Doctor asks if you've ever had gay sex

>doctor asks if you've ever had gay sex

"N-No..."
>"Well user, your slutty boipussi tells me otherwise"

I'd say no because i always wear girls clothes when i get fucked and therefore its not gay.

so how did the STI test go?

Are you the guy that kept taking baths and developing pseuodomonal folliculitis?

>n-no i have not
>doctor asks me if i want to and put his dick out
:(

Show your ass

Back to /lgbt/

>tfw boipoochi starts twitching and leaking when doctor asks about my sexual history
>tfw he smells my boiscent

>Colorectal surgeon found the anal plug

Doctors always say they find the weirdest things in people's butts.

"Yes"

Traps aren't gay doctor

>doctor sees butthole aids
>"user have you ever had anal sex?"

AIDS doesn't present primarily in the anus, its usually a secondary infection like CMV, herpes, genital warts, candidiasis etc or post-infectious cancer like a vicious lymphoma

Be careful whose ass you kiss

>eating ass is an unsafe practice now

What is this world turning into...

R A R E
A
R
E

>sudan user
>rare
uhum... sweetie

That's because of two the most aggressive HPV serotypes 16,18 - cervical and throat cancer years later, etc, don't kiss anyone for that matter

Doing it for laughs, might be the bro with depersonalization and needs some wacky laughs with experimentation

>visit doctor because of a terrible bladder infection
>young cute busty doctor starts asking me questions
>she leaves for the other room
>a guy doctor walks in
>asks me if I have had any unprotected sex
>almost start laughing at him thinking I have ever had any kind of sex
>tells me to take my pants down
>puts a finger in my ass
>asks if I feel anything while violating me

>tfw have to go to the local Witch doctor to cure my boipussy
>tfw he ends up raping it
>tfw now have Sudanese dessert disfunction
>tfw the only way I can cure it is if I give him bitcoins

I've had gay sex once. Afterwards the asshole told me he was HIV positive "but don't worry I take medication it isn't active".

I went to the hospital immediately, was given P.E.P. at once, was tested, and luckily I was negative on all STDs. And turns out he was telling the truth, I had less than 20ng antibodies and the HIV cutoff point was

S A D
A
D

insightful post, but still gay in a way.

>unemployment official asks you if you play video games all day
>say yes even though you're actually on Sup Forums

Find a girlfriend and make baby then your life will have once again a meaning :)

disgusting why are western guys so gay?

Ngl I love doing this to random people

We have a machine to do it automatically but I routinely sabotage it by cutting wires and blowing out the capacitors

>tfw feeling up some 70 year old pensioner who has leaky bowl syndrome
>tfw covering myself in 70year old shit
>tfw they have dementia so they forget everything
>tfw get a little 9 year old girl
>start fisting her untill she is bleeding and crying
>when we Finnish I tell the mother she has aids and will have to go to a hospital where my Sudanese friend likes to defecate on patients currently under and then practices vodo on them

T.senior consultant doctor

>have gay sex once
>do it unprotected despite everyone knowing these people spread all kinds of diseases

karenssit meni!

No one on their right mind would poke their own anus or someone else's. As for me, I am still waiting for the right Sven, Pierre, Hans, Mario, Raphael, John and Silva to penetrate my virgin anus. No homo.

This is a bit pathological m8, I don't know how to respond. Is it because you believe I am unqualified? Its alright if you think so.

Best think you could've done, P.E.P. reduces the seroconversion (basically kickstarter for HIV) rates to nearly nil in needlestick injuries for any medical professional

sudanon, i always feel cold, but i have none of the signs for hipotiroidism, what are your ideas for differential diagnosis?

Stuck in a GP

Sudanon pls help

Stuck in a GP sudanon pls help

I am happy that I won't put my penis in anything but in a virgin.

Not even Sudanon can repair the NHS lad

It’s a joke you aspie
Everyone likes you stop being such an insecure mong
I make these posts all the time

>tfw getting my blood done

recurring panic/anxiety and hyperventilaton can do it, the same adrenergic stimulation from recurring hypoglycemia due to say, an insulinoma, thermostat problem because of hypothalamic neurotransmitter imbalance/lesion, thalamic mass or lesion, spinal mass or lesion reduced peripheral blood perfusion but you'd have genuine cardiac symptoms, possible vitamin or mineral deficiency

You can build a ridiculous differential just by remembering the physiological mechanisms from these

Best bet is a drug side-effect, look it up, anxiety if autist

If you're a medical professional and want a laugh at my expense just come out and say it, I won't be angry

a virgin can have aids too

For real?

Okay sorry about that, can never tell

Hopefully everything's okay, why bloods?

Get ready for a surprise when you figure out she's lying or got it through non-sexual means

>sudanon will never lead the way by privatising the NHS and making the services as competitive as possible
>tfw sudanon will never execute the shitty doctors and nurses

Yes if they are drug user who gets infected or blood transfusion with infected blood
I haven't had sex with a girl or boy, just saying that I won't unless they are a virgin like me.

