/éire/

Press F to pay respects edition

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/nurse-who-called-patient-dirty-jew-has-registration-cancelled-1.3315405?mode=amp
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/U-511
spaceresources.public.lu/en/actualites/2017/Luxembourg-and-Japan-Agree-to-Cooperate-on-Exploration-and-Commercial-Utilization-of-Space-Resources.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Ireland is rightful English clay

First for happy St Barbara's day

Stop Mansplainnning LP unplugged '94

>a self hating irish

Unification when?

The girl on the right doesn't look like she's enjoying what's happening to her

>doesn't look like she's enjoying what's happening to her
Their babies will understand at least and it won't bother them as much, if you catch my drift.

Back to work, but just to add I don't trust perfidious Albion until the deal is done and settled in a year or twos time.
Should never let our guard down.

very true.

>seacht

forgot it was a weekday, kek

>Babies

Please tell me you're having the Troubles II in the case of the UK not honoring the GFA agreement in the Brexit deal

Or are people tired of the war? What happened to all the IRAs?

/éire/'s opinion on sperm donation and artificial insemination?
Captcha :Unisex Zone

>more trophy babies for mentally ill trannies and gay couples
no thanks. The world has enough future lives permanently damaged by progressive fuckbois fucking their children up for the sake of twitter and instagram "fame"

>t. guy posting on Sup Forums's Sup Forums

Tiocfaidh ar lá

Not sure, probably if a border goes up on the island.
Most of the IRAs got rid of their weapons, the OIRA supposedly still have some though, they're the commie IRA. Elsewhere some of the IRAs do now is a bit of fuel laundering and drug dealing.

>warm traditional dinnéar, loads of politician news to go through and a bit of anime later
Can tell this is going to be a great evening.

>opinion on sperm donation and artificial insemination
As the previous poster stated, I wouldn't like some sort of trophy baby system or a marketplace for sperm.
If a couple are having fertility issues and need help fertilising the egg by doing it "in vitro" outside of the body then I don't really have an issue with that. It's still "natural" in my mind.
Did we have a discussion on this before? Feel like we might have.

>traditional
What are you having?
>politician news
Make sure to keep us updated

>he didn't spot my two posts in row
Phew, think I'm safe lads...

>What are you having
Stew with beef, carrots and potatoes. Very basic desu.
>Make sure to keep us updated
Once I figure out exactly what has happened then I'll be sure to let you know.
Apparently they haven't rolled back on their promise for no "regulatory divergence" in the North which is good, but have failed to reach an agreement with the EU to progress talks for today at least.

I noticed, but I decided to give you a free pass for once
>Stew with beef, carrots and potatoes. Very basic desu
Sounds good
>for today at least
Do you think that things will change?

S

>Scotland and London wanting the same deal as northern Ireland

>decided to give you a free pass for once
So generous, truly best poster.
>think that things will change
British government could be potentially very unstable right now and they have been known to flip flop on the terms of their leaving for some time.
That aside what is your butler serving for dinner this evening?

>Scotland and London wanting the same deal
Wasn't happy when I heard this. May make them less inclined to actually follow through with the deal for NI if everyone else starts clamouring for it.
Thanks for the so called "help" you were offering Scotland.

>decided to give you a free pass for once
I remember when I was given a free pass. Good times.

>May make them less inclined to actually follow through with the deal for NI if everyone else starts clamouring for it.
I had the same thought. It kind of takes the seriousness out of our situation which is quite dangerous. Apparently Wales wants it too even though they voted for Brexit. It especially annoys me how Sadiq Khan likes treating London as his own country, it's ridiculous that England would ever jettison their own capital like he wants.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/nurse-who-called-patient-dirty-jew-has-registration-cancelled-1.3315405?mode=amp

HOWLING

>"Hearing it was the DUP call that sunk today's chances of a deal - Foster held her press conf, 20 mins later May leaves talks with Juncker to call her, goes back into the room and the deal is off"
Perfidious Ulster again. Really do wonder what the DUP said that May didn't already expect. I smell trickery.

>Sadiq Khan likes treating London as his own country
Majority of Londoners probably agree with him though right? They basically all vote Labour and want to remain in the EU. They are directly opposed to the surrounding hinterland of Conservatives.
>ridiculous that England would ever jettison their own capital like he wants
Very crazy desu.

Someone really should just bomb the DUP headquarters already. It would be a kindness to the world.

>giving them legitimacy as martyrs of Brexit
Just leave them, they're already driving away soft unionists who don't want a border.

