/brit/ the british culture general

some pic i saved edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
instagram.com/cheekyexploits/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
strawpoll.me/14544060
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can see clearly Scotland is the most Mestizo part of Britain. That's why they act like Mestizos. People of mixed ethnicity are rejected by their mother's tribe and their father's tribe. Scotland developed in this background of ethnic confusion.

Even the Irish, for however primitive they are, have more pride and self-respect than the fatherless Scot.

Who said you could post a new thread, OP? I didn't say you could and I don't remember hearing anyone else say you could.

Obviously this. Both have good and bad, and extreme shite. I think England has extremes that go further though. We have places worse than anywhere in Scotland, and places better than anywhere in Scotland. Personally I love Scotland, and would like to live there if I wasn't afraid of the sassenach-hating natives.

the bump limit on Sup Forums is 310

>new gimmick appears
>canadians copies and ruin it

like clockwork

>Maisie
Literally looks like Sid the sloth from Ice Age.
>Millie
'
Here's a real waifu.

>What was meant to be a happy family get-together in Port Elizabeth to watch the South Africa against Italy rugby test on television turned into a nightmare after Riaan Scheepers‚ 62‚ was badly beaten and stabbed by two men. He sustained severe skull and facial fractures.

>be white saffer farmer
>get NIGGER'D
why dont they just leave already lmaooo

live in what is apparently the most anglophonic part of edinburgh and ive not once been mugged off for it
dont think anyone here cares at all. maybe the rest's different idk but edinburgh seems like the obviously best place in scotland to live anyway unless youre an outdoorsy freak

>'
like that wasn't the case when you started obsession over emma watson

using the n-word
Edgy!!

>we have worse places than anywhere in Scotland
Show one (1) singular. Not even Grimsby is as bad as any of the pics of Scotland posted so far. People live n these places.

I feel like we should stop calling feminists 'feminists' and just start calling people who aren't feminist 'sexist' – and then everyone else is just human. You are either a normal person or a sexist. People get a label when they’re bad.

I'm two years older than Emma Watson, I was a kid at the time too.

You can't deny race-mixing ruined Scotland. What I said is true that mixed offspring are rejected by both tribes. Look at Scotland's history. It was made out of numerous tribes from the British Isles and Europe. It's natural to suspect the country's very conception was intra-European race mixing. Not Angles, not Picts, not Britons, not Gaels. They're Mestizos.

how can a women be sexist though?
it is well known that men is superior at everything

this is what I imagine I am replying to whenever I engage Scottish people on the internet

except getting laid

feminism is a cult

holy shit shut the fuck up

Yeah, my mate went to Edinburgh last year, and I have friends who live there. Never heard of any trouble at all. Edinburgh is Scotland's equivalent of London though. Too cosmopolitan to worry about people's origins. I'd rather live in a more isolated place, but my auntie lived in Aberdeen when her husband was working offshore there and she said she and her kids were picked on daily by the locals for being English. Not just cheeky banter either but full on "GTFO" abuse.

Haven't had a gf since 2014

Feminism is a cancer now. I'm egalitarian. I don't want people to be discriminated for their gender, either gender. So I'm not a feminist or a masculinist. I'm an egalitarian. Treat everyone fairly.

reminder people live in these.

need wikipedia to stop begging for money

fairness is a cult

Truly a majestic country of majestic people

TOIL
O
I
L

I came up with the Mestizo Scotland theory as a joke, but I'm starting to believe it a little. Scotland is the most ethnically diverse part of the British Isles. If accept the assumption mixed offspring are often rejected by both tribes, what would that say about Scottish history? Maybe that really did have an effect on the kind of country it became.

Any irate Scots have an opinion on my theory?

>i get my knowledge of british towns from sacha baron-cohen movies
Grimsby is nowhere near the worst place in England, it just has an amusing name and is oop north. We have fucking muslim enclaves that are practically 3rd world. I'd live in Scotland and get my windows bricked every day for being English before I lived next to a Bradford or Luton mosque.

how do i become a hardman? bit of a runt currently and im NOT a fan of it.... not one bit

give all your money to africans then tell me youre an egalitarian
i thought so. drop the sanctimonious bullshit

Damn, I forgot the pic. I based that entire post around the pic. Now it looks even crazier without the map.