>opens a gay thread
>reads
>quickly turns into discussion about anal AIDS
>mfw

Doctors once took x-rays from my anal cavities. It was awkward to explain how they got there.

Fungel infection on feet and thumb

Gunna give me the super anti Biotic but they are checking my liver

Oh yeah is taking zopiclone and dyzipann okay?

Newfag detected

Ok I am safe then

- "vertical transmission" from mother
- needleprick
- blood transfusion
- shooting it up your bloodstream
- that 1 in a billion unlucky guy who got it through a mosquito bite and has the CDC scratching their heads
- other wacky ways like someone coughing blood on your face and it coming in contact with your oral or nasal lining

B-but Jeremy Hunt's already doing that

Sup Forums is a hotbed of stigma

i take no drugs, have no anxiety, routine blood tests are normal, the cold is everywhere so no perfusion problem (hearth is fine, can do sport - mma), no limb weakness or parestesia/paralisis that could explain spinal mass, no associated ormonal alteration that could explain a growing mass at hypothalamic level
you can have it from your mom during pregnancy, or from infected needles or any kind of means that moves infected blood into your own blood (very difficult beside drugs)

Hunt is a beta
He needs to go full on privatisation

Do you have benzo withdrawal, also what in hell is dyzipann, its chemical name and the manufacturer? Insomnia that bad with liver

They're checking liver bloods because a lot of anti-fungals and other groups are hepatotoxic, can hurt the kidneys along with the liver a bit, or your a bit unsteady mentally and they think you have a slightly dysfunctional liver, or they're afraid you have liver primaries or secondary immundeficiency from liver dysfunction, this is all speculation though with no symptoms

Good, med student

Nothing to suggest dysautonomia? Do you have heart rhythm irregularities as basic as POTS? Do you have symptoms suggestive of celiac or lactase def.? No tremors suggesting familial problems like Benign essential tremor? lack of acclimatization to winter temps?

And finally, the one they always miss, are you thirsty and slightly unaware of it, some people are genuinely dehydrated with constricted peripheral vessels leading to coldness, literally because of ADHD, autism, dementia or lack of mental 'stability'

Do Brits on Sup Forums really see that as a victory though, he basically wants the American model

Dr. user,

What is a doctors opinion on patients with anxiety/paranoia issues?

How can I cure my virginity?

>Insomnia that bad with liver
is not something really scary, don'y worry.

Worst thing is a slight inflammation, I'd stop discussing it here, don't think the doctors told you what it might mean if its not procedure for any potential drug side-effects they're writing?

They'll check if you're just a teenager/young adult with social issues, if they see something affecting lifestyle or function to a severe extent, they'll begin considering diagnoses and writing prescriptions, anything from Generalized Anxiety Disorder to simple social anxiety, to something within a background of a problem, give you an SSRI or other newer antidepressant and send you home with tips on socializing

Socialize and don't put preconceptions of failure with any interaction, lift and gain confidence

>he wants the American model
Have you read his book?
He wants the Aussie model but privatised

Haven't invested too much thought or reading onto it, but thats better

I thought he was going all out with privatization and jacking up income for his fellow shareholders

I'm glad you're doing better now, user.

Thankyou sudananon you sure are my greatest ally :)

I didn't do anything, but drink water and see if your coldness goes alway, then its some vitamins particularly B2/3/5/6

put benis in bagina
the heart is fine, always had a basic high frequency(96 right now) but probably due to low level of cardio training, no pots symtoms
bowels are fine, can hardly remember the times i had diarrhea or vomit after the age of 12
no tremors
yeah i have troubles with cold weather, right now i have 21° in house but still 3 layers of clothes and need to do a few squat sets every hour to keep it bearable (the fact that i pass most of the day sit down probably has a role)
for idratation i do the piss check, if i see it yellow i drink until it becomes almost transparent, rough method taught in school here
i suffer from cronic faringitis if that helps, makes me weak to colds and flues during winter
pardon my solidly unprofessional english, i respect your skills

Learn from mistake
And get gf

everything here is true

they keep trying to change society because their blame society for their unhappiness, but the source of their unhappiness is in their minds.

LE so fucking epic but I'll stick to gay sex you retard

You said no...right?

No problem your English is great, but two things pop up with recurrent pharyngitis

Gluten sensitivity with vitamin malabsorption and possible vitamin C deficiency, you'll need a trial of 6 weeks to confirm/rebut it, but I literally develop coldness symptoms at 25-30 Celsius if I eat biscuits or drink something with milk in it

Sometimes you can get a very 'light' rheumatic fever with coldness, or a post-streptococcal illness but thats a very long shot

I am trying to find another link, 96 is a bit high, can suggest dysautonomia with an abnormal response during exercise tests (some Italian/Greeks have Naxo's disease or ARVD and are caught this way but you don't have it don't worry), a lot of Cardio reduces the baseline cardiac rate to slow levels because of increased pump efficiency

Best bet is dehydration - the colour of the urine is not a good test especially in colder climates because the frequency of urination is not high, less concentrated urine is not a good measure. That or a Vitamin or Mineral deficiency with or without gluten also producing the same tendency for pharyngitis (iron ->anemia?, vitamin C?, copper/selenium). Did you ever have anemia of some sort?

