>almost no savings
>no skills
>no hobbies
>only sexed 2 grills
>last sex was more than 2 years ago
>post on Sup Forums 12+ hours a day
>basically no life experience
>no hope in sight
Did any of you fix you are selves from a situation like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ug.dk/vaerktoej/uddannelseszoom/#!/?subeducations=udb2-radiograf:1,udb2-radiograf:0,udb2-radiograf:2,¶meters=1
youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say there is hope for you be you're n*rwegian

Get a fucking job

>The virgin nord

>The chad Swede

wow very rude
you can't get a job unless you have a relevant meme paper or experience

Then fucking go back to university and study, it's not like you got something better to do

you can't just get a job my boomer mum told me

>"hey your cousin just got hired at a grocery store why don't you apply and get hired at one"

Like bitch what the fuck do you think I've been doing. No one cares about this generation.

I could fix mine working +12 hours to make an honest buck but its better to just keep myself shitposting 12 hours a day

But then I will be almost 30, who would hire a 30 year old man out of university? this only works if you are a female and/or minority

If you have that mentality you're doomed to fail.

Yes.
Literally exactly the same in fact

How did you fix?
well maybe that is true, how do I fix mental?

Oh wait sorry i misread the question because i still havent slept.
Im in the exact same situation and i have no idea how to fix it.
Like you said if i go back to uni ill be like 30 by the time im done.
I have no fucking idea.

Go to a psychiatrist

Is okay fren, I am sure my IQ has dropped at least 30 points the last year, perhaps you have same effect?

at least you had sex with nordic cock

>But then I will be almost 30, who would hire a 30 year old man out of university? this only works if you are a female and/or minority

Mate, I know tons of guys who are 30s and working on their first job and shit.

Apply for a manual job. No retail bullshit. Tell them you are willing to work hard and learn.

You’d eventually have the same suicidal thoughts even if you had job or girlfriend. You have to find yourself to fix it. 99% of people cannot do it.

me in 3 years

Study something that will give you a decent work, work part time in the mean time. You don't have to get the most fancy degree. You work because you want to have enough money to do what you want during your free time. Working isn't "you should do what you find fun". There are PLENTY of people that went back to school in their later years. There's literally nothing wrong with it.

But they won't hire you without connections if you don't have a meme paper that says you know how to hold a hammer correctly. I used to work manual labor when I was 18 but that was only because a friend of mine became manager. That company does not exist anymore.
Maybe I can keep hoping, but it is sinking in that I am redundant, and will become more and more so as we accelerate towards doom

>Is okay fren, I am sure my IQ has dropped at least 30 points the last year,
Definitely. I used to always be the smartest guy in the room. I had a perfect memory and recall. Now after almost 2 years being a neet ive noticed I started to forget things. Small things like words and names sometimes but ive never had that before. It used to come to me instantly and my brain worked much faster. Very worrying

>Did any of you fix you are selves from a situation like this?
Slightly different situation here, but not too far off yours. Still looking for a fix at 27 years old.

>Maybe I can keep hoping
No fucking hoping, get a bachelors degree or masters degree in something that you can complete and has jobs in the field.
You need to get a bachelors or if there is something like here called "Yrkesutbildning" which is 1-2 year of study/working at some place and then you're there as a worker.

Kys wanker or stop visit Sup Forums and life will get better.

underrated post

>Still looking for a fix at 27 years old.
Are you looking for education or work?

>You need to get a bachelors
I have one in CS, but I struggle with extreme social anxiety and would literally rather kill myself than do job interviews.

>I have one in CS, but I struggle with extreme social anxiety and would literally rather kill myself than do job interviews.

I suggest you look for skype interviews and then ask to work from home.
Alternative you will have to do web stuff as a freelancer.

Is this not memes?
But how exactly will I avoid killing myself as I drudge through another 3-5 years of school with no real plan?

I need to start out by fixing my anxiety, because there's no way I'd be able to even do a Skype call with someone. That's how bad it is.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread. I just thought I'd let OP know he's not alone, since it tends to make me feel a little bit better at least. I'm just gonna masturbate and head off to bed. Good """"night"""", and good luck OP.

why the fuck doesn't school or parents or anyone give career anymore outside of 'do what you enjoy tm'

>But how exactly will I avoid killing myself as I drudge through another 3-5 years of school with no real plan?

1) Look at jobmarket
2) Look for the education you need to acquire job that suits you
3) Start study and try connecting with the people around you, join the "studentkåren" do all the stupid stuff and study hard
4) Look for part-time job in shitty place or good place doesn't matter just to fill up on CV while you study
5) Work out and do some proper hobby during your sparetime.
No worries I hope you sort it out eventually.
>I'm just gonna masturbate
Don't use your bum too much.
Good "night"

What's your degree?

I got my first job at 25 with only a BSc
It has a nice title too so it made me catch up with a few years

Things are okay now

well what is your degree?
also if you begin studying something relevant you can get a job in that field while studying

and to add there are dudes in their early 30s still working for us while they're finishing their degrees

We also have a guy who is 50 and working his first job in this field. He picked it up when his old field pretty much got deprecated

Get a job on a fishing boat. It helped me a lot.

Radiography it is lmaonojobs
you need meme paper for that too

No, not really.

here in the states, you can get a job at water treatment plants with only a few months of training at a community college.

29 and no proper job, my shithole cunt is at 30% unemployement rate.

Chemical Engineer degree.

See, you are not that bad user. Just get a job there and you will probably earn more than someone that has a phD here.

Do something that you like, something that you enjoy. Just go rambling around town until you find something.

Here you need a meme paper for all trade jobs unless you have connections, it would take me two years to get one.

