Start the first world war

>start the first world war
>pin the blame on germany
>oppress your other slavs in the pan-slavic state after the war up until a genocide forces balkinization
wtf is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173612-9-million-serbs-live-in-turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you

ayy fugboi lmao :DDD

fuck off

>
This thread isn't worth a bump fuggboi :DDDDD

>Servia
Literally slaves

you fuggbois are all around the world, i'm surprised that it isn't the brazilian croatnigger or the swedish bunkerboi :DDD

:(

have an upvote

a question to serbians here
how do you treat gypsies in your country?
all the ultranationalist serbians here in austria are usually gypsis, you know the ones who have a serbian flag in their bmw and make the stupid sign with their fingers

The whole of the Balkans should've just been glassed

it's kinda hard not to take that personally, bro.

Nothen personnel kid

you could kill a gypsy and no one would give a fuck.
they usually work as garbage men or whatever you call the people that cut the grass around the town or go around the city collecting trash and plastic bottles. they have the same rights as the cotton picking niggers in america.
and yeah, a lot of them are in bands that sing at some edge of the city bars, they know how to sing for some reason.

>lmao fuck serbia...save muslims and bomb the serbs
this is why londons mayor is a muslim

What diaspora are you, OP? Be honest.

Serbia is a mentally ill nation. Seriously, the whole nation is collectively afflicted by some mass mental disease. I'm surprised that there aren't whole international teams of psychologists, psychiatrists and sociologists studying this phenomenon.

Slobodan Praljak nije ratni zlocinac

drink the poison ante right now

Croatian genocide of the eternal S*rb fucking when?

a mutt is talking about oppression

amerimutt :-D

brmmm brmmm

we are the same...you and I

I would fuck him and I wouldn't even blink

SO WE'RE THE SAME BENIS :DDDDD

Europe has not produced any art, culture, ethos, philosophy since decades. They don'teven posses a street culture or any sub culture.
Why has Europea stagnated that hrrs

56%?

Haha ne šiptarska dijaspora

sorry for not taming Ser(v)s
next time we will tame them well

Nice post.
You should have mentioned that more than 50% of Croatians pleaded to join Serbia (later Yugoslavia) in order to get away from crumbling Austro-Hungary that was shattered with internal strife.
Not to mention that many Croats joined Austro-Hungarian army to butcher Serbs (a tradition they continued in WW2 as German ally and later as Yugoslavian traitor who violated constitution).
Oh, and you forget, Croatians were not Austrian allies...they were their serfs.As they were Hungarian serfs since XI century.

> croats during the war: "omg help pleas we're being genocided, muh greater serbia, NATO pls help pobise nas srboćetnici ;((((
>croats now: "we wuz stronk :-DD, get on the tractor :-DDD"

I tamed your mother last night

*brm brm-ing intensifies*

>next time
implying turks will ever again do something significant

Shh animal. Don't make me take out the scimitar

brmmmm brmmm

who said anything about saving the muslims?

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173612-9-million-serbs-live-in-turkey

And this is just one part of population that actually knows that they are of Serbian ancestors. There is at least 2 times more which don't know their heritage. Show some respect

>9 million ser(v)ians live in Turkey
>source: Ser(v)ians
legit source

>source: link to a forum site
Ah, so this is the famous Serbian historiography. Reminds me of the Kurir article claiming that Ottoman Sultans spoke Serbian because it was the lingua franca of diplomacy.

>it's the 3rd Serbia hate thread of the night
is it just diaspora or does Serbia cause more butthurt than Russia?

>Ottoman Sultans spoke Serbian
Serbian language doesn't even exist lmao

if their mothers were serbian why wouldn't they speak serbian you dumb croissant

see >Ser(v)ian logic
are you literally retarded

that wasn't even a battle you roach

you lost more than half of the battles you fought against us and then had your lucky shot at kosovo and even then we became just a vassal, unlike bulgaria and albania.
you general even converted to christianity and we even managed to fight back enough that you had to make a skull tower made of serbs to hide the shame that you were defeated.

you have balkan blood flowing through your veins because of the kidnapped kids and women you subhuman arab scum.

>that wasn't even a battle you roach
it was not a battle indeed. the battle is called "Sırpsındığı" which means "Destruction of Serbs" in Turkish
>you lost more than half of the battles you fought against us and
source: ser(v)ian historians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı

and don't try to hide v, servian makes me proud

>source: ser(v)ian historians
i don't expect much from arab scum but at least know the history of the ottomans you conquered achmed