Wait, (you) can afford a phone? (you) must be related to the president or something

Wait, (you) can afford a phone? (you) must be related to the president or something.

Someone ameribear the original post

fuck panama

It seriously does almost feel like a campaign against us or something.

it doesn't suck ass its pretty funny

>tfw no soros bucks

can you leave the south out of this please? We don't like to associate with yankees.

Of course it is. I'm not joking Amerimutts paid my rent this month.

That's right. We get paid to meme while amerimutt drumpftards do it for free.

really jogs the noggin, fellas.

fuck he knows

Soros personally flies over to my house in his anti-white helicopter and gives me nazi gold as payment for my service

i shleep. 0/10 apply yourself.

soros has better things to do with his time sharty

I didn't say that I necessarily believed that shills run rampant here or soros has anything to do with this. Rather that this amerigoblin/amerimutt meme seems a bit forced is all and kinda came out of the woodwork out of nowhere.

abandon thread guys, is after us
someone inform mr. s***s

>It seriously does almost feel like a campaign against us or something.
Why? Did the POO feel like a campaign against India as well? Did the massive supermajority here completely DESTROYING Germany's reputation feel like a CIA-funded campaign against the rising Germany? Is the commieblock and dirty roads spam the CIA again trying to discredit Russia?

I didn't see a single of those countries' posters claim what you're claiming right now, yet the majority of americans here claim that it's some sort of a special shilling operation against them and that no one would EVER dare make a meme like this unless he's some super secret JIDF shareblue CTR shilling group

Thats how memes start, i thought.

I think it is a logic progression from americans telling europe how fucked they are with immigrants when the US is in this regard far worse/better. melting pot but also ethnic mafias out of the whazoo.

we spam them because they are funny
and for the Soros Foundation™ salary, of course

did the thread get deleted?

Yes

don't look at my bank account, the 200 shekels I received from Soros has nothing to do with my orcposting

It's an old meme. It exploded in popularity because Sup Forums thinks the librul conspiracy is behind it

This.
But amerimutts will still live in denial of it.

new socks in 21 days

this, the sole reason this meme exploded is because Sup Forums is so easy to troll

amerimutts on Sup Forums aren't as half bad as the ones from Sup Forums

Mr.Soros pays me for posting Amerimutt memes to ruin the white race.He gives me 10 bucks for post and 60 bucks for thread.

>tfw no free Sorosmoney for shitposting

This.
/po/ is more paranoic than fucking /x/

why didn't he delete the post at the time? hahaha what a fucking stupid cunt

I can understand why that post is awful banter but it doesn't seem exceptionally shit to me, what's with the attention?