I know you are lurking Russian trap. Hand over the boipussy slowly with your legs crossed

I know you are lurking Russian trap. Hand over the boipussy slowly with your legs crossed

"he" is a fake
fyi

I'd still fuck it.

Still would desu.

she looks cuter here desu

Lol she literally looks retarded

Yes post ass my dude

she just looks like she is about to get raped

I made up the russian trap. Just wanted to feel beautiful and needed.
The pics were taken from 2ch in 2014 and onwards. They were made by different traps posting 2ch's Sup Forums.

It wouldn't even occur to me this is a guy

You can find him on 2ch hk on the fg board
It's a board for traps, it's where he posted the pic first.

Is this the same guy who had posted 2 of his images when he was just pass 18 years old while crossdressing as Kumiko at some anime convention in Russia on Sup Forums trap thread last year?

That's a man?

Don't be sad, russy! You don't need to do those things to feel needed, okay? Thank you for being honest. That was very nice of you.

No, it's not him. It's just a random trap who got lucky with the face app.

It's a dude on hormones.

Thank you.

I felt bad because some people have started getting really attached to the trap. Like a brit guy who seriously offered me a ticket to Britain and that singapourean guy who got literally obsessed with the trap. Felt like I was playing with their feelings just to feel a momentary joy. Felt wrong so I stopped doing it.

>Tfw no russian bf to help conquer Finland

i bet you felt like a real girl, getting showered with attention like this

Oh yeah, girls have it on the easiest mode possible. Felt fucking great being praised, getting all those dinner invites for simply existing.

It's okay! You apologized and that's a nice thing to do. You really have a caring personality, you know? You sound like a nice person and I'd love us to be friends.

t-thank you >_>
It's so nice of you!!

then you are retarded, it's easy to see if you have eyes and a brain

You don't have to thank me! I've been taught that it's nice to be nice to those who are nice. So there!

(that doesn't mean I'm not happy you're grateful!)