Travel maps

Travel maps.

Template

went to Spain, Belgium, Germany, Czech, Canada

spent a bit of time in Swiss and Italy too

not bothered to make a map

My parents are huge normies

Always laugh when I see how pathetically untravelled other people here are compared to me (I'm not OP, his map is decent btw).

Like nigga, I'm 21 and I've been to 50 countries in 5 continents.

no one cares faggot

It seems to upset you though. I guess your notion of travelling is using proxies and pretending you're in a different country. How contrived, sad!

i have only visited finland and estonia, because it's waste of time and money. fuck you and your worthless overrated travelling

>tfw did all travels with family
>tfw lost energy to travel on my own after moving out

Of those two, only Estonia is even remotely interesting. I am always surprised how some unfortunate people seem to oppose travelling, though I guess troglodytes never leave their caves, lest they encounter something scary like civilisation.

Post it Richie Rich.

I don't have paint on my MacBook so no clue how to

How on earth could you have passed through Sudan even though you haven't visited countries past Sudan?

Why's Crimea part of Ukraine

Use Photoshop.

Crimea, or Crumpet, as it's called in its native language, is rightful British clay.

Hello muhammed.

i laik tururists

It was too short of a trip so I chose passed through.

>gloating about being rich on an anonymous imageboard
now this is Sad!

you seem like an unpleasant person to be around

I never gloated about being rich, I gloated about being well-travelled.

>you seem like an unpleasant person to be around
I agree

>some unfortunate people seem to oppose travelling
Truly spoken like a 21 year old boy with rich parents. Not being able to afford something doesn't mean you automatically ''oppose'' it.

If you're capable of shitposting on the internet at 6PM, you're capable of finding some free time to work more.

I have absolutely no sympathy for poor people who don't work enough to alleviate their pathetic poverty.

More like Italian.

I don't leave my house

How small is your dick? It must be tiny... you're trying really hard to compensate it.

Said the 21 year old who lives off his parent's back. Just ate dinner after coming home from work, you do know the average workday ends at 16:30/17:00 right?

Mind your own dick please. What's it with poor people and their obsession with penis size?

>average workday ends at 16:30/17:00 right

Which is pathetic. No wonder the average wages here are so low compared to my parent's wages. Nobody here wants to work beyond the bare minimum.

>poorfag larping as a richfag
hey guys, I'm rich! I visit so many places haha, I voted VVD btw xD

I want to visit all kinds of landscape once: Arctic, tropical, desert, high mountains, steppe and a megacity like Hong Kong.

D66 actually :^)

OP here, I actually did vote VVD. :^)

USA really isn't worth it

this Dutch faggot reminds me of Elliot Rodger with his arrogance

How am I being arrogant?

The good thing about Europe is you can visit so many countries without travelling such big distances... I'm planning an euro trip for next year :)

Wrong image

Because it is.

You've not even visited all the countries Germany borders? In this age where distances are not an obstacle and borders non-existent. Troglodyte. You rancid swine.

I only coloured Morocco as planning to visit because I already have the tickets. There are many other places I plan to visit at some point.

That's true indeed. Which vehicle do you plan to use? Train, bus, car sharing, flying or ferries

>going to the Baltic states

>dutch

Top 5 worst and best and why

Bit pathetic.

When are you coming, user?

I do in fact feel bad for not having visited your comfy country, but i might possibly spend next year's entire winter there.

>How am I being arrogant?
>You've not even visited all the countries Germany borders? In this age where distances are not an obstacle and borders non-existent. Troglodyte. You rancid swine.

I liked them a lot

That's not arrogant.

he's acting like some 17th century aristocrat
it's honestly embarrassing

I went to Binland just 4 sum jap pussy

This thread has refueled my hatred for people who travel and actually feel a compulsive need to gloat about it and tell others about it, especially when they happen to be travelling normies. In fact, this entire thread's only point is literally just dickwaving, it's downright pathetic.

Honestly sad, seeing as you Americans have quite some purchasing power and live in a country utterly devoid of any culture. You should travel more, see some worthwhile places, God knows you don't see those back home.

He's acting very nouveau riche, though really I suspect he's just shitposting.

>Sharing personal experiences about international culture on a board designated to discuss international culture and language.
>bad

I'd love to do it in motorcycle but it might get too expensive. Probably train and flights.

At the end of January :)

>he's just shitposting
clearly he is, that's why it's so embarrassing

Nothing I do or say indicates I'm being disingenuous..

BRUH....LOOK AT DIS DUDE

well, you s-
thanks for saving me the effort

Well lads, I'm off to dinner. I'll leave you guys to discuss your wonderful experiences in all five countries you visited. Bye now!

r..rude ;_;

Haven't travelled much, the few places I have gone, I was drinking and being rude for most of it. Never get around to actually being a tourist, usually just take it as an opportunity to get drunk. From what I've heard this isn't uncommon for British tourists.

i have 20 years old and never left brazil

That's curious... that fits pretty much with every British tourist I met here...

Top 5:
1.Italy
Best food, best art, best architecture, Venice and Florence
2. England
It was fun visiting castles, museums and landmarks by myself, also Oxford was pretty comfy
3.Russia
St.Petersburg, Novogrod and Moscow have really beautiful and aesthetic architecture, also Siberian boreal forests are a sight to behold
4.Greece
Like Aegean Turkey but civilised and with ancient ruins preserved
5.Croatia
Dalmatia was really pretty
Worst:
1.Egypt
It was hot as fuck, the locals were annoying, even the pyramids had fucking graffiti inside the tombs and traffic was terrifying, not a single car braked
Also since it was January I packed my winter and fall clothes but it was FUCKING 32 DEGREES AND I HAD TO WALK THROUGH DESERTS WEARING A FUCKING JACKET
2.Bulgaria
Almost got my car stolen, it was pretty meh besides Sofia
I didn't have any bad trips besides these two, so no 3,4 or 5
How was your trip to Turkey?

Well, we don't want for natural beauty or diversity in the States, and since everyone has a car we can drive anywhere we want. The flight times overseas can be daunting.
It does seem any time a unique culture pops up in America it gets gentrified to death. Culture doesn't happen over night, so cut us a little slack there pal. While Rembrandt was painting his masterpiece, American settlers were getting tomahawked and skullfucked to death. Also Americans who attempt to identify with their family's ancestral homeland gets set upon by angry locals online.

t. sheltered rich boi

Yeah we only ever travel to get drunk and fuck about. Very little respect towards other cultures. Arrogance left over from having an Empire, I suppose.

I recommend car sharing. It's extremely spontaneous. I found someone who would take me from Tolouse to Madrid, just a few hours before he went off. Another i went from Graz to Stuttgart: asked in the morning and at noon there was a guy who would give me a ride. Just check out online.

>TFW living a thousand kilometers from the nearest borders

Traveling abroad is a small privilege.

Don't really like travelling

>travel to get drunk and fuck about
why do people do this? you can do that shit at home, why not look at some cool shit while you're away?

Where did Sup Forums go so wrong

Different mindset lad. Home's home. You can't trash the place because you're gonna have to clean up the mess. Besides, there are no good beaches or weather in Britain. The weather's rainy, cold and the beaches are stony. Plus old shit all looks the same, old. Nice to look at but most people go on holiday to relax, a break from working. You can't just let loose in Britain like you can abroad.

It unironically is Russia though.

>There are no good websites in Britain
The south West

Also judging by your other posts you sound like a cunt

Oh god, I'm so basic

self-fulfillment is really not in other places

No fuckin way you visited noko.

He could have. I'm on phone so won't create a map but I have been to more places than he has, and also DPRK. It's actually very easy to visit.