"WHY DO ASIAN COUNTRIES KEEP FIGHTING???"

Because we're not globalist sheep like Western cunts.

We defend our sovereignty you insipid cücks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRTGHr_zzbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Release southern states. You no longer have the honour once you let your men becoming girl(male) en masse

More like because you are so stupid you fell for and defend borders imposed on you by western nations after the end of colonialism.

But keep pretending you are sticking it to the man when in reality you are sticking it to yourselves. Divided AND conquered like true plebs. Anglos win again!

based bangcock

Siam had those borders way before colonialism

They will always be ours, Malay monkey.

Nah no mate. Thai lies to the whole world.

>conquered

Expect no peace from separatist fighters in that region then.
You cunty regime forced them. No one wants to be Thai aka taik(shit) land.

>Expect no peace from separatist fighters
Peace? We want them to keep fighting. So we can remove them completely like the Burmese removed theirs. Enjoy your incoming refugees. :^)

Portugal, WTF

>pootugal

In your nightmare dreams.
>changed a Pattani Malay based movie name to Thai name.
What a pussy. You have no rights to fight for honour. I'll help Cambodia and Lao to recapture their lands from brigand mongrels names Taik.

But Burma is a compelte irredeemable shithole drunk on the delusions of Bamar nationalism (and maybe supermacy).

They built a new captial out of nowhere that has an abysmally low population or a city it's size and cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRTGHr_zzbQ

Cambodia and Laos are Buddhist like us. They don't want your Salad Snackbar suicide religion.

Oh really? Let's see about that. When we're Buddhist, you demanded tributes. So we embrace Islam to piss at you. There's no unification in Buddhism.

>Said the one that is first to fell to Asian financial crisis
Soros already played everyone like a fiddle.

>never conquered

I could go to your country and purchase your whole family. If that isn't conquered I don't know what is.

what wars are you even fighting, faggot?

i'd pay double for you to suck my dick but i bet you'd do it for free anyway faggot

"wars"
just ethnic suppression and land grabs