Excited?

Excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Ferdinand#Film_adaptations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anubis_Tapestry#Film_adaptation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I want to die thinking about it.

When will it end

Considering that the last two made 8 TIMES their production budget, not any time soon.

Every Ice Age movie has made more than the one that preceded it, why would they stop?

No. I didn't watch any of the Ice Age sequels after 2.

Hly shit these mvoies are overcast

>Collision Course

Perhaps we may get off the ride soon?

I thought it came out already.

They have literally made more money each sequel.

>First Ice Age
>Set during the Ice Age, a sabertooth tiger, a sloth, and a wooly mammoth find a lost human infant, and they try to return him to his tribe.

>Ice Age 5
>Scrat's epic pursuit of his elusive acorn catapults him outside of Earth, where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the planet. To save themselves from peril, Manny, Sid, Diego, and the rest of the herd leave their home and embark on a quest full of thrills and spills, highs and lows, laughter and adventure while traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters.

To get meme'd constantly by Sup Forums for about 3 months? Can't say I am.

im just excited for more pron of the saber cat gril

The first one will always be the best.

> new ice age has Buck
> not a spin-off about him

hes the only good thing to come out of these clusterfucked sequels

Pineapple detected.

Eyyyy.

No one at Blue sky likes making them except for the investors and the dudes at the top
They should just strike until they stop making ice age sequels or something

What does Blue Sky even do anymore? I've not heard of them making anything but this and Rio recently.

an adaptation from this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Ferdinand#Film_adaptations

and

this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anubis_Tapestry#Film_adaptation

How? Why? Who is watching this shit? There are better things to do with our lives.

Is that adjusted for inflation?

But yeah, it's a shame to see this happen to it. The original Ice Age is everything a kids movie ought to be, and everything after that has been like a bad stereotype of kids movies.

I tried watching it the other day and holy crap the CGI looks bad.

Is the main mammoth going to die of old age soon

> Excited?
Nope.
Will I go see it?
Yep.

I hope the last one that finally covers their inevitable extinction is incredibly somber and morose, without any warning from trailers. There are long silences and characters are either driven mad or accept their fate. They one by one start dying on screen, not necessarily gruesomely, but from exhaustion, heat stroke, disease, or just swiftly snapped out of the gene pool by something bigger or smarter. The end.

I want the human boy they saved from the first movie to come back and kill them all. then kill himself

>then kill himself

with a shotgun

>ITT: IPs that need to die.

Fixed that for you OP?

It's gonna gross more than Zootopia

Jesus, they still make these?

Lol

>Who is watching this shit
"thank god an animated movie, maybe this will shut up my kids"

Where's Sid?

Shit like that is why they make more every movie: they know to put more chicks in each one. The last one had 2, in case either Razz or or Shira didn't do it for the male viewers. Good to have back-up waifus.

And it's all the fault of that acorn-chasing faggot.

Speaking of, anybody got a gif of him getting kicked in the nuts in part 3?

> highest-rated film by Blue Sky
> lowest grossing Blue Sky film

There is no justice

If it makes you feel better, they might have made up for it with merchandise sales.

>Scrat's epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World.

I am convinced these movies are a front for money laundering. There is no way anyone watches this shit.

They made profit but not enough for another one.

Last two both grossed 800 million dollars. For perspective, I believe the last Dreamworks animated film to get near that was Shrek 4.

And I'm saying, no, they did not. Their profits are fabricated in order to move illegal money.

I cannot and will not believe that more people have watched each subsequent film in this bloated bargain bin fuckfest of a movie series.

they said this will be the last one. and they also said that Scrat might talk in this one

Sid will finally get a love interest

Maybe the numbers are wrong but Shrek 4 wasn't that popular.

You gotta understand, they're easy watches.

You're at the mall with your family, it's Saturday morning and you want to see a movie. Well, what's showing at your mall movie theatre? Men in Black 3 is there but no, we already saw that. Um, Shame? No that's R-rated and the kids can't watch that. Ohh, Ice Age:Continental Drift? Well, they liked the last one and they're inoffensive. Roughly 90 minutes so you won't be in there forever. Sure let's see that, why not?

It's not the kind of movie that you plan to see, you just happen to see it.

I love how now all the female cast members are just there for love interest purposes. At least Queen Latifah's character was an actual important part of 2 of the 4 movies plots. The Sabretooth is a side character in movie 4 at best and neither of these two will probably be of any importance.

It must be crazy being a voice actor for one of these movies once it gets these giant sequels.

Ray Romano
Denis Leary
John Leguizamo

Mostly likely made mad bank from these movies.

did anyone saw the easter special?

It's just about the only work the main 4 are getting these days. John Leguizamos Romeo and Juliet days are long gone. Queen Latifah hasn't been in anything else in particular since that comedy she made with Common. Denis Leary...yeah. And Ray Romano hasn't been Raymond in years.

How the fuck do these films still make money.

I know of no one who actually saw any of the last 4.

Who is watching them.

All the people you don't know.

Satan, why must you always bring us bad news?

>Sloth on the left.

Is that a fucking Delphox?

ray romano is the main character in a hbo show.