/Sino/ 中文 Chinese thread

中國人開的中文 thread edition

Thread to discuss China, Sinosphere, Chinese language etc.
學習中文的你,四海都是朋友!放膽嘗試用中文交談,繁簡皆通。

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rv5Da2pBLgk

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1/2 + '
youtube.com/watch?v=KF-mErVdkqU
m.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2122033/spike-chinese-censorship-over-beijing-migrant-worker
m.scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2122326/big-cannon-ren-zhiqiang-compares-china-north-korea-over-hukou
m.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2122313/chinese-girl-adopted-american-family-miraculously
youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2kcMHMPbM
youtube.com/watch?v=tboj9ECje44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

自推

不能再說沒有練習的對象了

>tfw to intelligent for 繁体字

新加坡以往教的也是簡體字嗎?

挺有趣。你的論文是關於中國的哪個方面?事業方面比較傾向政治,還是商業?或者是替cia打工?哈哈

为什么你在学习中文?你是什么HSK水平?

英國國旗背後的可以是中國人
>究竟誰是這個post的幕後黑手.jpg

对, 还马来西亚。

屎 我系一督屎

命比蚁便宜

你坐Benz 我挖鼻屎

自知死也再难移

OH SHIT NIGGER 無限回億
紙包雞包雞包紙

我的毕业论文是关于中国近现代艺术与政治发展的关系。
以前,我对CIA的工作感兴趣,但是我可能算是被中国洗脑了,哈哈。我已经太喜欢中国了,所以不愿意做美国的特务或者间谍。再说,那样的工作,特别是在中国,是很危险的。
其实,我很愿意以外交官的身份去中国为美国的国务院服务。在这样的工作中,我觉得我可以为中美两国人民都做出贡献,而不是盲目地为美国的情报局和“国防”人士追求利益。

會福建、客家話嗎?我家有客家血統,但傳到這一代就沒有人會說了。。

我考了HSK五级,我的成绩是278,满分为300。所以我是90+% percentile。我也没做过什么认真的准备和练习。

玉足茶

應該挺難喝

那令我想起天下最強的翻譯劇名:本來是bones, 翻譯了叫《欲 - 骨 - 查》。不會廣東話的朋友,欲 骨查跟肉骨茶的發音是一樣的。

我對現代藝術絲毫沒有研究,要向你請教請教了。有沒有幾個有名的藝術家名字可供參考?

還有去北京以外的地方嗎?

我爷爷奶奶会说福建话,但是我不会。

出生>便利...... 強姦致死時間!

請大蝦中國寶潔

中國和西藏愛為鄉民的

挺可惜。。各地家鄉話都慢慢消失了。我有來自四川和上海的朋友,除了家裏會說一點點各自的家鄉話,大體上都已經不能流暢溝通了。廣東話暫時還好,還有香港的影響力。

說真的google translate對於indo european family以外的翻譯也真的是挺爛的

要怪就怪翻譯或情緒?

翻譯或情緒?

...... 什麼意思的看法?

你倒不如先用英語說,我再幫你翻譯吧。看不明包google的鬼話

The English alphabet contains 26 characters.

Using only these characters and historical translation documents the English language has become the world's preferred choice of language due to its flexible emotional radicals.

Native English speakers are innately taught this as 'inflection when speaking', which can also be called 'dialect' or 'accent'.

Because of China's ancient history and 'pattern generational' approach to its reading/writing, it becomes near impossible for China to ever truly expand 'outwards'. The reading/writing requirement (along with strict enforcement of 'monotone vocals to respect the writing') is actually what English speakers call, "Mathematics."

If there were ever to be a way to bridge the gaps between linguistic understand, Mathematics is the key. However, if we are to apply a linguistic approach to what 'new' word might be appropriate, I would profer up 'geometrician'.

Meta (Metamorphosis)
Meter (Unit of measure; The 'count of e between M and R')
-ician (A person who identifies as 1 atomically countable set within the preceding etymology)

Degrees and Radicals are no different than how a circle can be interpreted in mathematics as 'degree and radians', where the radians of the circle is always defined by 'half a degree' or 1/2 + (minutes of arc, foot, ', function).

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1/2 + '

China is amazing at western mathematical studies because it is, in essence, just a compressed way to do 'calculations' that they already do when they read and write.

a-z = 26
A-Z = 26
0-9 = 10

Mathematica is the art of constructing complexity from the simplest possible set and to recreate for, or in, an existing linguistical construct.

谷歌翻譯不能說謊本身就像中國不能騙你,鄉下人。你想知道更多?

你看这个电影就你觉得怎么样?

