What happened to the Indians of this board?

What happened to the Indians of this board?

It's been a time since I have seen one of them by here.

Died from smog

Went away to their own image board which got shut down because it became a toxic septic tank/cease pool and than they came back here but moved to other non-flag boards

Yah its so weird, almost like this entire board bullies them whenever one shows up

So it does to Brazilians, but we're still here.

Don't know, ask an Australian

Death by banter

indians are by far the most bullied nationality here

Most of the ones who live in India don't have access to Sup Forums I bet. The ones who live abroad are smart enough to not identify as Indian online.

It's time to bite back

Hey, I'm not desperate to the point of take side with Israel.

Fine then, suffer alone

They do post often enough, there are at least a couple active, saw posts from them today. For obvious reasons they tend to keep a low profile.

i've seen many these days, they probably post when it's night in there since i guess most of them have a job so there are none right now

They are hindu devil worshippers who have gone off the rails.

Pak bitch nigger. Rapist.

Here lad. Been busy with exams.

Alevels has made me suicidal, I hate life now and am constantly depressed

I don't know, but i really fear they are getting tired of Eurocucks and third worlder's harassment.

In fact, Indians are the true masterrace.

Not Swedes?

>masterrace
>fears the power of the loo

Shiva shall destroy all toilets.

Not now man, we're having an interesting discussion

Bro why dont you get a qt paki punjabi wife? Some paki are pretty hot untill they start talking

>worlder's harassment
We are not amerimutt to be butthurt by a meme.

Islam

True mastterace.

Beyond all mundane efforts to break it's spiritual connection and make him take a dump in appropriate places.

ॐ नमोः नारायणाय॥

>indian posts
>every single reply is reddit-tier Sup Forums joking like "haha poo on le loo XXXDDDD" or "designated poo roads hahaha!!!"

truly a mystery why the majority of them stay away.

punjabi girls are 6/10 at best

This is why I continue to think that the american euromutts are the master race. Despite the attempts by the rest of the world to bully america off this board WE'RE STILL HERE. SUCK MY DICK REST OF THE WORLD!!!!

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

HIDE AND SAGE

Literally all of bollywood and all whatever paki's make consists of punjabis. Though i am biased since i am one myself

True but I meant middle class pure Punjabi girls, 6/10 on an international scale for southasians is a lot.

They tried and failed with the shart meme and couldn't break us.

shoo shoo poo poo

Yuropoors didn't figure out that those people in Wal-Mart shitting themselves are subhuman trailer trash from the South. So basically they were making fun of people that normal Americans make fun of anyway.

Only when they make dumb trash posts. Like bragging about launching rockets or being racists you know.

Yeah, theyre the only country that gets more shit than us, really.
1. India
2. USA
3. Brazil
4. Sweden
5. Canada
6. Germany

Is probably a pretty accurate ranking in terms of who gets shit on the most.

It's almost as if the average IQ of American states is negatively affected by having a high concetration of black people...

Now you're getting it

All well deserved.

Yeah we also talk the most shit, so I don't mind taking a few punches.

You forgot Turkey. Also I wonder that they got bullied only for “poo in the loo” meme? Or there were other reasons to get them bullied before that meme?

Anyone know what happened to the Sri Lanka bro ?

>northeast still has a high iq
sup danigger

where's currycel?

Hi (sorry for my english)

Please give 6/10 hairy punjabi grill pls.

All jokes aside I'm really attracted to middle eastern and south asian women. I find your 5/10s to be 7 or 8 desu.

They're in the Soros mines creating Amerimutt drawings