L

A

No

D

DELET

Actually, that's good enough.

SPURDO SUMMONED

>when someone makes a non-/mämmi/ Finland thread

I really can't understand why Finland is so popular in my country.

Is it really?

Yes it is.

What kind of people is it popular with? I can't imagine that the majority of Japanese would know or care very much.

Please tell us more.

Overall
I don't know why.

Has Martti Turunen been already mentioned?

He's living the dream.

I heard it's because "Santa Clause" "lives" there

I guess it is difficult to say Finland is as popular as the U.K, France and Germany. Most of people don't know Finnish people, I personally know Martti Turunen, Mannelheim, Ryti, Simo Häyhä(maybe he's the most famous), and Eino Ilmari Juutilainen. But still, by virtue of soft power, vehement casting of Finnish characters in animu, and especially Moomin, Binlan is considered kinda ideal country. I can guarantee we have generally positive view on Finland.

My interest in Binlan was motivated by Strike Witches, and I'm gonna study Finnish next spring :D:D:D The more I come to know Suomi, the more interesting country it seems.

I know we have a lot of tourists from japan in helsinki and japan is quite popular destination to visit also.

I’ve personally worked with japanese people and found them very good people, you can trust them always and they are always doing their best.

t.different fag

Rare relationship that both countries have no negative feelings with the other

I want to visit to Finland.
But it's too far.

ebin

This is my experience with japanese people as well. Even though bit timid, very nice, polite and honest people.

youtube.com/watch?v=grwquFEyrTU

Disgusting country.