英文字母包含26個字符。

只有通過這些人物和歷史翻譯的文件英語已經成為世界的首選語言的選擇,因為它靈活的情感自由基。

“說話時拐點”,這也可以被稱為'方言'或'口音'以英語為母語的天生教以此為。

因為中國的古代歷史和'模式世代“的方式其讀/寫的,對於中國是否會真心擴大'向外'變得幾乎不可能。 讀/寫要求(與嚴格執行“單調的歌聲尊重寫作'一起)實際上就是講英語的人打電話,”數學“。

度和自由基並不比如何圓可以在數學被解釋為“度和弧度',其中該圓的弧度總是由”半度“或1/2 +(弧分鐘,腳定義不同,' ,功能)。

I Saw This Movie And Thought: I Do Not Understand If Everyone Is Happy.

廢話

日本妹子不錯,就是柔弱了一點

腳綁定
X =(2 * 46 * 2 + 3 * 21 * 1 + 2 * 15 * 1)模105

我教英語的困惑

nonsense = 不尊重教師

他媽的你是不是在bait我。。。完全看不懂你想說什麼,不過大概都不是什麼好話
被melbourne/sydney的華人人海戰術嚇傻了嗎?

13 = (2 * 2 * 3 + 1 + 2 * 46 * 21 * 15 * 1) mod 105

我渴望站在下善良聽說通過俗寫作(英文)。

我住在墨爾本。

我住在墨爾本沒有中國,孤獨。

Australia (Melbourne/Sydney) is willing to become China.

The drawbacks of not having a coast. Pretty much the same reason why the flyover states are all poorer.

什麼是貓和逗號之間的區別? 一個具有它的爪在其爪的端部,和一個在一個條款的結尾處的停頓。

這個世紀也不外乎延續著海岸城市與灣區在全球的影響力,似是比上世紀有過之而無不及。trump是美國內陸區人民的反擊;中國會否有自己特色的反彈呢?

難得有/sino/ thread大部分是用中文寫的帖,不過要睡了。。希望有人承接下去

>不過段估九成都變番屎帖同腳帖大聯盟

youtube.com/watch?v=KF-mErVdkqU

英語語法規則:在寫作之前,讀者的身份被考慮和組成。

英語語法規則:
> Z =之,a = A Z = End,a = A

我讨厌星期一

我喜欢阳光的日子

英語語法規則:讀者的身份被認為是和任何文字之前組成。

[I] = [I] = 1
[.I。] = [I] = 1
[i。] = [I] = 1
[III] = 3

英語語法規則:
字母組= {S}

reported

至于艺术家,其实我说的艺术家大多是电影的导演和文学家。电影导演的话,我比较喜欢冯小刚和张艺谋。
除了北京以外,我还去过12座城市,包括香港、上海、成都、拉萨、大理、等等。

Informé tu deportación

我告訴你驅逐出境

Pic related is relevant for you.

要復數形式,請使用:[S,',s,撇號,單引號,在雙引號之前打開雙引號]

(You)
>Pic related is relevant for you.
有關PIC是與您有關。

这个世界需要你的贡献!
你不能永远在床上躺着呢!
是时候撸起袖子加油干!

>tfw this thread has the most chinese language in /sino/ history

你是谁?

m.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2122033/spike-chinese-censorship-over-beijing-migrant-worker

>Weiboscope said the level of censorship in recent days was even higher than during the politically sensitive Communist Party’s five-yearly national congress in October.

>On Monday, an average of 27.7 messages were deleted for every 10,000 posts on monitored accounts, higher than the 26.7 average deleted on October 18 at the start of the five-yearly congress.

>Fu said the events could be discussed in various ways and from many different angles.

>“Many posts are very subtle … they are hard to block with traditional keyword-based censorship,” he said.

那你干嘛说英文呢?
你们这帮牛鬼蛇神,都必须从Sino里滚出去!
Sino 是中华人民共和国不可分割的一部分,我们决不让任何人以任何形式把它从中国分裂出去!

If you're going to be schizo with random stuff and languages, at least don't be boring with the usual crap. Try using new languages like Ge'ez or Bengali instead.

m.scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2122326/big-cannon-ren-zhiqiang-compares-china-north-korea-over-hukou

>As a Communist Party member, Ren has constantly published illegal information and erroneous remarks that generated vile influence, seriously damaging the party’s image,” the committee said.

>But by the beginning of March, after the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection – then under Xi’s right-hand man Wang Qishan – published an article entitled, “One honest adviser matters more than a thousand yes-men”, the storm had passed.

>In his autobiography published in 2013, Ren wrote that Wang was his “political mentor” when Ren was a teenager at middle school in Beijing.

