Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/videos
adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings
youtube.com/watch?v=EGko6f0sZ_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, it's the only reliable non-biased news source these days

Mostly older people as far as I know.

I also watch this as non-American

Its the only channel worth watching, the only channel that has people of opposing views on the same subject-in the same interview.

Most rednecks and old people that need their worldview confirmed watch it.

Younger, smarter people get news online.

It's not even as much as a boogyman that people say. My brother recently was saying something like "hey, I was flipping through the channels and saw fox and they actually were critical about something Trump said" like that was some amazing thing.

t; Rick and Morty viewer

it's like three times more popular than CNN, it's what most people will turn on in their house if something's going down

it's bad but the alternatives are no better, as much as smug contrarian faggots like to pretend they are

Shep is the only guy that even acknowledges that Trump is fallible. Everyone else sucks his dick. Terrible channel for retards.

Sheperd Smith is a reactionary who will go along with the flavor of the day; 'today trumps in trouble, today a victory for trump'.

>reliable non-biased news source
>literaly mostly editorials deflecting for Trump through whataboutism

I don't think you know what the word reactionary means

>read editorials
>"why is this so biased?"
are you a Mexican intellectual?

Shep is a faggot and so are you.

its beight

I dont think you know what reactionary means, maybe you should try watching more than Shep Smith.

this. It's even worse than CNN and that's saying something

Anyone who can't see fox is a biased to the right as the other channels are to the left is a literal brainlet

What about Colbert - do normal people watch him?

He seems overly political for the kind of show TheLateShow should be? I mean look at this
youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/videos
>trump trump trump
He bitches about Trump ad nauseam

awful damage control
just google words before you use them if you don't know what they mean, it's not hard

I'm telling the guy claiming it's unbiased news that it mostly is editorials, that's what Hannity and Carlson literally do and that's what Fox & Friends, The Five, Overtime, etc. actually are about, the majority of the networks content is editorial content not news reporting and it is a fact even the news side is biased on just what they dedicate airtime to (and what they don't) my argument is not that editorials should be objective (although there are journalistic standards on minimal objectivity that Fox doesn't follow) that's your fucking strawman, and "Mexican intellectual" is textbook ad hominem, you're literally using it to dismiss my point regardless of the merits of what I write.

TL;DR Congratulations, you're about as intellectually dishonest as your media heroes, guess you learned from the best.

As much as people rag on Fox News, it has the best just straight vanilla news programming at the time when most people get home from work. That's why it dominates the ratings.

What gets Lefties up in a fit is the late night personality entertainment segments like Tucker and Hannity.

Unless your sole goal in watching the news is finding ways to be outraged at drumpf and his 2 scoops every second of your life, then Fox News is the best option as far as 24 hour news channels go.

Yes normies watch him. Colbert is shit now. Jon Stewart and John Oliver are much better.

>more editorial content than actual reporting
yes, welcome to the world of 24 hour cable news. This isn't a revelation to anybody and you're just butthurt about something like every other Mexican poster.

>it has the best just straight vanilla news programming at the time when most people get home from work. That's why it dominates the ratings.
It's shit. It has the best ratings because old white racists love the show and they don't know how to get actual news.

You righties are so brainwashed it's not even funny anymore.

Late night talk shows are just nonstop crying, tears, and butthurt about Trump. There's nothing interesting about them at all.

You got #rekt, cabron.

I never remember any FNC host or show calling for the lynching of persons of color or endorsing the Aryan Nation. If you can provide a specific example of anyone on there saying such, I'd like to know about it.

Nah, I just made a simple comment, you're the one making this into something like I fucked your grandma

Cavuto and Bret Baier are far from Trump shills. Cavuto is a libertarian, and will not hesitate to REEEE at anyone that touches his free market shekels.

All the late night shows are doing politics heavily because their ratings will go down otherwise, they don't want to if they don't have to.

Holy shit, I hope you’re joking

adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings

>November 30th, 2017
>Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson finished No. 1 and No. 2 in total viewers and the 25-54 demo Thursday night.

Yeah, it's totally just all them old white racists.

>whataboutism
ah i see someone watches crooked teeth

I have nothing against Bill O'Reilly and it was kind of noble of him to heavily push for tighter sex offender laws after the spate of child abductions in the 2000s, but the dude was turning into a grumpy old man and a lot of his shows ended up with him complaining about Millenials and romanticizing baby boomers' childhoods and whatnot.

em user...

Neck yourself.

Yeah. My dad does and spouts typical boomer conservative shit.

Always makes me laugh when lefties throw a temper tantrum over things like Fox News and Brietbart having right-wing biased opinions as tiny islands in a vast ocean of overwhelmingly left-wing bias in the media.

Like nigga, there is certainly no lack of exposure to the other side of things if you aren't fucking Amish. Most people that watch Fox News are entirely aware of the opposing opinions in society.

I don’t own a television.

this

you can watch it on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=EGko6f0sZ_M

>Most people that watch Fox News are entirely aware of the opposing opinions in society.
Aware in what sense? Like Flat Earthers?

I don’t care enough to watch. Mainstream “”””news”””” is retarded.

>right-wing biased opinions
Keyword is opinions. How much news do they actually break?
Breitbart is quite literally an extension of the administration.

>when you read the comment sections on fox news