Why is the French language so effeminate? Surely this is the reason their men are so emasculated

Why is the French language so effeminate? Surely this is the reason their men are so emasculated

French isn't effeminate, it's the American accent that makes you look effeminate
Also you angl*s tend to think that Frenchs are sophisticated or only enjoy luxurious and other stuff that are effeminat

They have a cock as national symbol for a reason

I think french sounds manly and rough, I really don't understand why people find it "feminine" especially with all its nasal and guttural sounds. I wish I spoke french.

>America
>Anglo
Thanks for the laugh Muhammad

The Gauls got basically obliterated by the Romans and were forced to speak their language which resulted in modern day French. Can't get more effeminate than that

>Why is the French language so effeminate?
I have no idea why you all say that

>their men are so emasculated
wow what a great post

Same shit

nice post
also a nice post
another one

>nice post mohammed

>also great, abdul

>excellent, sharif

Denmark only make nice posts

can't tell if troll or not

La langue française est la meilleure langue.

why would it be a troll?

hello, recent algerian immigrant

excellent banter, m8

Nothing more manly than listening to French negro rap.

french are not "effeminate" because of their language but because of their behavior, it has nothing to do to gay stuff or some shit like that.

it's the fact of constantly acting emotionnal and mean, like constantly talking behind the back of someone you dislike at school / work, even the mens do this, or being triggered when someone forgot polite formulas like saying "hello" or "thank you".
also constantly complaining about everythinga and trying to putting somebody down in front of the others saying something awkward, laughing about problems of the other.

It's a Stoicist kind of feminity, a lot of people here are uneducated and ignorant.

>fairer than thou achmed

>why yes, I do support sharia in France

I thought it was a thing in the whole world

wow you actually fell for it and spent time writing such a stupid post

i have a deeper voice when i talk in french than in english/dutch

it's a regular mistake french people often do, but no we are actually one of the most mean spirited and arrogant people and we don't even realize this.
it's not stupid, this behavior is part of french culture, even the shitskins are undirectly influenced by it.

the contrary for me

It's everywhere you idiot
and you're exaggerating it
stop posting

some elements of what I said could be find everywhere but French mentality is full of that kind of regular attitudes with make you a complete bastard, french are brainwashed to find it normal and refuse to accept foreign people are not like them.

you need to travel on others countries.

if the french don't like foreign people they're doing a horrible job of showing it

What you described is fucking girls attitude and people laugh at it
wouldn't surprise if you were underage/parisian

dunno, when I went to paris every frenchie was feminine as fuck

Paris isn't France

Paris exemplifies France and everything that's shitty about it

another exemple is when foreigner try to talk in french with others frenchs, they seems irritated and sometimes they don't let them finishe their sentences, cut the discussion or just ignore them.

there is no solidarity on this country, and the worse is that french are forcing this meme to feel better about themselves, they are obsessed by money but don't want to admit it, it's considered offensive to compare salaries.

concerning culture, the 90's here was pure self-hating and americanization, and we have still shitty influence of it, even if it stopped since 2002, but most normies are still huge admirers of the USA, they believe this is exactly like in hollywood movies or MTV.

also when it's not it, they are mixing and confusing southern europe with latin america and believe it's cool to claim "latino origins" or some shit like that.

and don't even talk about admiration and empathy for niggers.

>le paris meme
man, stop with that shit, parisians are garbage but everyones on this country literally behave like this.
and it's not only girls attitude, everyones do that kind of shit here.

it's time to stop the denial, we became a country of retarded proletarian and degenerate bourgeois unified by this satanic behavior.

I think French is really cool. Very pleasant in both genders.

>another exemple is when foreigner try to talk in french with others frenchs, they seems irritated and sometimes they don't let them finishe their sentences, cut the discussion or just ignore them.
what