Wonderful country

Wonderful country

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/31/moscow-biggest-urban-demolition-project-khrushchevka-flats
chartsbin.com/view/37627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally another brazil. You just have a very cold wheather and some militar power hue

I have no idea why they are buried

Soldiers... hmm.. you could take same kind of picture in every northern country except those soldiers.

Looks northern, wet snow.

Old bus

Poor people are not russian only thing

Yes

>Old bus
NO he's new

What does it say?

no obama says

Hmm.. thanks, what does this say?

no America

> tfw in my head, all of Russia looks like this

fun thread

Hmm

gib

>bunch of unpaved roads, old ladies, poor people, mud
so...this is the power...of a nato shill

What is this, some common food product?

Russia reminds me of home.

It's the biggest country in the world obviously some roads are going to be simple dirt roads. Same with the USA. Doesn't make sense to pave a road that gets used by like 10 people a year.

colours of Kouvola

Russia can we be miserable friends?

not lose anything

Yeah that's why I don't understand people posting unpaved roads to show us all how "3rd world" Russia is

no this is moscow

Russians trying to smuggle Finnish cheese because our cheese is superior

Yes

Moscow

These buldings are about to get demolished (if they aren't already)
theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/31/moscow-biggest-urban-demolition-project-khrushchevka-flats

Soon all of Moscow will be khrushchevka-free

They will be replaced by new apartments like pic related

but in the rest of the country?

Ah yes the good old capitalist tradition of destroying poor people's homes and building insanely rich apartments for no immediate customers.

translation Ivan pls

Crimea is our

she makes them like that

Pic related, only a minority lives in khrushchevkas (the highest amount in Omsk with 38%)
concerning paved roads, look at , Russia unironically has more of them than the US

No no, the people whose houses will be destroyed get to live in the brand new apartments, this is a great thing for them

seizure of the Crimea

>look at
Did your mother draw?

What's it like to be Russian?

chartsbin.com/view/37627

also that road is obviously paved, there is just snow covering it

>No no, the people whose houses will be destroyed get to live in the brand new apartment

No they wont.

you're a fool?
there are no roads in Russia

it's a resettlement program, do you think all the 1.6 million affected people will land in the streets of Moscow? Of course they will get new apartments, that's the whole purpose of it

SNOW BLACK NORMALLY?

Hey Nikita

This just looks like Chicago desu

Yes? The cities plow as well as they can, and put down salt and sand to keep it from icing over.

What planet do you live on where this happens?

>to keep it from icing over

I don't get what you're trying to imply.

It snows, the city plows as best they can, and they put down salt and sand. Obviously some roads will still ice over because it's hard to fight the constant snow, sleet, freezing rain, slush, and more. But they do their best.

this thread is so sad
i just want to save these people