The only good unionist is a dead unionist

>leaves talks with Juncker
How2make a grumpy old man even grumpier
>What's the butler serving
Sister made Gromperenkichelcher ,she seemed very motivated

>Really do wonder what the DUP said that May didn't already expect
Probably something about their Westminster partnership. Another election in the UK would hopefully end their relationship.

>Majority of Londoners probably agree with him though right?
Probably, it is minority English after all. Scotland could realistically secede if they had the support but even if 100% of Londoners wanted to there's no chance they would be allowed.

How many people can talk Irish in everyday life? How many can understand it? Do you learn it in school in all subjects or only some of them?

The softies can be converted eventually at least.

>Gromperenkichelcher
Doesn't look like the fine cuisine I would expect an upper class gentleman to be eating, but they do look and sound like they could be nice.
Is your sister a good cook?

>something about their Westminster partnership
Well that is what one would expect. May should have foreseen that though. Reading theories that maybe she was bluffing and hoping the DUP would cave in, in fear of Corbyn taking over.
The Conservatives dumping May and someone from the the right of the party like Reese-Mogg taking over seems very possible. DUP would probably like that.

For some reason I fail to see what would be the advantages of a hard border
She's decent but she's very busy so she hardly ever cooks,it's just that she had the day off
Are you a good cook?

HUMAN MISERY AT ITS FULL EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFUL, FRUSTRATED, ENVIOUS irishANUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY, THAT CAN'T FIND OTHER WAY TO EXTERNALIZE AND VENT THE OWN MISERIES LIKE A NOBODY POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! YOU PITY !!! As already stated by John Connolly, the irishANUS ex-terrorist

Connolly: THE irishANUS WANTS TO BE RACIALLY ENGLISH AND CULTURALLY GAELIC. With what valid argument the poor and sad irishANUS can revoke this post. THE ONE THAT MAKES LAUGH IS YOU AND YOUR POOR FULL OF HATRED LIFE. SHITland, as many famous people said, Is A REJECTED SHIT BY EVERY RACE OF THE WORLD, FROM INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIATIC, JEW ETC AND BECAUSE OF THAT THERE IS NOTHING OF WORTH OR IMPORTANCE IN IRELAND, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT SHITLAND GIVES TO THE WORLD IS THE irishANUS: A CLUMSY, SMELLY AND UGLY BEING. THE IRISH WOMEN? A BUNCH OF SLUTS WHO FUCK britANUSes!!! A DAMNED, POOR AND DISGUSTING SHITLAND, ENVY OF NO COUNTRY !!!

>Connolly was a terrorist

>fail to see what would be the advantages of a hard border
The only thing that matters in Northern Ireland is culture and "identity", economics don't as Britain will foot whatever their deficit is for the most part.
A hard border would cut the North off culturally from the South, at least a little bit, and leaving the EU will result in more power and sovereignty for the right-wing nationalists in Britain to do as they please.
A win win from a hard Unionist perspective although they don't support a hard border in public as that would potentially be very bad in the eyes of many citizens in Northern Ireland.
>Are you a good cook
Afraid not, one of my greatest failings desu. I'm sure if I tried I wouldn't be too bad and would get into it eventually.
Maybe I'll make it my New Year's resolution to try and improve. I've been thinking about it a lot recently with the cold and hunger now setting in.
Maybe your talented sister could teach me?

Do most people in NI hate Arlene Foster as much as we do?

What are you up to?
Not trying to brag or anything but I'm a better cook than she is,she's great at baking though,something I am absolutely terrible at
>The only thing that matters to them is identity
Identity won't pay their bills or fill their stomachs I'm afraid

>Do most people in NI hate Arlene Foster
Who knows. A large number of them keep voting for her (party) and the party continues to back her.
Maybe people up there are even more intolerant that we give them credit for.

>What are you up to
Two minutes into the first episode of GuP.
>I'm a better cook than she is,she's great at baking though
The brother-sister master chef/baker combo. Very impressive desu. Would eat at your restaurant.
>Identity won't pay their bills or fill their stomachs
It will if Britain just keeps on throwing money at them which they probably can do as they only make up like 2% of the UK population.
Being a big country is such cheating. Not fair!

>Maybe people up there are even more intolerant that we give them credit for.
NI is a magical place.

We are so close to a United Ireland in our lifetime. Theresa May just needs to sort out the DUP and we're on our way.

slide away, and give it all you got

Not fond of all the Brits becoming Irish citizens while knowing virtually nothing about the country, and caring about it even less.

