Restore our former /balt/ide Glory

The Queen of the Baltoids - Mikoto of Siberia,
Grace of God, We, Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Mistress; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQH7u0AED4
youtube.com/watch?v=lgVM6HFFj28
youtu.be/zwM3G7UmlNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

foreigners stay out

that's right

Hello, can I stay?

NEED all the old posters, lithweeb, psycho guy, nazi latvian, ekre estonian, food estonian and so on and so forth

i miss tsar

It was all good, but then all the anime posters went full retard. Nothing against them, but the generals """quality"""" was lowering.

The history of that is a bit more complex than that but more or less this is true

mikoto here
i posted anime because it made that aussie with latvian ex mad
i fought to push out ausnz
but i didnt see what i was doing to balt itself

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQH7u0AED4

True

fuck anime and fuck the weebs who destroyed this place
i hope they never come back

fret not lithuanian
azusa and I are working on a plan as we speak

it will require your cooperation
we will take back our place in Sup Forums

Fine, I'll stop lurking.

with the blood of our forefathers we have bought freedom for our countries
now with the blood of our shitposts we will buy freedom for our general

Reporting in

doing a post, chaps

It's the baltoid responsibility to post

yes
we are currently creating the standard that must be added into all new threads

Hamburg.

A new age has dawn my brothers. We will take the shitposting to a new level. A new clean level.

Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

I miss those trains, they were so open and with comfy seats. Nothing wrong with the new ones, but the older ones had nostalgia to it.

In The Name of Her Glory Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.
_______
1. this is the new format for every new thread as accepted by the right and left hand of the queen of /balt/
i will personally begin a campaign to return our old posters

Estonia has trains?

I have no money and I'm bored

glorious might******

Sup bros

wish there was something to do without money

Email me some cash

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to Deutschland etc. etc.

______
this is hopefuly last edit
we are using really high level tricks here

The nazi Estonian highschool boy was my favorite poster

The next episode of Cooking with Anonymous is coming up in about two hours. Are you guys excited?

Gib sad ugly balt gf

youtube.com/watch?v=lgVM6HFFj28

Tsar was undoubtedly the highest level poster on /balt/

>The nazi Estonian highschool boy
??????

>ugly
Excuse me?

yes
i hated him because he was unreasonable
the one who kept saying
reminder that an*me is shit

newfriend

Yes the Russians left a few behind when they built too much trans-siberia wagons.

Someone called her
ugly so I just went with that.

That was the point in posting anime through, when it got ppl mad, now when it's the norm there's no fun in it

the future for the baltides

>poolish flag
*puke*

Reminder to not reply to weebs
dont u ever dare reply to singashit or shitaly or new shitland

bad post

can you post something that he said?
i'm not your friend, newpal

good post

can i do it?

search archives for "reminder that an*me is shit"

thanks lad

no problem chap

t. hanks*

found this gem lads
thanks

Baltic nationalism on the rise

HAHA S*ATVIA BTFO XDXDXDXD

keep finding gems and sending them to us

found another one

the first weeb genocide of /balt/ in the fall of 2014 was the event that brought our general back on track for a short while
now we need a weeb + foreigner genocide

Post snow

we need to study the archives
how did we achieve victory?

another one

tell is about yourself

we must VET all balt posters

the utter annihilation of weeb posters by bullying them and flooding the general with images of real life women
please refer to the second post

Hello is this the place where we come to shit yes?

>flooding the general with images of real life women
this

I am a Balto-Slav D:

Yes

Trying to find an apartment in Riga now

gaze upon your queen

It started melting because the temperature went above 0.1 degrees.

winter this year fucking sucks

>I am a Balto-Slav D:

Trying to find an apartment in Moskou now

May Our Queen give me Strength

W-why
Do you need a visa?

:-D

Newfags pls

I am a Baltide, I can reside wherever I wish.
I am in contact with the World's leaders.

Did you know Alexander the Great was a Baltoid?

Yes

death to the enemies of the baltic people

How to live in Riga without money

see

Pretend to be a muslim.

I want the Baltics to become like Benelux
But without moroccans and others

youtu.be/zwM3G7UmlNY

You can't even triforce like i can

▲ ▲

Pretend to be a lithuanian.

>▲
▲ ▲

when will they learn

Comfy streets and highways, colorful pretty houses, business parks and high-rise office buildings

some bum asked for for some food or a cigarette today but i didn't give him any
feel bad now
in my defence i didn't have any cash on me though

And bikes

that is the future for the baltides
we should learn from the belgians

the baltics should have become monaco-esque tax havens after gaining independence, laundering money both for russian oligarchs and for nordic businessmen
unfortunately, mismanagement and corruption made us end up in the european union

what could have been friends
what could have been