Are you much paler than usual? For some reason this is looking like iron-b12/folate deficiency anemia? If its not the pump could it be the blood itself?

A quick CBC should help, also vegatarianism would explain it

Enjoy AIDS faggot

>And turns out he was telling the truth, I had less than 20ng antibodies and the HIV cutoff point was

i always been pale, but never got any paler, it's been a while since i did CBC (i suffer from this weakness to cold since forever so i guess it would have shown at the time too) but all was fine, non vegan nor vegetarian, i dont particulary like meat but i will still eat it once a week, and multiple times in form of ham and related sliced stuff (salame, prosciutto crudo)
the vitamin c deficiency might actually be something to think about, i often have bleedings even with light impacts (day after mma training i look like a jew after a full course at auschwitz) but i had this thought in past too, tried to eat more fruit like clementines but didnt change that at all
my skin is very thin and delicate, maybe that has to do with being pale, the more obviously seen bleedings, the venous reticle been easily visible too
also thought of reumatic fever, but always treated it with biotics correctly when younger, havent had any joint pain not even light, not have any heart valve anormalities
i drink 2 cups of tea a day (around 800ml) plus the water at meals, might be a bit low intake but in summer i drink much more, throath gets sore fast if i dont drink costantly
sorry to annoy you

AIDS doesn't happen overnight, it usually follows a latent period following 'seroconversion' that could potentially last for 15 years

If the HIV enters your bloodstream it needs to undergo a series a processes to settle down, this may or may not appear as a common flu or lymph node enlargement

When I took the British exam it was always a stereotypical case or two, the poor African immigrant with no access yo healthcare back home, or the British sex tourist who went to Thailand

I'm HIV positive but no other STD.

I am italian and always feel cold too. then again it could be the climate. But i get cold hands and feet easily. We were meant for the arab desert my brother :)

yap, best is like 30° minimum with 100% moisture, i feel like a god then, with all plebs liquifying from the heat

Okay this is good framework. When you do tests make sure they do an old one, peripheral blood picture, and drink lots of fluids

Recurring infections and anemia are usually a deficiency in some mineral or vitamin, iron on the top of the list, and the light bleeding suggests vitamin C which can cause anemia too if you don't take enough of it

My bet is on Vitamin C, but whatever it is it might take some time to replenish body stores. Best of health bro.

Don't worry, the field is close and under pressure too, a cure will be in sight soon

Summers in Ontario are notoriously humid and surprisingly hot. Most iceniggers here melt but I feel amazing

will try that then
a hug sudanon, you are one of the true human resources in this place
lets meet somewhere around morocco, that should work

I was shitfaced drunk.

Didn't have anal sex though, only oral, but I was afraid as I have easily bleeding gum, it bleeds every day when I brush my teeth (I brush my gum too)

Thank you, make a follow up post when things improve

The doc said it wasn't necessary but I'm going to test myself after 6 months anyway.

The doc told me more or less the same. He eveh looked up the guy's medical dossier which was technically against privacy law here, just to ease my mind. He said he is 100% sure I don't have it, still gave me the P.E.P. to make sure. It was less than 24 hours after contact.

Never again shall I fall into that filthy trap (touch wood).

Also he asked me if I experienced flu-like symptoms. I didn't but of course fear made me unsure. They took my temperature but all was normal.

I prayed like I never prayed before. I don't want their nasty disease.

Good news, you're lucky. Don't let it affect you psychologically, but don't stigmatize the unlucky ones waiting for a cure. Fingers crossed for next decade and they won't have to carry this burden anymore

Thank you user, all the best to you.

I don't throw a stone to nobody, although I lament the culture that exists nowadays around easy sex, heterosexual as well. I understand well that people have urgings, I have them myself. One of the reasons I drink so much.

Thank btw, you're one of the best posters on this mongolian scarf-weaving board.

Thank you, put it behind you and enjoy the rest of your life without letting it affect you

do all aussie bums look like this?

Projecting.

>Doctor fingers your bum and whispers in your ear "have you had any sex with men" during examination

>int

Your doctor is gay and want to have sex with you.

I just want to feel a real prostate orgasm, but in a heterosexual way. I just don't know if it's worth potentially wrecking your reputation as a man just because you want to experience the finest orgasm a man can have. Most people think that's gay, and I don't agree.

Should I donate blood

Good to know I'm not gay after all

but why did you do it? did you consider yourself gay or bi, or was it just some one time urge for God knows what reason?