I want to see russians and amerimutts discussing in this thread

I want to see russians and amerimutts discussing in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/young-russians-backing-navalny-turning-away-from-putin/9216152?pfmredir=sm
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html?utm_term=.6d6e7b4eb255
youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvTMBCJD0
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Coincidence_Detector
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7lHSTQbPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia is a shithole. good relations would be nice, but wont happen for a good 30+ years

Russian elites are terrible and rotten people. But a lot of people living here are cool

>plutocratic clerical police state with dictatorship filled with churkas
and
>plutocratic clerical police state with dictatorship filled with niggers

discussing what?

Can I have a quick rundown on Alexei Navalny?

Americans and Russians tend to get along pretty alright on Sup Forums.

Europeans are way more obnoxious.

Bretty good observation

Estonian clown, 'opposition' leader run by p*tin.

>But a lot of people living here are cool
You guys are drunk belligerent people dumb people.

At this point I wish the Soviets won the cold war

Pot calling the kettle black there brah

My government run media is shilling him mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/young-russians-backing-navalny-turning-away-from-putin/9216152?pfmredir=sm

In his defense he doesn't sound like a black pot, but rather a white trash idiot pot looking for attention.

So is our entire southeast and "ethnic" population in all fairness

rood

America is superior to Russia on all possible parameters.

Good thread. I have a question for Russians. How has our media's witch hunt against you affected Russian people's opinion of USA? Over here you guys are blamed for literally everything, any time something bad happens the media will make it relate to Russia somehow.

Does this make you hate us more? Do you only hate our media? Do you just not care? I'm interested to see what effect this has.

we aren't clowns buddy

you can't make us fight pal

you can't make us fight

I'd rather deal with niggers than Chechens honestly.

Russians are more educated than Americans, that's an indisputable fact

We don't hate USA, average russian people don't think about politics, all my friends like USA, American music, films, celebs, American segment of Instagram, and I like Kardashians very much))))

What a retarded piece of propaganda, here are some facts for you:

>Eighteen-to-24-year-olds — the youngest group among 1,600 people surveyed in late May — backed Putin more than any other age bracket, at 86 percent
>On campuses, anti-Putin students and faculty members are not only outnumbered, but they face the prospect of being harassed or sidelined for their opposition views
>“The fact that our generation supports the president is because we remember very well how it was before and how it became after him,” he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html?utm_term=.6d6e7b4eb255

The bad blood between the US and Russia is one of the most nonsensical feuds that continues to persist in geopolitics. The 2 countries used to be on very good terms with one another before WW2.

It’s only because they both happened to arise as superpowers at the exact same time and each wanted to be top dog that relations soured.

If everything was reset and everyone just forgot what the modern geopolitical chess board used to look like, the US and Russia would in most likelyhood end up allying with one another.

Thanks for vodka Russia, it's good shit.

>it's only because both sides perceived each other as being essentially the same as the fascist regime they just defeated, plus Russia wanted a de facto empire in Eastern Europe as buffer space against a future invasion

FTFY

>If everything was reset and everyone just forgot what the modern geopolitical chess board used to look like, the US and Russia would in most likelyhood end up allying with one another.
So youre saying the reason why there is bad relations between the russia and America is because of russia.

American culture is cancer
For the past three or two years rap has become very popular among youth
Now everybody listens this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvTMBCJD0

There's nothing to discuss. As long as Russia seeks to consolidate power in Mitteleuropa, the US and Russia must always be at odds. It's nothing personal - just geopolitics.

faggots, this thread is for Americans and Russians only

Fuck Russia. I'd rather die than shake a commie's hand. The world will rejoice once Putin and Russia are dead.

Good post

Shit post

>commies
lol get the fuck out grandpa

>Being this deluded

Russia’s inability to cope with the reality of their diminished global influence is the main obstacle preventing improved relations, but we certainly don’t help a lot either. Both sides of our political spectrum frequently use Russia as a boogeyman when it’s convenient to pushing an agenda.

FACTS

1. Bad relations between USA and Russia are America's choice, not Russia's

2. Current American president is for improving USA-Russia relations

3.The reason why current american president isn't improving USA-Russia relations is because the US-left and media, who are radically against current president and are portraying Russia into some kind of bogeyman for their own domestic politics reasons, would surely attempt to bring down his government if the current president was openly trying to improve USA-Russia relations

Frankly, I'm 90% sure the Ukraine conflict is just a Falklands style attempt to shore up popular support.

