and the joke of the world

nice try Kim, but even our shitholes are better than ur cunt full of subhuman chinks

Breeding succeeds jealousy

Dont you have some nukes to dodge chink eyes ?

>now pure shitholes
WOAW WOAW calm down tchang
on average they are pretty much above most countries in the world, they are just more peasants unlike other more industrialized western countries.

>says they were two great countries
>then says they turned to shit because of Islamic rule
>both countries were founded during/after the Reconquisita

What did the dog-eater mean by this?

Not powerful anymore, now close to 3rd world

inquisition perhaps?

But they became empires long after Islam. What the hell are you talking about you?

Sorry to say, korea man, but Portugal is pretty much still one of the most influential powers in the world. I don't know if you know, but recently we won the european football cup and the eurovision song contest. Also, the korean UN secretary-general was replaced by a portuguese, so there you have it. According to the UN, we at least are superior to korea. Sorry to put it this way, but I'm trying to keep my post simple so you can understand. I know koreans aren't very good with english.

The level of shipost on this one!

We we blessed with KORA BOGA blood and THEN conquered built our BLACK empire on the back of measly loe test indians, asians while wh*te pigs was still discovering how to use fire!
We wuz Kings n shiet

>After thousand of year under islam they have become not white
>The Chinese, Japanese, American puppet state in charge of history

At least we can easily find our dicks you moron

Yeah without salazar and franco venezuela would be better than them

You are but a puppet of the US and you talk shit? lel

They were always shit, don't kid yourself

>wannabe gook calling us a shithole

NE JEMI KOMUNISTA
SHOKE TE ENVERIT
PARTIA NA KALITI
BESNIKE NE RUGE T'ENDERIT

>now pure shitholes

The chink in delusion
where are you?

"Korean" and "Japanese" posters are 90% of time proxies
We all know who's behind this thread is either a brazilian chimp or a mexican burrito

indeed.

>Be South Korean
>Live in a shithole even worse than Spain
>Live under the threat of a crazy manlet with access to nuclear weapons
>Have a work culture that manages to be even worse than Japan
>All that work, pressure and effort to, at the end of day, live in a shithole barely equal to Spain

Now I can finally understand why Worst Koreans are constantly killing themselves