Drinking with an old housemate in a hipster pub in Putney

What will the next goal of the Irish people be after unification has been achieved?
Will you join us in the 2nd space race?
They'll be assimilated soon enough I'd say
Female?
If so,good luck,if not don't drink too much

>May just needs to sort out the DUP and we're on our way
May be a hurdle too far for her I fear. Imagine someone like Rees-Mogg would have no issues with imposing a border if he took over.
I don't follow their internal politics too much but I was getting the impression that they are just waiting to stab May in the back and replace her with a larger Eurosceptic?
Also will a hard border be against the GFA? Can we carry them to court over that? Not the ECJ presumably as they would no longer be bound by it.

>Not fond of all the Brits becoming Irish citizens
I've discussed my support for an emigrant tax or a tax on people living outside of the state on here before. Of course that would've effected you negatively, a legitimate Irish citizen.

MY TODAY, FELL IN FROM THE TOP

>What will the next goal of the Irish people be after unification has been achieved?
I actually don't think we'll know what to do with ourselves. Probably another civil war to pass the time.

>I don't follow their internal politics too much but I was getting the impression that they are just waiting to stab May in the back and replace her with a larger Eurosceptic?
He makes May look like a human being with empathy and emotions.

>Also will a hard border be against the GFA?
Yes.

>Can we carry them to court over that? Not the ECJ presumably as they would no longer be bound by it.
Answered your own question there. Maybe the ICJ?

>I've discussed my support for an emigrant tax or a tax on people living outside of the state on here before.
Jaysus, that was ages ago. I don't think such a tax would be practical though. I say we just tighten citizenship restrictions. They are very lax at the moment.

Who are you people exactly?

I dream of you and all the things you say
I wonder where you are nooow

Anybody else noticed Tommie Gorman has been becoming increasingly opinionated in his reports from NI lately. Very entertaining. Can't wait to hear what he said tonight.

>Another civil war
A S T E R O I D M I N I N G

An user. I posted Oasis lyrics with the Sakurako picture on /bant/ once and the Brit randomly reposted my post here. I replied with the Himawari picture and it turned into a back and forth thing here I guess

Hold me down all the world's asleep, need you now you've knocked me off my feet

>Answered your own question there
Well I was fairly certain it wouldn't be the ECJ, so I was wondering if there was something higher. I hadn't heard of the ICJ before but I assumed there might be a UN associated court.
>I say we just tighten citizenship restrictions
What about all these young ones off in Australia and England working, whilst we are badly stuck for the likes of nurses at home. We need to change this culture of emigration if we are to build ours into a glorious nation, we could do with the extra revenue and it would deter anyone that wasn't actually Irish.
Maybe we could just apply it to people who leave the country straight after college for example, as they have valuable skills we need and cost us money to educate?
>say we just tighten citizenship restrictions
Should do that as well, but it won't move us closer to our goal of 100% taxation and the eventual imposition of a one party communist state!
Also communist federal Éire Nua and such when?

>although they don't support a hard border in public
On the contrary Ian Paisley Jr. and others were asking for it, saying they wanted to leave the EU with the rest of the UK. Things like this, and DUP being the only northern Ireland party to support Brexit, are likely what cost them so much votes last time.

Who's the left?

>Two minutes into the first episode of GuP
Good lad.

>Tommie Gorman has been becoming increasingly opinionated
The man must be gagging for sectarianism on a daily basis up there so he'll have something to report on. Really must be in his element now, waiting years for all this juicy news coverage.
I'm not familiar with his background. I presume he is some sort of nationalist despite the posh accent and such?

>saying they wanted to leave the EU with the rest of the UK
Yes but I imagine they took the line "well we aren't going to be the ones that put up the border". Correct me if I'm wrong on that. I think almost all of the Eurosceptic MPs in Britain run with that line, even the likes of Farage.

>working in Australia and England
Well you can't really take people's right to move to a different country can you?
>Communist RP
Oh,I forgot about that,IDR when?

>Two minutes into the first episode of GuP.
Reminder that the first 3 episodes are the weakest.

>What about all these young ones off in Australia and England working, whilst we are badly stuck for the likes of nurses at home
Some sort of requirement to work in Ireland X amount of years before emigrating if you're qualified in an industry where there's a shortfall? The trick is to stop them leaving, not tax them after they've left.

>Also communist federal Éire Nua and such when?
Never.

>Who's the left?
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/U-511

>I presume he is some sort of nationalist despite the posh accent and such?
No idea, but I do enjoy his accent. He got a nice dig in at the DUP just there tonight.