A friend of mine wants to learn russia but he's too broke to attend a course or something.
Can you recommend something? I've read good think about a "penguin course" or something like that, other than that I dunno what to say to him.
And before you ask, I'm more of a jap guy myself however I could take an interest in russia later on.
Also he isn't a trap.

Thanks.

Duolingo.

Learning a new alphabet is a motherfucker though.

Russia is a backwards country from the 20th century. "Improving relations" means they get to remain the backwards country from the 20th century in exchange for what? To elect corrupt Presidents? Fuck that.

I think Russia is an interesting place. They write sad literature better than anyone - only Cormac McCarthy really competes. Their history is intriguing. I've had some Russian food as well, it's good. Their women are pretty hot but they're also notorious for gold digging and they normally age like milk after they stop caring for their appearance once some lonely virgin programmer imports them.

>russians and amerimutts
Elites fighting. I'm sitting on my ass, drinking beer. I would like to have a hamburger. Why, it's very tasty. Trump is a piece of shit. Putin is a piece of shit. Why should I even care if they want to fight or fuck in the ass?

whereas alienating them will totally make things better?
When has that ever worked? Or better question yet - when has that ever not made things worse?

What does it mean when Russians add a bunch of parenthesis to their statements like ))))))?
And what does винишeк mean?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Coincidence_Detector

It's not that, I see people use it in statements that have absolutely nothing to do with Jews, and it ends the sentence. The parenthesis are never closed.

playing dota or csgo

Let's be real, the Russian government views all other states as either their slave or their enemy.

It is significantly better to be their enemy, as demonstrated by basically all of Eastern Europe trying to get into NATO.

It's how the Russians show smiley faces in text.

FACT: Russia will remain shit until Putin is six feet under. After that then relations can improve with a more willing president.

Spare me the Russian dindu nuffin speech. The US is far from the only country sanctioning Russia for their most recent Ukraine land grab.

>))))))
:-) -> : ) -> ) -> ))))))

>universal healthcare
>lowest church attendance in the world
>homosexuals can donate blood
>strict gun laws
>flexible policy on human embryonic stem cell research
>signed paris agreement
America could learn from Russia

>Gouge out his eyes
>Cut off his knows
You guys are brutal.

Why pindohas are so concerned about Ukrainian ''''''''democracy"""""", when then have Mexico near their fucking border where cartels rule states and people get disemboweled by drug lords? Can you mind your own business?

>After that then relations can improve with a more willing president.
Not gonna happen.

>Ukraine land grab.
that was just an aftermath of the fight for dominance over Ukraine between west (USA and EU) and east (Russia) that resulted in a Ukrainian revolution. The unrests in the east of the country (and Crimea annexation) that started later that same year were a continuation and a logical aftermath of said turmoil

Well, it's basically the retard detector.

I like you Russia, I want to be friends

I am the Russia

Because they think that if they don't react strongly to Russian expansion in Ukraine, it'll lead to Russian expansionism in the Baltics or Poland, which will lead to either the death of NATO or a serious war.

Remember, the US still remembers the Munich Agreement, and they still think of it every time some hippie tells us to "just let it go"

Do Russians go on road trips around their country? Or are the roads too shitty + gopnik gangs?

Do Russians watch Life of Boris?

As a poorfag American, it has taught me the wonders of the potato.

so do you think our involvement in the Balkans in the 90s was just to weaken Russia being that Serbia was a Russian ally? We never really wanted peace, even with Yeltsin.

>a bunch of western alligned countries housing merely 15% of the world's population
>individual EU countries were forced to join the sanctions, in some cases against their will
so much for "isolated Russia"

Wow, she has changed a lot.

>it'll lead to Russian expansionism in the Baltics or Poland
Why do you care about it so much? I can repeat - you got fucking cartel states under your nose.

Let's be real

>pictures of mass graves show up on CNN
>this causes Clinton's approval rating to go down
>Clinton commences bombing

US presidents can and routinely do bomb people in order to look better on the evening news.

>Russian expansionism in the Baltics or Poland
For what reason?

Since you both sorted it out in Syria, could you come up with a plan to break the e""""u"""" apart? Thanks, much obliged.

>винишeк
Its the genitive case of the word винишкo (vinishko), and vinishko is a popular among teenagers form of word vino, and vino means wine.
Last year this word became a part of the meme vinishko-tyan — kinda russian type of tumbler girls. They love wine and call it vinishko.

The Russians I've met who've moved here have been pretty cool, but the women all have shark eyes.

Yeah, but so far, things haven't crossed the border from Mexico into the US.

Homicide rates in the southwest are actually lower than the national average.