>Radiography
doesn't sound like a meme degree though

I took it because it was easy and its supposed to lead to work, but its impossible to find any.

like I said, it would only take a few months to get a "meme paper" for that job, not sure if its the same length of time over there. You'd just have to check the duties because some of that water treatment shit exposes you to some weird chemicals.

look at this
ug.dk/vaerktoej/uddannelseszoom/#!/?subeducations=udb2-radiograf:1,udb2-radiograf:0,udb2-radiograf:2,¶meters=1
you dont earn that much with such a degree here in denmark but the rate of unemployment is low

Lazy cunt. Go get a proper education. You strike me as someone who doesn't give a shit about what he makes of himself, so you might as well study whatever is well paid and guaranteed a job afterwards.

The D*nskjavlar sorted it for you, say thank you

Yeah they said the same here, that there is low unemployment, but it's impossible to actually find work. And I do have contacts in different hospitals and am a member of the professional association and everything.

I fell for the CS meme. I can't even get an internship because of their outrageous expectations meanwhile all the businessfags will literally not shut up about how they spent the summer working at Fortune 500 companies

>there is low unemployment, but it's impossible to actually find work
that is not how reality works

>2 girls
Dropped here, fuck off normie

How the fuck does tossing around dead fish count as a trade job?

They started requiring certification and integrating it into high school education in 1994, there are barely no jobs other than working as cashier that require certification.
>look for work
>there are none
>b-but muh stats
Seriously?

So work as a cashier then

It's a pretty serious business throwing fish around in Norway.

>muh stats
you know, stats are actually worth something, unlike your own experience

>implying they hire ugly and depressed old men when they can hire cute young girls that actually smile

Pretty serious business in Alaska too but all it took to get hired with no experience was a phone call and face-to-face

how about beginning in some kind of trade?
that is where men are needed

Yes I have been thinking about this. It's just that I would be 27 when I finish, not sure if they want people that are that old.

its probably better to do it now than to not go into a trade for an even longer time

Yes this is true. I can also do classes in online school. I am worried about how hireable I would be though when they could just hire some 19 year old kid that got his license in a normal amount of time.

Are you stupid, no one cares about age. If you can your stuff, they will hire you

What?

You are a First Worlder.
Any job in your country is better than being a graduate in most of the graduations in mine.

Also, you can walk freely in your streets without the fear of getting stabbed for your cellphone.

Also, you don't eat Macaco, though is uma delicia.

Stop your whining.

Only difference between me and you is I have college debt and have only sexed one girl. Be happy you live in Norway and just apply for NEETbux. I live in this god forsaken 3rd world country and Im fucked.

Journalists from my country literally go to yours to show how a trashman earns the equivalent to 10 thousand Reais. A salary that graduated lawyers don't make.

Yeah but everything is cheaper in huezil

same but live in a horrible country.

Not really... Look up the PPP GDP index.

Brazil is among one of the most expensive countries...
Any gringo here is instantly rich.

Hmmm should I come visit then? Sounds badass

Go back to uni or some school where you can become a plumber or nurse or something. They pay plumbers alright in n*Rway, right?

Stop coming here oilnigger

Damn, thats horrible. Paying a premium to live in a 3rd world country.

If you want sexual tourism or backpacking is great.

With 2 thousand dollars you can go basically anywhere and do anything.

Yes, it is... And i am not even poor. My family makes the equivalent to 3 thousand dollars/month, that's a lot in here. Enough to study in private schools all your life, have private healthcare insurance and a good life quality.

Most of the population lives with 3 hundred dollar/month.

At least you have a meme paper and had sex, I have no hope getting into a good university here because all the bullshit with recommendation letters and shit.

Have you applied for any NDT related jobs? Radiography on power plants and in other industries is a big thing. In my company, we have an NDT expert who's on 70k bongs annually and he doesn't have a degree

Your govt should use all the energy and money they spend on being corrupt to build freight railways and perhaps then your exports would be competitive

Yeah, the transportation sector is really fucked up.

All Brazilians kind of blame it on our ex-president Juscelino Kubitschek alone. He basically went for a policy of attracting multinationals to stimulate job's creation and started building a ton of roads in exchange for the companie's presence here.

Now our cars are shit and MUCH more expensive than in other countries (a Honda Civic for 30k dollars) due to lack of competitiveness and our integration system is inefficient and slow. Plus the high mortality rate caused by road accidents.

Fucking roads. In a giant country.

>be me
>perhaps I c an find employment for my extremelly narrow speciality elsewhere in EU
>found some
>all in Netherlands
>Netherlands is unfortunately populated by Dutch, who are unironicaly worse than muslims and gypsies combined

Guess I kill myself....

>live in norway
>number one country
>game set to easy mode
>still fail
>complain the game is rigged and not fair

fucking casual

>Mate, I know tons of guys who are 30s and working on their first job and shit.

They also have phd behind their name.

>only sexed 2 grills

fucking normie REEEEEEEE

What meme degree did you get? I almost went to a meme-degree myself (history) because I like it but decided against it last minute because of the horror stories. Now I'm just gonna pick something less meme-ey.

They will. There are plenty of people who change qualifications and begin anew in that age and later. Key is you CAN'T GIVE UP, my friend!
30 out of university is fine and yes, they will hire you. 30 is still young. Think of what it will be like if you sit around like this until you're 30 and end up asking yourself the same questions...
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
NOW GO! Because things will get better if you go forward, I promise you... go and don't stop. However, if you stay still, it will only get worse as the years go by. Guess what, If you get your shit together by the age of 30 for ex. People won't care when you got your degree/job. No one asks that/gives a shit.