Peter David's Hulk Run Part 1

>Every Hulk comic PAD has written

Get in here!

The legendary PAD run starts with Hulk vs Venom?

vomiting hulk.jpeg

>PHG Status = Triggered

Gonna do some one-shots and an out of continuity miniseries tonight and start the actual run itself tomorrow.

We are going to beat
*clap clap*
You up

No, I still need to compile the run itself into a folder. I downloaded all of the Hulk comics, I gotta sort through it, but it's easy to search for specific titles and I've never read any of the stuff I'm doing today so yeah, gonna do this today and the run starts tomorrow.

Outside of some plans to possibly hang out with someone I have tomorrow completely free so hopefully I can knock out a big chunk

Sweet!

>Venom using singular pronouns

hang on a tick

I implore you to reconsider OP

Did I do something wrong?

You are exposing yourself and others to less than acceptable superhero comics

PAD's run or this one-shot?

The run. It has it's moments and is pretty okay so long as the focus is the Grey Hulk, but once the Professor and the Pantheon show up you need to fucking bail because it goes into toxic shit centered around PAD's shitty fucking snarky OCs. Heroes Reborn fucks it up even more as it had a tendency to do and it becomes unreadable for the several years that it goes on

>not starting at the start of his run
>shitty Hulk vs Venom one-shot that will never be mentioned ever again
>talking too much in your posts
Shit storytime OP

Be nice

Alright, guess I'll just quit then. No point of doing 160+ issues if people are going to get snarky and hate on it. Besides, I found Hickman's SHIELD volume 1

Kidding, I plan on doing Hickman's stuff after this. I found volume 2 as well but it doesn't appear to be downloading.

And by this I mean the entire run.

Dude, fuck his noise.
You're actually contributing to the board, unlike that asshat.
Post what you want to post, when you want to post it. You don't need approval from invisible internet word people like us.

Thanks for the approval internet person! I appreciate it

Wait, I thought that mutants couldn't take part in the final phase of the Onslaught fight (that sent the Avengers and FF to Counter-Earth) because he'd just possess them. Where was Quicksilver?

Are you serious? You're actually going to do the whole thing?

Oh ffs, you have shit taste.

worth it for this page

THE WHOLE THING

What's the image limit again? 250 right?

This is like... what? 150+ issues?

Yeah, 250.

161. No one said I was sane.

I just hate how awful this board has gotten. Storytimers are probably the only reason I come back.

Was missing a page, accidentally deleted it when I was getting rid of the ads

>5
>7
>9
More than one OP

The "missing" ones are ads. I accidentally deleted page 7