Black man planning on going to Mexico, Am I going to be treated like shit? Are Mexicans racist?

Black man planning on going to Mexico, Am I going to be treated like shit? Are Mexicans racist?

>black
why not move to caribbeans?

Do you dislike your head or something?

>Am I going to be treated like shit?
But because of you being American and your president, nothing to do with your skin color
> Are Mexicans racist?
Not really, you may attract looks out of curiosity but with the influence of Haitian refugees blacks are less of a rare view now

>Am I going to be treated like shit?
Probably not
>Are Mexicans racist?
Yes. But it's different from America, don't know how to explain it.

>But because of you being American and your president

How many hours a day does this guy spend on Sup Forums?

It's the same here, Trump has caused a worldwide anti-American sentiment among many normies

Specially in Mexico, but I really don't think a black guy would get hate because of it.

But do they actually have any specific grievance against him or do they just hate because Buzzfeed told them to? I mean, tons of normies thought Obama was some cool awesome hip guy because of media outlets shilling it.

How is it different?

Anyway, for those who don't know, this Mexican guy is a massively butthurt spammer who posts anti-US, anti-Trump diatribes. He's been at it since well over a year ago when he was posting about how Hillary had a 90% chance of winning. Most likely he has drug cartel relatives and he's unhappy because they're no longer getting a free ride to smuggle drugs into the US like they were under the previous president.

It's probably mostly media, but there are some genuine concerns like the sacking of James Comey, a border wall, Russian electoral influence, retarded tweets, inflammatory comments to allies like UK and Australia, narcissism, track record of dishonesty above that of even normal politicians, cabinent positions awarded to questionable people, the hard stance on NAFTA, etc.

>because Buzzfeed told them to
Imbecile he actually has attacked Mexico personally

>It's probably mostly media, but there are some genuine concerns like the sacking of James Comey, a border wall, Russian electoral influence, retarded tweets, inflammatory comments to allies like UK and Australia, narcissism, track record of dishonesty above that of even normal politicians, cabinent positions awarded to questionable people, the hard stance on NAFTA, etc.
>it's probably mostly media
>recites Buzzfeed/Tumblr pasta
:^)

Man, most normal people don't hate foreign tourists because of their leaders. Even when people were butthurt over Bush from the Iraq War, nobody actually was dumb enough to think average Americans=their government.

I don't know anything about tumbler or buzzfeed, I'm just telling you about objectively true things (other than Russian influence) that are talked about by the media around the world.

The media you're referring to are 90% far left pro-feminist, pro-Islam though.

That's just Justin Trudeau shitposting on Sup Forums in between watching black bulls ride his wife. Never mind.

>Are Mexicans racist?
only against the chinese
they are, however, classist as fuck

Mostly yes, but that doesn't make those things untrue, it just means we aren't hearing about anything good Trump might be doing. News here hasn't mentioned the tax plan that was created for the middle class

Chinese are allowed only on Chinese restaurants where we make fun of their accents and their shit spanish.

>ALLOZ? QUIELLE MASS ALLOZ?

top kek

Niggers on the other hand are an absolute NO NO.

It's not exactly directed towards black people since we don't interact with black ever, but rather towards natives and dark skin (brown) in general. And even though the bias is there, Mexicans are not as race obsessed as Americans are; we hardly ever think about race consciously, we don't talk about it, we don't have a race-based census, we don't separate actions into race (e.g. "white people can't dance", "black people can't swim", "x type of people can't listen to metal/country/rap", etc.). It's almost as if we don't acknowledge race exists, but the underlying biases against dark skin people (they are poor, uneducated) still exist in some sectors of our society. And while there aren't any groups wanting to exterminate other races, there aren't any groups obsessed with their superiority and there aren't people pushing damming statistics against anybody, it's not that uncommon to hear racist shit being thrown around like nothing: "You are an indian(ignorant)!". It's weird, and like I said, I don't know how to explain it.

Most people will swear with their lives that racism doesn't exist in Mexico, that it's only classism. And to be fair, classism is more prevalent than racism in Mexico, but the truth is that both kinds of discrimination coexist at the same time.

Now, most people are rather kind and will try to avoid conflict. And they will try to be helpful if you ask them nicely even if they don't know you. So I don't think OP has anything to worry about.

t. Trump still bumblasted that Trudeau probably fucked his daughter

KARA BOGA

>Mexicans are not as race obsessed as Americans are
We aren't that race obsessed except when a deliberate race baiter like Obama comes along.

Nope unless you start acting as a rude american

Welcome BLACK brother (; wh*tes out

WE DINDU NUFFIN

Thanks senpai. I'm not like white cunts who go to other countries just to have sex with prostitutes or underage girls.

go there and stay there, 1 less nigger in my beautiful country

just banter, lad.

Whatsa the mattah, u can't handle some light banter?

BLACKS are coming for you wh*Toid

Stop pushing for the "Mexicans hate China" meme. Nobody fucking cares about China.
>but 100 years ago you made this cartoons and killed 300 of them in a town
Yeah, and 70 years ago you put Japanese people in concentration camps, at some point hanged Italians and made racist cartoons about the Irish. And nobody fucking cares about them anymore, same here.
>but you call all asians chinese!
All Spanish speaking nations do that, it probably comes from the colony as we even used to call the Manila Galleon "The China Ship", even though it came from The Philippines. We don't see Asians ever, and the most know Asian nation in Mexico is China. Simple as that.

Latinas love black guys' cock so much.

Praise KARA BOGA

So funny xDXd

Stay mad whiteboi

>We're building a wall and Mexico is paying for it

I thought not being able to pronounce the r sound was exclusively a Japanese thing