Why was the absolute most popular guy among the female fanbase?

Why was the absolute most popular guy among the female fanbase?

He's kind of lame dork when you think about it

Good self-insert. Lame dork, edgy, tragic, sexy.

Brodoroki?

Angsty, Long hair, painful past

Chicks dig lame dorks

Because he was troubled and "broken"

Women love "fixing" these kinds of guys.

Having Mai as a girlfriend probably made it easier, it seems easy to compete with Mai when she'd act too unconcerned. Until she waits for the right moment to fuck you over, of course.

Pic related.

I never liked Mai until now.

but wait theres more

I'm pretty sure Mai didn't wear glasses in the series or the comics. What's up with that?

It's the "deal with it" meme.

Cuz he's hot as fuck, no homo

they don't, they don't dig giant robots either

He's an angsty rebel teen with a pretty face and a battle scar. It's a hot combination.

But most fangirls hated Mai and preferred to self-instert as Katara to fuck Zuko

>self-instert as Katara
So all of his fangirls were delicious brown?

I guess some of them, but no. It's just easier to self-insert as main girl rather than as random henchwoman introduced in the second season

Pretty. Damaged. Passionate.

The sploosh trifecta.

Funnily enough, I was actually crushing over Zhao and Ozai at 12. At 22 it remains pretty consistent.

Is your husbando folder filled with older men?

No, it is because Jason Isaacs voice did my things to me and overall I adore him as an actor. Also Mark Hamill a cutie pi.

Rufftoon pls go

>He's kind of lame dork
So was Sokka

Aang was a kid.

Jet advocated the murder of innocents.

Haru was irrelevant.

So Zuko was the natural choice, also, girls love bad boys that have a good heart, sad backstory and animu hair.

Dorks are endearing as long as they are handsome like Zuko is.

Luckily for him cartoon scars aren't hideously disgusting like irl burn scars.

You forgot the whole Royalty + Decent looking (minus the scar, which honestly makes him more "exotic").

Bet he'd be a lot less popular if his scar was a bit more obscene

Fangirls love a somewhat dorky character. It suggests a vulnerability and awkwardness that they can then step in for. It's kind of like the genderswap of dojikko - a fumbling, clumsy character who needs help, and you could be the one to help them.

>Why was the absolute most popular guy among the female fanbase?
deuteragonist who wasn't 10 years old

When you think about it he's a complete loser, but girls don't really think.

It's the "girls love bad boys" stereotype for real. Also he was drawn emo sexy. Mix in a heart of gold and you'll start wondering why MORE female fans weren't dribbling down their legs for this guy. He could act like a dork because he doesn't LOOK like a dork and has a troubled past. In fact, the dorkiness probably enhances the whole "bad boy with a good heart" thing that ruins so many panties.

>Why was the absolute most popular guy among the female fanbase?
He was the brooding, angsty badboy with a tragic past to excuse his dark deeds and just needed love to right his wrongs. Aimed at a teenage fanbase.

Do you really need to ask?

> rufftoon
> 22

"when you think about it"-
There's your answer OP, women don't think

Because it aint gonna be Ang or Soka

Girls love a guy with an unhealthy Oedipus complex

what, for the girls to self-insert into