Now losing NATO's credibility, that would fuck with America's global posture considerably.

Besides that, Ukraine only gave up their nuclear arsenal in exchange for a Russian promise not to interfere with their sovereignty, we don't want other countries to learn the lesson of "give up your nukes, and you'll get fucked"

I mean, that's literally exactly what Libya and Iraq learned, but I'd be lying if I said US policy was always coherent.

They're alright when you get them out of Russia and into some nice warm sunlight.

Why are russians on Sup Forums so nice compared to everyone else? Are they really that nice or is it a trick?

For whatever retard reason Putin sent troops to Novorussia.

Back in 2014, I was reading about the Donbass Republic and thinking "he couldn't possibly be that stupid"

That was actually the point at which I decided that it was never a good idea to gamble on people acting rationally.

I never met a Russian irl before, I think the social dynamic between the two of us would be interesting
Closest people ive met to them are hohols

What do you mean by nice?

They bully us americans very little compared to posters from other countries.

She now much hotter than she was young.
Not a typical thing for a Russian girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7lHSTQbPE

Russia seems like a great place with great values, I know you guys have problems but trust me, so do we. Namely our government and the portion of our population dedicated to degeneration.

But I do bully you. You are the easy ones to bully.
Yes, I've notice.

Russian are known worldwide as rude people. So we unintentionally trying here to disprove this stereotype.
And other European don't need to do this.
Also other nations who are know as not very pleasent people, like Arabs, they are very nice here too.

You are one of the very few, though.

That makes sense, I guess.

>For whatever retard reason
They always try to hush it. But cockhole nationalist banned russian language after their coup in Ukraine. Just imagine yourself being white English speaker forced to speak kind of ebonics. And Russian speakers are majority in Crimea and Donbass.

What does an American speaking Russian sound like? Someone said it was like they were trying to chew potatoes.

Americans are taught from a young age that most other countries hate us for being assholes.

I try extremely hard to be nice to tourists and immigrants, for this reason.

I'm also assuming that this is why Canadian posters here are so terrible, the stereotype about Canadians is that they're polite, considerate and mild.

>For whatever retard reason Putin sent troops to Novorussia.
Probably to keep them distracted from Crimea and do not let them join Nato. How is that the case with Poland and Baltics?

>You are one of the very few, though.
That's because majority of Russians are asleep while you guys awake.

My logic back in 2014 was like this.

>Euromaidan only represents half of Ukraine's population
>if Russia waits, the momentum in the capital dies down, and Russia will be able to take back Ukraine's government with a combination of bribery and support from ethnic Russians
>the only way they could possibly lose control of Ukraine for good is if they went full retard and invaded the country
>this would also fuck their relations with basically all of Eastern Europe and screw over their entire shtick of "protecting the smaller countries from western imperialism"

We aren't taught that most countries hate us what lol
If anything the opposite

I'd like to go to Russia and look at depressing abandoned buildings.
t. rust-belter who looks at depressing abandoned buildings

The thing is, in soviet russia you can't really work from home if you're not living in Moscow/St. Petersburg (aside from some rare occasions), so when you get your vacation time once in a year, you'll probably go to some other country. Also the distances are too large for car trips.
>gopnik gangs
Old meme. Your parents called us commies, you call us drunk gopniks, your little cousin calls us hackers, I wonder how your child would call us.

>Bad relations between USA and Russia are America's choice, not Russia's
wew

It was pretty smart move. He saw this revolution in Ukraine, and many people from opposition in Russia were thinking that Ukraine will be example for us how to create a decent country. Putin also thought this could happen, so he sent troops do Donbass in order to destabilize Ukraine.
So there was a purpose of that. And he achieved his goal. Ukraine is now more fucked than ever and many people who wanted revolution in Russia don't want it now.
And there are no purposes to do the same thing in Baltics or Poland. Maybe in Belarus, when they get rid of Putin's puppet Lukashenko.

I can see two good reasons for Russia to screw with the Baltics.

>large Russian minority, Putin can rally domestic support by claiming he's protecting oppressed Russians
>if it looks enough like a local insurgency, it will be difficult for NATO to address the issue, and this will directly harm NATO's credibility with the countries they protect, making it easier for Russia to apply pressure

From the US perspective, it makes sense to attempt to punish Russia for the war in Ukraine, because any further escalation of Russian activities would be disastrous.

>the momentum in the capital dies down
Neah, americans wouldn't let it happen.

Really because because the same people that are crying about Russia today were calling up NPR saying how they wished the USSR was still around/wanting russia to be stronger