He's always been a filthy Southern partitionist.

Bounced the gfs head off the ground again lads

What do you mean?

Good nostalgia. Still living in a bouncy castle?

>What do you mean?
Pro unionist in most of his reporting. He's like one of those southern partitionists that you'd find in D4 despite him being from Sligo.

>Yes but I imagine they took the line "well we aren't going to be the ones that put up the border"
He seemed pretty for implementing a border, regardless of who's responsible he wants it. That's about the gist of what I remember from last week's Prime Time anyways.

>Well you can't really take people's right to move to a different country can you?
We shall create a literal iron curtain and dome off our EEZ waters. It's the only way to cement our claim on Rockall.

>Pro unionist in most of his reporting
Are you joking? He's probably the most nationalist reporter RTÉ has. Constant digs at the DUP lately.

>can't really take people's right to move to a different country can you
No and that isn't really my main aim. It is primarily aimed at ensuring everyone who calls themselves an Irish citizen contributes in some way to the state. In return maybe they can vote or something.
Citizenship is a privilege desu, and an Irish one even more so!
>IDR
What is this?

>first 3 episodes are the weakest
Animation and sound is quite good so far at least.
>trick is to stop them leaving
See reply above for Lux. I don't really have an issue with people living abroad but everyone must contribute desu.
All for one and one for all! Glorious collective centrism.

>seemed pretty for implementing a border
Perhaps his true motives were leaking out desu.
>last week's Prime Time
Really need to catch up on my political shows.

>image
One of my favourites.

People who are fluent as Gaeilge are more Irish than people who are not

>two posts in a row for the third time tonight
Can't handle all this etiquette.

>Citizenship is a privilege
>The privilege to vote for FF

>IDR
Irish Democratic Republic,like the DDR
>Our claim on Rockall
I'm going to row to the rock and spray paint "Property of J-C " on it,that's sure to keep the British away

>Cork city population set to double in the next 3 weeks
Quite the headline.

>I don't really have an issue with people living abroad but everyone must contribute desu.
Doesn't the USA tax citizens living abroad?

Really miss this gimmick. It was very useful.

Will HEEM you across the galaxy for that. Under Lux's orders of course.

>HEEM you across the galaxy
Go ahead
Captcha:Magnum Tub

>Perhaps his true motives were leaking out desu.
I wouldn't say leaking, he was pretty clear about wanting northern Ireland to be considered a fully integrated part of the UK.
I don't think he realises how unfeasible a hard border will be. If Brexit finishes with one in place then it's only a matter of time before people get sick of it, and then the only option to dismantle it will be reunification. I don't expect intelligence from unionists but they really don't think these things through.

>>Cork city population set to double in the next 3 weeks
>when your city is so unsexual that the only way to boost its population is by annexing nearby lands

Ireland shall rule the stars yet.

>the sophisticated mature woman on the right

>Doesn't the USA tax citizens living abroad
I believe so, and I think they are one of the few countries in the world to do it. Not quite sure how they tax them though, how they calculate the amount and such.
>Cork city population set to double in the next 3 weeks
What, for Christmas shopping or something?
>croc
Is there a reference here?
>Under Lux's orders of course
Killing your fellow countymen on the orders of a foreigner? Believe there is a word for people who do such things...

>Charlie Bird is back from the dead

>when your city is so unsexual that the only way to boost its population is by annexing nearby lands
Cork is truly sets the example we should all be following.

>the sophisticated mature woman on the right
Good taste.

>Not quite sure how they tax them though, how they calculate the amount and such.
I might read up on it at some stage. I only know of it from seeing a couple of anons mention it on Sup Forums in the past.

>Is there a reference here?
Yeah, but I can't for the life of me remember what is is. Might have something to do with a popular fan comic.

>Killing your fellow countymen on the orders of a foreigner?
He's Juncker's son though. If I do this one favour, the EU will support our annexation of the North if Brexit goes sour.

spaceresources.public.lu/en/actualites/2017/Luxembourg-and-Japan-Agree-to-Cooperate-on-Exploration-and-Commercial-Utilization-of-Space-Resources.html

You need more alliances to rule space I'm afraid
All asteroids belong to the new eternal alliance
It becomes a problem once Cork and Limerick meet,shall see you on the battlefield

>was pretty clear about wanting northern Ireland to be considered a fully integrated part of the UK
Of course, but that doesn't mean he wants a hard border. It probably in effect does but pro-Brexit politicians have always said a hard Brexit won't lead to a hard border which is fantasy.
>only a matter of time before people get sick of it
Imagine a lot of Unionists in the NE don't even travel south that often. Who knows, maybe they would get sick of it but they are nothing if not consistent in their stubbornness and staticness.
>really don't think these things through
Being in a separate economic region to the rest of the UK will only move them closer to the rest of Ireland economically and to a degree culturally. Can see why they wouldn't want that. There is also the argument that they do far more trade with the rest of the UK than they do with Ireland and the rest of the EU, though I haven't looked at the figures.

