Russia plans to release its own cryptocurrency. Venezuela just announced the same...

Russia plans to release its own cryptocurrency. Venezuela just announced the same. Even our own own central bank is currently discussing the pros and cons of it as well.

Is your country joining the revolution, or will it be left behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/recursion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cryptocurrency run by a central government/central bank defeats the purpose and the fact that most crypto investors aren't aware of this shows that crypto is being artifically inflated by people who have no idea what it means but knows that it makes money - even though it only does so because of people like himself

>cryptocurrency run by a central government/central bank defeats the purpose
Well, there are some crypto advantages that don't rely on being decentralized.

I am a Jew

Stay poor my friend. Over 10k now. Holding my shit till we over 500k

It's a meme to distract from problems at home. None of these states is dumb enough to open up their monetary system to manipulation by foreign NEETs with GPUs.

go russian pol conf discord.gg/recursion

yeah except gaddafi seems like a genius with some weight on his word compared to the bus driver venezuelans electec

the sooner bitcoin crashes, the better

less people getting hurt

So Russia and Venezuela are getting in on the business of scamming people through what is esentially online gambling and Canada wants in too?

Cryptos are a fucking scam, let's say you have an exchange, in Russia or Nigeria holding a couple of thousand worth of bit coin and around 20k dollars in real money, do you honestly believe the value is what they claim it is?

I'd be surprised if even 1% of bitcoin holders was sophisticated enough to understand the complexities involved and not simply relying on whatever software some idiot recommended.

Cryptos work like a pyramid scheme, the only way those invested get any real returns is they get some more idiots in so they can cash out, good luck when the ride ends, it's going to be music chairs and the real winners will be out before you even know something's wrong.

One bitcoin transaction consumes 300 kWh of energy. It's a fucking scam. A useless boondoggle. A south sea tulip ponzi scheme bubble bullshit operation.

>Cryptos work like a pyramid scheme
no, they work like money

No, since we have a currency that isn't dogshit

Bitcoin has no tangible market to back it, it has the same imaginary currency value as fiat money but with no backing it's a bunch of useless blocks that you're never going to cash out.

Take $500,000 worth of Bitcoin right now and try and turn it into a usable currency, it will never happen because no exchange will move that much money because they know just as well it's a ponzi scheme, they're moving money between small time buyers and exchangers to keep the imaginary value visible to users, and they could not, ever, pay out the supposed value of their entire stock of worthless bitcoins.

It's a ponzi scheme 101, it's a supposed huge market worth billions that operates with front ends that exchange thousands, maybe millions between users entering or exiting the market in small numbers, enough to pay out without having to admit "Yeah, no we don't have that much money"

What was Obama thinking with that one??

>Cryptos work like a pyramid scheme, the only way those invested get any real returns is they get some more idiots in so they can cash out

Perfect example is exchanges capping cash out values

>Bitcoin is such a real currency guys, but please don't cash out more than 1% of the supposed value they're worth, we have that money and shit but just kinda can't hand it over, you see...
>Oh and please buy some bitcoins from us :)

you said the same thing back in 2011 and look at it now

the jig is up for the banks my friend

People likely named Goldstein and Bergmann, who feared leverage over Africa through currency, told him to intervene in the name of the poor civilians who wished for peaceful democracy.

Ghaddafi basically said "Lets unite Africa under a shared currency which is gold based (mainly so the outside world couldn't just pretend it was valueless) and trade our oil entirely in that instead of USD"

Nothing will get your country "liberated" faster than attempting to stop US monetary control over oil.

Obama didn't do anything, it was France

>Russia
>Venezuela
>state-centralized blockchain
>volality rates in the stratosphere
>Two nations with a record of savvy economic policy.

What could go wrong?

>shows that crypto is being artifically inflated
you're telling me a currency that can lose 20% of its value and then bouncebank to a new all time high all in a few hours is being artificially inflated?
I refuse to believe it

>He dindu muffin he a good boy: the post

Gaddafi was killed due to Britain and France NOT AMERICA.

France has more to worry because their African francs and monetary union are at risk from Ghaddafi's currency "idea" and Sarkozy.

The hero we needed
The hero we disn't deserve

Rip

you're an idiot who doesn't understand it
cryptocurrency is like currency and bitcoin is like gold
gold is the gold standard of currency
nobody uses it as currency any more