This qt just died in ongoing violent protests in honduras

this qt just died in ongoing violent protests in honduras

whose cunt is at fault for this?
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/11/30/hillary-clinton-screwed-honduran-democracy/
tee hee!! x)

should have followed the curfew.

t. donkeyfukkar

is this her?

>this qt

abuse of the term you thirsty jungle person

>fat latina
>qt

true, cant be compared with american beauty

I've seen a Panama flag obsessively post 56% memes. For a Central American to post Ameriorc pics is projection 101

no love for insurgents.

He's the kid of Manuel Noriega, let him be.

that is supposed to be a qt? lol

If Nasralla actually cared for his people he would concede in exchange for comitments and real power to oversee his oponent and achieve change rather than endanger people on an attempt to stroke his own ego
>The literal faggot is a sportcaster
>His literal plan to deal with gangs is to have youth playing soccer so he can have a larger pool of talent to draw on and fulfill his wet dream of an actually competitive national team

It's pathetic I've actually read dozens of articles by this guy on just following CONCACAF football

She's a kid ffs

kys

she does look like a qt here

She's dead and rotting somewhere. Who give a fuck lol

She also was obviously a whore

Clinton and the Sandinistas again?
WTF mutts

why aere ameriniggers so bad at banter? lol pic related

maybe fifa should concede them a world cup as a compromise to cease acting like niggers. peace achieved

If mexicans wanted peace they should have remained under spanish rule. Dude you can only stomach so much cinism and corruption, the same people working for Juans realection were the ones marching against it 9 years ago.

damn what a qt
she's now a martyr

White devil must pay reparations for this country

>Fat Latina
qt
The world was just saved about 9 bambinos running around asking for chicle

>violent protests in honduras
what are they even protesting against? south america is almost never in the news here. it's interesting that there are always some news from the middle east but they barely even mention south america at all.
i wonder is it because that region is irrelevant globally or just irrelevant to russia?