Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swede_Hollow,_Saint_Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does varg look in his late 60s? he's 44

The truth. It's heavy.

the m*Doids are slowly draining his life force

Why can't vary haters ever create a reasonable argument, they only rely on memes and hyperbole. Outside of his occasional WeWuzzing and pagan crap, varg is practically right about everything. Only reason Sup Forums doesn't like him is because he triggers Southern Europeans.

Actually that's exactly why we like him

>autistic
>murderer
>shitty music
>destroys history
>LARPer

He's a living, breathing meme.

Varg is wrong about literally everything outside of thinking that we need to lower the quality of life and cut down the industrialization. He has made literally one good point.

This but unironically

Snowy faggots age badly.

same here, he keeps the m*Doids in line

Civilizations were actually created by mutts according to Varg.

He talked about you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY&t=1s

he's right you know

my dad have 52 years old and do not have a single white hair
huehue he is still considered subhuman to your europeans because he is mixed

Shows what you know about the effects of agriculture
t. country with the one of the filthiest seas on earth thanks to finnish and russian farmers

t. christcuck alt-right drumpftards ahahhaahahaahahhhhaa

never should of come here

t. Xi Abdul Patel

Literally is not though. He says that Europe sent insane and poor people here when it is the opposite of the truth. The insane stayed in asylums and the poorest people that he thinks came here couldn't afford the trip in the first place. Europe had a massive braindrain for centuries to the New World.

What do Varg's feet smell like?

Denial, government would sent poor/mentally ill people to the new world, makes sense when you think about what came from it

Nordics are Greek and Southern European.

Yeah, all the rich people are the ones who wanted to abandon their wealth and possessions in search of a better life, makes sense.

>Greeks were Nordic
A lot of people like varg believe that the ancient Greeks were white then their genes got polluted by Turks, but in actuality ancient Greeks were even less indo European than modern ones. So technically speaking, modems Greeks are more white/European than the ancient ones, yet Greeks today literally look like brown Turks and levantines. Basically ancient Greeks were not, they probably looked liked Saudis.

>government would sent poor/mentally ill people to the new world
No it didn't. Just like everything Varg says, he has absolutely no source and neither do you.

Sweden literally published propaganda to try and stop so many of their citizens from moving to the U.S.

You are Southern European.

Yeah, all the dirt poor peasants who could afford a trip across an ocean in a time when sea travel was extremely expensive, makes sense.

Guys, don't look now but I think this heavy metal musician decked out in camo might just be an autistic LARPer.

Not propaganda, Swedes were treated horribly, just like the irish. Our misfortune was being too white.

>when sea travel was extremely expensive
it wasn't, and selling what little farm/cottage you had was enough, not to mention the people who worked on the ship for their passage + the people governments "sponsored". At least pretty much every Finn who left to the new world was poor as fuck.

>Y-yeah the g-government totally started deporting its labor force t-to start from scratch! T-they WANTED their country to be depopulated!

m*Doid blood

Being woke about the Jews make them turn their X-rays on you and accelerate your aging.

>criminals/insane people
>work force
lmao

Pretty much every Finn was poor as fuck and starving due to mass crop failure. Only a "muh homeland muh forebears!" retard like Varg could think that the intelligent ones stayed. Nobody in their right mind could possibly think that governments were deporting people to the new world to "start from scratch" like Varg and his 8.9 IQ fans say.

You are a Southern European.

>USA got the best of the best
uhm...sweetie....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swede_Hollow,_Saint_Paul

>t. descendant of insane people

I like varg

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, violent, stupid, it runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>using a foreign country as a penal colony/insane asylum
Could you really be dumb enough to believe this would ever work? Criminals stayed in prisons and the insane stayed in asylums. European countries had to try their hardest to publish anti-emigration propaganda to stop people from leaving. Varg literally pulled that out of his ass and you retards keep spouting it despite the opposite being true.
>massive famine, mass starvation
>"T-THE S-SMART ONES STAYED! O-ONLY THE INSANE LEFT!"

>massive famine, mass starvation
Sounds like problems of poor people... not the intelligent rich ones ;^)

>Varg makes unsourced, idiotic claim
>Europeans parrot it as fact
So this is the power of superior European education and critical thinking...

Damn, Varg is oficially /ourguy/ now

AYAAAAAH!

Ameroids on suicide watch

>dumb as fuck
>makes claims with absolutely no sources
>leech
>89 IQ
Yep, seems like /yourguy/

Nordicism is beyond stupid

Ever heard of Australia? Oh who am I kidding, of course you haven't.

n-nice feet varg-kun UwU

Could be worse.
Atleast hes not american.