>sets the example we should all be following
>encouraging the urban sprawl blighting our nation
>wanting our birthrate to drop

>If I do this one favour, the EU will support our annexation of the North
>FF "Republican" kills SF Republican to further the aims of the Republic by achieving reunification with the help of a foreign power
Feel like there might be something wrong with this, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
>Might have something to do with a popular fan comic
Not a doujin of the adult kind I hope.

>that doesn't mean he wants a hard border
No, he explicitly said he wants northern Ireland to have a hard border. Can't let those dastardly Sinn Féinians smuggle panzers up to Antrim you know.

>Imagine a lot of Unionists in the NE don't even travel south that often
Those that live on very long border do. Especially farmers and others who need to go down for business.

What does Luxembourg have to offer Japan in terms of Space Exploration?

Well, I was mainly praising the asexual reproduction, but I see your point. I still think Cork should build up, not out. That'll really give the two fingers to Dublin. Cork is already home to the tallest building in Ireland.

>Not a doujin of the adult kind I hope.
Literally the opposite.

>explicitly said he wants northern Ireland to have a hard border
Fair enough. Remember Arlene saying a few months back how "nobody wants a hard border". Maybe they've changed their position now that time has progressed and they wish to make it clear to the people of NI that a hard border is the only way of remaining within the UK.
>Those that live on very long border do
Nationalist are in the majority in the border counties, and will probably be disproportionately affected. DUP don't care for them and unionists in the urban sprawl to the NE probably don't have as much reason to travel down.

Greetings, taig peasants. My name is George and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ghastly lowlifes who spend your days posting anime girls. Meanwhile, big dicked Anglos fuck your women. Honestly it's pathetic. I hope you are enjoying the recent malarky over the this brexit business. I just wanted to stop by to tell you all that I have several connexions in Westminster and I can assure you than in order to prevent any further problems regarding this "border problem" will be solved swiftly.

And by "solved" I mean a boots on the ground invasion of your pathetic little papist enclave. Mark my words, micks: your days are numbered.

pic related: me and my bitch (british labrador)

Lads, if the Queen dies will that be the straw that breaks the camel's back in the UK? It seems like they're barely holding things together right now.

Pretty sure this is an impersonator.

>Well, I was mainly praising the asexual reproduction
It's not reproduction it's kidnapping. Those people have to come from somewhere.
On a serious note how will this affect those living nearby? Would they rather remain administered by the county council or what are the pros and cons?

Didn't read your soggy pasta but what the fuck is that guy wearing?

>that jumper

Of the 5 /brit/ threads currently active, not a single one of them is even mentioning the word "Brexit". Yet they were very vocal about it after the referendum.

Ag smaoineamh.

>On a serious note how will this affect those living nearby?
They be angry. That said, the city boundary was exceptionally tight because it was sort gerrymandered by the county council back in the day so that they could retain the rates from the lucrative suburbs. Douglas is currently outside the city boundary for crying out loud.

Exquisite smug.

It surely wouldn't be very good for them if she were to have an accident
Though I doubt that it would lead to a collapse in government
Do you have something in mind?
Money and favourable laws ,because space mining is illegal since 1967,the government has found some kind of loophole allowing every company with a primary seat in Luxembourg to mine in space,for a modest fee of course

>Do you have something in mind?
Nah, the Queen is alright. It's not like she has any real power anyway.

>Money and favourable laws ,because space mining is illegal since 1967,the government has found some kind of loophole allowing every company with a primary seat in Luxembourg to mine in space,for a modest fee of course
Not sure if serious.

>the Queen is alright
You're getting less subtle by the day.

>Not sure if serious
230 million euros as funding sound quite serious to me

>Exquisite smug
Merci. I stole it from someone, hopefully it wasn't you.
>Musashi looking decent for a change
Impressive.

>the Queen is alright
How ironic are you being right now desu?

Pekoe must be like the worst of those characters though right? What is this propaganda?

Mmm, delicious Assam tea.

I was referring to the loophole.