O SAY CAN YOU SMELL, THAT DAWNS EARLY SHART. WHAT SO PROUDLY WE FART, AT THE AISLES OF WALMART

O SAY CAN YOU SMELL, THAT DAWNS EARLY SHART. WHAT SO PROUDLY WE FART, AT THE AISLES OF WALMART.

God bless

Son I am proud.

Why're Colorado, Vermont, and Connecticut so /fit/?

low populations of black people

slimmer than you ebin

>being an American and seeing OP's pic
You all laugh. We cry on the inside. WHAT.WENT.WRONG?

That's racist.

That's from a children's book, apparently.

i think murricans have same life-state as now at 1985.

if their income is same, what makes difference?

Moldavian don't eat?

They don't overeat.

>Portugal
>20.1

poor

The west coast will improve! :3

Why 1985 was a best year in America?

I grew up in CT and would say I grew up in VT cause I practically spent all my time there when I could. in VT and CT when I was a kid, there wasn't any chic fil a, or popeyes, or like all these fast food places people love from the south. We have fast food like mcdonalds but it seems a lot less popular. There's a lot of good natural food in VT and CT, lot's of free spirited hippy folk supplying it, or just good farmers who care about quality. Also folk there like fried chicken, but it's not nearly as big of a thing as it is for people in the south, they sure do love their fried chicken south of the mason dixie.

hah, that's a laugh. come to connecticut and have a gander at hartford. those people are skinny though because they're practically starving.

Obesity skyrocketed in America in the 1990s. No one knows the exact reason. People speculate it has to do with the growth of fast food, but while fast food has been exceptionally growing since the 1950s, obesity only started exceptionally growing in the 1990s. Thus the correlation isn't as concrete as it might first appear.

Obesity is statistically greater in low income communities.

if you wanna see the greatest example of wealth inequality in our country. drive through the northern towns of connecticut then make your way into hartford. it's like somewhere along the journey you just end up in africa.

>urban kangs get subsidized housing in what would normally be expensive real estate
>I'm suppose to pity them
I've been to Connecticut many times, mate. It's not as profound as you think it is.

>No one knows the exact reason
don't they? people just eat more and not even much worse, just a lot more food

FAKE MAP nigger american

Switzerland is in the top 5 in First world countries worldwide for less obese people.

France, Spain and Italy are all below 10%.

I pity them. I live just miles away from them and everything is infinitely better. CT isn't profound at all, it's a cookie cutter state with cookie cutter people. You're bullshitting me if you're trying to tell me you've truly seen hartford. You wanna know how I know? because there is absolutely no reason to go there and everybody tells you to steer clear from it at all costs. it's an absolute blemish on the state of CT.

>I pity people with easy lives
I pity your weak mind.

Less walking and more driving due to larger distances to cover than Europeans usually: also, a culture of driving prevalence.

Also fast food, when Europeans go eat lunch it's in small local restaurants that offer sandwiches, salads, etc. In USA you have burgers and chili cheese fries.

Easy lives? Nothing easy at all about growing up in hartford, receiving a shit education that brings you no opportunities, not going to college, and basically spending the rest of your life living from paycheck to paycheck with no healthcare. Fuck do you mean these people have easy lives? Are you saying they should pity me instead? Are they the ones who are living it up? I pity your callousness for people just trying to get by.

neither of those things really contribute
people drove as much and ate as poorly in the 70's and 80's and weren't as fat
the real contributor is that the number of calories americans eat have been increasing. portions have been getting larger, snacking is more popular, and new supplemental food items (e.g. starbucks, granola bars) have become common not as a breakfast or lunch item, but as snack

The farther back you go, the more whites and less fat welfare queens and Alejandros there are.

Too bad you're repulsive on many other issues