>How great less workers for me and less food being produced

WE

I don't get it. They're essentially paradise on Earth, why do they need to WE WUZ with this faggot?

given his anticivilization stance it's pretty clear he hasn't been nordicist in years
quite the opposite I would say

Both you and Varg are wrong, the reality is that there were very few differences between the people that stayed and the people that left for America. There was a study where they looked at the school grades of the emigrants and compared them to people who stayed in Norway. Both groups were very similar.
The people that stayed were typically people who were going to inherit land, farms or had other established things going on for them. The people that left had much less and liked the idea of getting free land. (homestead acts)

>w-we are not descendants of mentally ill people
>elects donald trump

If he was right, shouldn't he be American? He would have been deported by now for being literally braindead.
You mean the British colony that Britain sent its criminals to? Yes, I've heard of it. Did Sweden have penal colonies? Did Denmark have penal colonies? Did Russia have penal colonies outside of Siberia? Insane Finns were sent to Siberia, not the New World.

>admitting you haven't heard of Australia

Australia was owned by Britain, you drooling mong. It wasn't foreign at all.

I don't think most of them are ill-intentioned, they just have trouble recognising specious reasoning (in themselves) and take defensible facts or opinions and stretch them beyond all credibility.

>Siberia
>Sweden sends its insane people to another country
american education

>Whites age badly
Absolute meme

Now I see why you listen to Varg. You're actually retarded.

fucking hell

USA was owned by all sorts of countries, it wasn't foreign at all. Jesus christ you're just proving more and more that we sent our very worst.

>Sweden owned Siberia
>t. american education
lmao

Ah yes, the foreign colonies in America in the 19th and 20th centuries. I remember those. My grandparents grew up near New Sweden.

Aren't those Michigan Finns the one MUH group that actually still speaks the language and follows some of the traditions? Why do you hate them?

Pekka you're just making yourself seem dumber. You weren't Swedish slaves during mass European migration to the USA. You were Russian slaves.

if we could convince him it's the bourgeoisie Jews, Christians, Muslims etc who are our enemies, and not the people of the faiths themselves, he'd unironically be /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

We like him though. I literally can't hold a grudge against him.

>My grandparents grew up near New Sweden.

>Europeans only moved to USA during the 19th and 20th centuries
jesus christ murricans don't even know their own history

Why post that image? They grew up in the Swedish colony of New Sweden, which only stopped existing after WW2. I mean, is Pekka wrong? Did Sweden not own parts of the US in the 19th century?
Holy shit you're actually retarded. The mass waves of migration came in the late 19th and early 20th century.

You are a SOUTHERN EUROPEANOID, SVEN THORSON.

Post your sovthetn Evropean face SVEN.

Pekka, please tell me when you think the 19th century was. 1900-1999?

>the colonies in USA weren't of european origin since the beginning
so what you're saying is that you were all niggers before the 19th century? guess you're just going to your roots then

Why are Varg fans so fucking stupid? Mass migration is not the same as steady colonization and then steady immigration. There were massive waves of millions upon millions in the 19th and 20th century. Please don't try to talk about American history when you know literally nothing about it. Most of the population's ancestors today came in the 19th and early 20th century.

>this thread

How old are you? I increasingly hope you're not past 20. Critical thinking and reading comprehension at this level is actually pathetic.

pure autism

>bad music

Hey now, let's not say things we regret

Why is it so hard for americans to understand that uprooting your entire life is not something you do when you are already a succesful man?

USA got the poor and the unwanted, nothing wrong about that.

>My hobbies include arguing about race and IQ on a Chinese imageboard and claiming the accomplishments of my ancestors as my own. Praise kek!

And?
Average income is higher in us than sweden.

Why is it so hard for Europeans to understand that Europe 100 years ago wasn't like it was today and the vast majority of people (including your ancestors) were peasants and that deporting your workforce to a foreign country (which wouldn't happen because literally all that is required of them is to tell them to fuck off and not let them in) is a bad idea?

Varg proving it right.

this

Sweetie.... your ancestors were clearly the peasants.

Put it to good use when you get that 800k dollar invoice after getting shot

And? So were yours.

>this level of incredible delusion

>damage control intensifies

Don't spoil it. I'm enjoying this.

I'm sorry, you're right. All of your ancestors were millionaires and the factories were automated.

overpopulation was one of the reasons people emigrated, so there was plenty of work force to take from. getting rid of people worked out well for us too

>its this guy again
>in the same type of thread

Thats a swedish aristocrat you're talking to. Filthy peasant.