What is a regular price of a meal in a local restaurant in your city?

What is a regular price of a meal in a local restaurant in your city?

Here, Lisbon, is around 8 to 10 euros for a bitoque (steak with french fries and salad).

Usually spends around 15 bucks at a McDonald's

wow, Portugal can afford steak? you must be related to the president or something!

around 4 euros for soup and main course in a cheap restaurant near me with polish cuisine. 5 for vientamese. maybe 8-10/person for something fancier you'd take your gf for a date in.

15€ (lunch time)

Lmao

2-4$

Do slav countrys have slav cuisine restaurants where they sell soap and bread?

Sounds comfy as fuck.

Damn, 4 euros for 2 dishes sounds stunning!

Vietnamese food are gross. Here people are so fucking idiot that can happily pay more than 25 euros for a garbage oriental dish with absolutely no flavor.

10-15 euros for a good meal
but you can get shit food like kebab for 3-5 euros

Considering how shitty our economy is and how priceless our current is compared to euro now I'd say 3-4€

It's called ""BAR MLECZNY"" or ""DOMOWE OBIADY"" where you can buy 2 dishes lunch for like 12-15 PLN ($4). Usually these lunches are comfy as fuck, it tastes like mom would cook for you.

$15 or more
half of that for fast food

This sounds really nice. To me it seems odd but it is probably because there is no such thing as local cuisine here, so the idea that you can go to a place that sells traditional homely food is a bit odd.

ahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha THIRD WORLD

wow, Poland can afford dishes lunch? you must be related to the czar or something!

Can you cunts leave my polish friend alone. Look at your flags. How hard are you compensating.

Around 16€ for some cheap dinner

Polish have discovered fire???

Ahahahhahahahahah

move to a real country, anglo fag

A friend are going to live in Krakow for a while. Do you have any tips about places/things to eat and places that he must see?

> Lisboa, prego no prato...

Ahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahah
Are you even livig?
Peasents in lie myself here eat manly food like papa de sarrabulho, arroz de cabidela e polvo panado com.arroz de tomate.
Hahahahhahahahhaa fucking lisboeta and theyre super thin "stakes" and spanish patatoe

>move to a real country, anglo fag
>flag

Catalonia is a more relevant than your slither of allowed existence.

lie, 4 euros for a huge meal in portugal

Use spell check and read your sentences before you post. I don't want your Jap-tier posts associated with my flag.

Fast food example.

This salmon sandwich, plus a bowl of soup and a glass of natural juice (or a can of your soda of choice) for 4.95.

Forgot my pic.

lunch time,10~R$ in the shitty ones up to 60 bucks in the ones that serve real food

Shut up novo-cristao i do what i please what are you going to do about it?
Also im going to shitpost in here and ruin your already shitty fio rabeta.

No way you can buy that menu for 5 bucks in lisb*n you fucking nigger.

Stop pretending you are a portuguese you fucking jew

a normal sized meal with a drink will cost you about 10€ on average

> lisboeta is a mix of nigger/jew/moor and can not be trusted

A three courses menu is around 8-10€

Been wanting to get that, but the taco bull near my place has been under renovation since summer should prob check if it's open.

american fast food is so fucking cheap, that box would cost like $20 here.

>lisboeta come bife de 0.6 mm enquanto a sua mãe é sodomizada pelo Antônio Costa para pagar as contas porque o filho é um neet beta virgem pandula de merda e o pai é um angolano.

same

> O lisboeta foge sempre que é desmascarado influenciando pelas suas origens semíticas é um reflexo típico desta criatura mal nascida.

>You can find decent healthy filling menus in certain restaurants costing 5€
>A CBO at the McDonalds costs 7€

Why is fast food in Europe more expensive than real food?

Why are they so expensive?

Babcia Malina on Sławkowska 17 is top comfy food, for cheep alcohol Banialuka on Szewska street and Plac Nowy and and Ambasada Sledzia on Stolarska street.
as for places, from the top of my head Kazimierz, very cool old Jewish district to have a few beers or a walk in, museum under Cloth Hall in Main Square, Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences where you can do plenty of ophysics experimants and learn some stuff in open air, National Museum, MOCAK museum if you like contemporary art, Krakus mound, Wawel Castle, Wieliczka Salt Mine just outside the city is a must see, picrel, it's like an entire dwarf city made underground in salt rock with chapels and whatnot, Zakrzówek, Ojcow National Park if you like nature. we also have a cool zoo and botanic garden.

Not only in Europe. I've been in brazil, argentina and Uruguay and there a price for a ordinary fast food is ridiculously expensive.

> O lisboeta cheira a catinga e só houve hip hop e kuduro.
> Lisboeta vive para lamber o olho do cú ao seu amado Primeiro Ministro e antigo presidente da câmara.

A meal of traditional food (reindeer/moose meat, potatoes and cream sauce with lingonberry jam) costs 55 Kr (5 Euro) in my local pub/restaurant. Pretty big meal as well.

Town with less than 500 people.

Thanks, dude!

street kitchens tend to sell their food at around 45-85kr, price obviously depends on the quality of the restaurant and what kind of meal you're taking

oh, and from my exerience when it comes to food foreigners go mental for pierogi and bigos, so tell him to check those out

Where do you live? Here in Gällivare you get a reindeer kebab for 35 kr.

> O lisboeta é submisso por natureza e nunca olha no olho quando fala para um português.

Piss off herointugal. Your country is Spain's retarded brother who speaks an even uglier version of Russian.

I've ate pierogi in Berlin once on a polish restaurant near of Alexanderplatz. Damn, it's fucking delicious.

Indeed. I don't even like this cunt.

Then fuck off to another shihole, you fucking faggot think you can do better? Whats stoping you cunt? Cant live without mommy money?
Eat shit you fucking nigger and get out of my beloved country.

>perfect example of why I don't like this shit place

Cant handle a litle banter? You think yourself has a fucking patrician amoug plebians but you are just as shitty mediocre fag.
Get real you fucking cunt no one will miss if you fuck .

you call that meat crepe a steak?
pic related is a steak my dude, price of such is around 10-20€, depending on size and place where you eat it.

some places sell soup IN a bread for 1,5-2€
it is tastier than anything else

Lunch menus are 4€ for main dish and soup... So 5 with beer

Dinner is like 5 without soup

And everyone here have food vouchers as a bonus for working.. 4€/day is standard plus you can buy another 100€ worth vouchers for half of price

So yeah I have lunch in restaurants every day for free

Like our system very much

Prato Feito in my city is usually 10 reais so 2,5 euros. Usually there is pasta instead of french fries here though

I thought turkey is doing great

This is not really cooking desu, just separate ingredients on one plate