>34 year old obese MexicANO

cut out soy from your diet completely

"Feminist" is such a loaded and vague term now though. Some people think feminism means never doubting a rape accusation, no matter how little evidence. Am I sexist if I want to see evidence before convicting someone of a crime?

work at 8 am

yes everyone hates the islamic hordes. no one would disagree with you. but they are tarnishing NICE areas. If they were in Scotland, there would be nothing nice for them to tarnish. Pic related is a lovely little Scottish town, their claim to fame is the highest rate of heart disease in the UK and the lowest life expectancy. Good for them! Wonder if the guinness book of records will increase their tourism revenue.

how to spot a insecure small dicked manlet:
>doesnt eat soy

need tips on getting bigger loads

why is this pirate trashing the scottish

>tfw no toil untill wednesday

Have fun on this dreary Monday morning, toilers ;) I’m going to stay in bed a bit longer than get up, get the fire on and rustle up a fry up

stop jerking off 5 times a day

work at 8pm

No Mr Alarmstein, just 5 more minutes, ill be good, I'll make it up to you, please!

scotland will only be a good country when it finally rids itself of the UK's influence

>he works
lol girls dont want your wageslave dick. they want superior neet sperm inside them

>he's a proud soy boy
youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

didn't come since thursday night and my gf sucked me off till i came on her face today and it still didn't shoot a lot, mostly on her shirt and my hand. i fed it to her but i wanted more

>5'6
might do the ol' 'cide

And up close on the ground
No wonder they all take heroin. It's an escape.

It's just a political opinion. People believe loads of shit about how the world should be and don't follow through on it at all. Probably because they can't single-handedly change the world.

My point is feminism was useful in its time, but focusing on 1 gender now is wrong. And you see this with the sudden boom of misandry and what I'd describe as mental illness in the Feminist movement.

We don't need Feminists or Masculinists anymore. We should just believe in gender equality. The reason it was called "Feminism" to begin with is because women were the oppressed gender, which largely isn't the case anymore. Men are just as oppressed as Women these days. We don't need a cult of the labia, which is what feminism has degenerated into.

like how do we see nude movies

Mr Toilstein asked if I can work a double shift today, he even waited til I arrived because he knows I can't say no in person

aha

>Am I sexist if I want to see evidence before convicting someone of a crime?

this guy should become the next monarch of the UK and annex Ireland

Nothing lasts forever

Even cold November rain...

Hahaha, is that a yes? Holy shit.

Balls are VERY sweaty, can't keep them from sweating profusely. Happens all the time. Sad!

the ones who could already have

Absolutely LOVE this account
instagram.com/cheekyexploits/?hl=en

obviously
what sort of question is that??

im the opposite, comfortable saying no in person but can't do it over phone
just a nervous wreck during a phone call full stop

toil soon
miserable

Fancy a bit of this

would you marry a passing trap if she let you fuck a real girl on the side? been wanking to that idea lately

its a joke

iktfb

Have you tried talc? Works great for me. They still smell rough after a day and night without a scrub though.

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

how does people baring their poo hole in public places make the world happier?

Sorry. Poe's Law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

she has a mustache

why not just marry the real girl

if you dont use a mechanical keyboard, you are basically subhuman

She does not.

Toil upon sunrise

cause it's not as hot

Mine has a very squeaky spacebar.

Never actually realized Scotland was that fucking grim Jesus Christ. Why don't they actually do something about it? It's not even poor like Belfast or even areas of the North.

The autismos retort

Why is this allowed in the UK

>china is redpil-
woah

don't take anything sincerely on the internet, me

haven't seen that image before. that's quality

pigs are more equal

Good policy.

strawpoll.me/14544060
strawpoll.me/14544060

Corbyn wants the UK to give all of its territory away to terrorists. The Falklands, Northern Ireland, Rockall, Gibraltar, the Cayman Islands, Akrotiri and Dhekelia. Corbyn's been pretty consistent on the UK losing as much territory as possible until it only controls Westminster and then abolishes itself. And I agree with him.

Life is abysmal and I have hated every second of my shit existence

I've been posting it most mondays

are we talking a bloke who dresses up like a girl, or a bloke who's had HRT and has tits but not had the chop yet

if i ever became supreme leader i would dismantle the world purely out of spite

the poo hole serves as a reminder of our animalistic origins
nowadays it is so easy to to forget we are flesh and blood, to want instead of need and throwing ourselves into dissatisfaction and stress
the poo hole grounds us, humbles us
to live in accordance with ones nature is to live happier

>The Falklands, Northern Ireland, Rockall, Gibraltar, the Cayman Islands, Akrotiri and Dhekelia. Corbyn's been pretty consistent on the UK losing as much territory as possible until it only controls Westminster and then abolishes itself.

its no planet earth but it was alri

cheer up grumpy guts lmao

>passing
2nd
dont call her a bloke. it ruins the immersion