/fpg/

Fat people general. ITT we we discussed the problems faced by the slightly larger people of our society.

>sitting in the bus
>nobody sitting next to me even though it's hot as fuck and packed to the brim

> having dinner
>dad comes
>takes a look at my plate
>shakes his head and goes upstairs
>finish the rest of my plate(and seconds) in Shame

>mom keeps pestering me to get a gf even tho I haven't had a conversation with a girl since high school

t.bh sitting next to a fat person when it's hot is worse than a death sentence.

Are fat people kinda rare there? A lot of Aussies say that the weather sorta forces people to be fit there

In a way.

Gym culture is pretty popular here and most people in the city tend to be fit but suburban areas are full of fat cunts everywhere.

It is not because of you. Only cause of your disgusting, filthy smell.

fat people are disgusting, you deserve everything bad that happens to you

I shower every morning and night. I don't think I smell.
Fuck off.

everything fatties do is gross, their breath is repulsively noisy, you can hear the bubbles of mucus inside their filthy cavities pop as they take air in and out, usually are disgusting mouth breather with rotten teeth that makes you want to puke just by being in a couple meters range, sweat an horrendous amount of pungent fluids all the time and a lot of other disgusting things

>I don't think I smell.

We got it chef boyardee get the fuck out of here now!!!

albanian girls are cute! CUTE!!

no bully

this is a safe place

Start losing weight u fat fuck

I'm a virgin fat too, but since 5 weeks ago i started going to the gym and eating healthy. I've lost 10 kilos now

>feels guilty cause today i didn't go to the gym

you are human trash
no safe space exist for you

stfu

this is what EVERYONE thinks about you subhuman trash

110 kgs (240 pounds for those idiots who dont use SI) reporting in
Life is hell, in summer have to bathe twice a day to not smell, always sweating in summer
winters are tolerable but you still have to shower daily
not fun at all

ever thought about - i dont know - eating less and doing exercise?
UWEEEEEEE UWEEEEEEE MOMMY MOMMY WHY WONT I STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT

uhhh yeah, every night desu. but the morning comes and i dont know why the promises of last night seem worthless.
i actually started going to the gym but then i stopped (dunno why)

It's easier not to stuff yourself if you just throw away all the chocolate and other sugary/fat garbage, then you just have to control yourself while shopping. Make it so if you do want to snack, you can only eat something like a carrot or banana.

>no americans itt

because you are a fat piece of shit
hire a motivator or something, someone that will slap you until you cry and force you to do it
there's no other way to deal with you monsters

i'm here.. but i'm not fat

kek

normal weight here, why do you call yourselves "large"? face it, you're obese and nothing else

oh wow this whale is pissed off lmao

I don't think you are fat OP and I think you are a lying cunt

Pic related is to all those who ARE fat. I am not fat, but I understand what you are going through. Take it one day at a time and do your best.

sorry

fat shaming works
i've lost 82 lbs
ama

Fuck fat people

how can i fat shame people who never go out or violent fatties who will maybe beat me up?

If you are a fatty and drink anything else than water, you probably want it.

Or health problems
i don't know you, but i don't want a heart attack being that young

If you legitimately care you will find a way to tell them they need to lose the weight.

or black coffee

i dont really care
but fat shaming should be a statal service, if there is a fatty people should reach him to shame him

bippiti

a panzone demmerda a magnate stocazzo

>85 kg
>5'8"
>just ate more that I should

at least I'm not completely obese.

non, tu

a cojone dimmelonfaccia se ciai e palle no qua mentre t'ammazzi de pippe nella tua cripta puzzolente, a nfame te sgozzo

this

Being a fat Brit is the fucking worst, because of all the 'banter' you have to endure. In the last 3 months or so alone I have

>Had a big mac thrown at me from a car (I ate it)
>had a man throw a piece of wood at me from a car (the wood was carved into a sharp stake, he shouted 'HAVE SOME STEAK FATTY')
>had children making bouncing noises as I walked past
>been told by a bus driver that I couldn't get on the bus because 'the homeless people who use it will wake up from the smell of food I carry around'
>accidentally broken a toilet seat at work, which I managed to hide from being caught by going into the other cubicle, waiting there for 30 minutes then coming out when someone walked in and pretending I heard the other seat being broken
>eaten at least 5000 calories per day because the food here is all prepackaged shit
>dressed as Ganesha for a joke on Halloween only to be beaten up by an Indian co-worker who made my folds bleed
>got stabbed by a prostitute who thought I had had a stroke and died on top of her but I actually was moving just very slowly

this doesn't happen in a paradise for us like USA

kek

>Nella tua cripta
>non Naa cripta tua
romanesco game weak

Should fat people be allowed their own nation like the jews?

I don't know but that sounds like adult swim's next hit series.

>Had a big mac thrown at me from a car
>I ate it

yes

they do