What were his supposed crimes?

what were his supposed crimes?

Wikipedia.

what was his name again?

letting t*rk croats die.

Jokes aside he might or might not be an actual war criminal, many assholes did kill entire villages (from both sides), but I sure don't trust that type of court to decide.

>muh honor
>kills himself like a coward
typical

How was it cowardly?

He refused the verdict and took matters into his own hands. He already served most of his sentence (13 years) so it wasn't about escaping imprisonment either. All he did was insult the court and reject their conclusion with action which speaks louder than words.

he was going to die in prison anyway, what's the point in staying alive?

iirc he had already served most of his sentence due to the length of the trail

He fucking killed himself. That's not noble. That's pathetic.

>muh Socrates

Whatever.

Why is it pathetic?

He wanted to be a martyr and Croats celebrating him as a hero.

Martyrs die on the battlefield not in a court.

>Martyrs die on the battlefield
Never opened a history book did you

Being white

I never said it was noble, I was disputing the claim that it was cowardly. I see nothing cowardly about it, he already served the bulk of his sentence and suicide was a pretty ballsy move. I'm not venerating him or anything, I barely know anything about the man or what he did.

>all these nu-males going on about muh cowardice
you betas would have shit yourself to death had you been in his position

I said that because people are acting like he's a war hero.
I definitely would have kill myself before serving 13 years.

He did it to draw attention to his books and it worked. He already spent 17 years in jail and had like 2 or 3 left, so regardless of whether he was or wasn't a war criminal it's kind of admirable. It's not like with Hitler who kysed just to avoid facing his defeat.

>coward
how is killing yourself rather than spending the remainder of your life in prison cowardly?

he literally held people in concentration camps

He was convicted for no such thing, he was convicted for blowing up a bridge and failing to stop his soldiers from commiting crimes

I've been seeing this picture all over the place. What is going on?

who is he? and what did he do

war criminal croat general committed suicide in the hague in the middle of his retrial

public drunkenness