One honest adviser matters more than a thousand yes-men — Wang Qishan

Good thing he just got appointed Xi’s vice president.

小朋友们应该睡了

I just don't find you interesting America and your english is the dominant one in the world.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not doing this for 'your' country. I'm doing it for 'mine'.

There's a difference, America. If you would stop thinking every message somehow involves you and your language, then you are allowed to get rid of President Trump.

我希望有人一個陽光燦爛的日子被抱怨不停。

孩子們應該發揮

>t.0.5 yuan was deposited into your account.

I'm not American nor am I an embodiment of the country. I'm not even asking you to speak English, I'm just asking for more creativity.

He's a bot, don't waste your time with him.

Why do you ask for my creativity in this place?

I am honored you would but ask, but the flag associated with your post is the American flag so I can only assume you are either American, from America, or are using some American proxy service. This is why my creativity when it comes to you and your language is affected in a way you do not expect.

My flag is Australian, as you should be able to see yourself.

Do you even know where that word 'bot' comes from?

m.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2122313/chinese-girl-adopted-american-family-miraculously

Met after 22 years

I know. I have nothing else to do for 20 minutes so it's all good.

good

What a beautiful blue background border for that text.

{Color : Blue}
This man is your FRIEND
He fights for FREEDOM
/
{顏色:藍色}
這個人是你的朋友
他為自由而戰

簡單的中國 - > {顏色:藍色} - >最簡單的中國人:你好,我可以說,讀,寫英語。

Simpler Chinese -> {颜色:蓝色} -> Simplest Chinese: Hello, I can speak, read, and write in English.

(disclaimer I used google translate hopefully I understand your comment correctly)

The best case scenario is that obor transforms Xinjiang into a land logistics hub for goods heading west has the potential to really lift the local economy.

>很多中文
不错

> 많은 중국
아주 좋은

>多くの中国人
かなり良いです
//
>多くの中国語
かなり良い
//
> Many Chinese
Pretty good

所有垃圾郵件+垃圾郵件發送者都會生成不需要的廣告,將其替換為尚未提問的問題的答案。

rate this post

Previous thread got archived so i'm migrating here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0

good memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2kcMHMPbM

Rate this girl

I would have sex with her alright

very cute image peru

>tfw still getting unsolicited job offers

>Hello Dear,

>This is Janice from Holliwood English Kindergarten and Shanghai Success Institute.
>Our academies run very successful in Shanghai since 2013. We are very well organized, can provide good material and curriculum for you.
>When you are interested in teaching at our academies, I'd want to have an interview with you. Please let me know when you are available.
>My Skype id is xxxxxxxx and wechat id is xxxxxxxxx.

>Hope to see from you soon.

>Kind regards,
>Janice

Now the bot is able to read pictures and reply to you like normal person
This proves that all Aussies are bots and have no soul
Never trust kangaroos

i hate to see those chinks and japs in k-pop industry especially chinks they are all subhuman

whaaaaaaaat?

Should i enrol in a course? I just came back from China and my grandparents told me to learn chinese.

>中國和西藏愛為鄉民的
千千萬萬不要亂講啊

>indo european family
印歐語系

學了總沒壞的,只是你想不想花時間功夫的問題罷了

Weren’t you this self hating anti Chinese chink?
Follow your heart bud

Self hating? No really. But i want to understand, befriend, and integrate into white social circles

Don't be a 鬼子

你自己怎么想

But i am born in Australia. I am not chinese. I ma only chinese by ancestry. Anyway should i enrol into a course of study? Does anyone here have personal experiences with this?

Just take a course if you are interested

Uhh my grandparents told me to learn chinese i guess it could be interesting in th sense that anything new is interesting but im only doing it because they told me to.

So does anyone have any personal experience with enrolling into chinese courses?

I've been to a Chinese class in Britain and I've enrolled in a year long course in China that starts in March

Did you get your scholarship
heh..

我諗起周星馳套戲
youtube.com/watch?v=tboj9ECje44

The scholarships are for the degree. They require you to have passed hsk4 that's why I'm doing the language course. Which i have to pay for.

Which uni?

我想要番十年前嘅周星馳,唔係宜家喱個撚樣 ·_·

Zhejiang

Nice, is it just those bullshit foreigners program

Most Malaysians, believe that Malays are superior racially and culturally to Chinese. So far, I have not found anything in this thread which disproves this belief.

What are "bullshit foreigner programs"?

>I've been to a Chinese class in Britain
How is it? My current assumption is youre paying for someone to just go through a textbook with you in a classroom setting e.g. Buy hsk1 textbook&workbook and bring it to class. Is there anything more than this?
How did you have class?