Who do you think is going to be added in MVC4?

Who do you think is going to be added in MVC4?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/walt-disney-i-want-mvc4-to-happen?recruiter=539786903&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate to tell you this but MvC4 is never happening, ever.

It's way too niche of an audience for Disney to justify putting out.

Wasn't MVC3 released after Disney bought Marvel?

Even if this does happen, say goodbye to all the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters. Starting sometime in 2015, Marvel doesn't let game developers use those characters anymore.

It was all going on at the same time. Vanilla MVC3 was already in development before the mouse bought the company.

>Add

Any big player in the MCU like Witch, Loki, Hawkeye, Widow and BP.

>Removed
Any non-MCU characters save Wolverine, Mags, Doom and Deadpool.

>Street Fighter with Disney owned characters is too niche
>Final Fantasy with Disney owned characters isn't

>9,038 people

>Too ninche.

Fight me, I'll die promoting this petition.

>change.org/p/walt-disney-i-want-mvc4-to-happen?recruiter=539786903&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

The Quipvengers from the Mahvel Quip Universe

Yeah, actually.

Kingdom Hearts is a way bigger series than MvC. And the SF comparison doesn't really do any favors with how SFV is struggling.

Pretty sure UMvC3 sold lower than expected, too.

I'm not trying to pick on the game, MvC3 is my favorite fighting game, but I've given up hope.

I want

>Slapstick

>Kazar

>Machine Man

>Howard

>Beyonder

>Blade

>Screwball

>Dagger

>Ms. Marvel

>Luke Cage.

9,000 is fucking nothing, maybe if it was 90,000

Would Capcom actually let Megaman in this one? It still feels so retarded that MvC3 had Megaman characters but not Megaman himself. That's like if they had decided to use Doc Ock and Black Cat, but no Spiderman.

I'll do a roster for the Marvel side

Returning from MvC3
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Spider-Man
Dormammu
MODOK
Iron Fist
Rocket Raccoon
Doctor Strange
Nova

Newcomers
Black Panther
Falcon
Star-Lord
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Captain Marvel
Black Widow
Songbird
Loki
Thanos

Funny thing about that is that Sora and friends are owned by Disney, too. The only characters in the KH games not owned by Disney are the literal FF characters (Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, etc.), but those characters really only serve as cameos and bonus/hidden boss fights.

Fighting games in general are becoming niche. RPGs are very commonly accepted. So, yes.

>Who do you think is going to be added in MVC4?
>MVC4
Good luck with the Mouse running things. The days of good Marvel games are long over, friend.

The question becomes why Disney would want to use such cringeworthy animu OCs in the first place. As soon as Square Enix ends the series or folds you will never see that cavalcade of Deviantart clones again.
>mfw there are autists who actually think Kairi is going to be part of the Disney Princess line

>no Wolverine or Deadpool

Nice meme, but those two are too valuable to drop.

>9000 people
That's nothing, way to prove their point.

Doesn't matter, they're X-Men related

>no shithumans
lel, as if

Keeping in mind that most of Disney's Marvel games have indeed dropped them.

>This nigga thinks Mahvel will allow Fox characters again

If there's going to be a fighting game,

Then it'd be either Marvel vs. Disney, Capcom vs. Disney or Disney vs. Smash.

FGC has yet to rake in as much money as E-Sports for Disney to give a shit. That's why ESPN (owned by Disney) sees more profit in Dota 2 and Rocket League tournaments. Hell, Disneyland has sponsored tonnes of Esports tournaments cause they all make money.

The only way for Disney to support a new fighting game is for a FGC game like Rising Thunder to make lots of money in the E-sports league.

Too valuable maybe to the FGC or old-time Marvel fans, maybe. But not to the mouse. Until Fox releases their hold of those licenses, Mickey will do everything in his power to keep those characters irrelevant outside of those movies.

9000 people IS too niche.
Also petitions are useless, change.org doubly so.

Well, not Marvel

>9038 people isn't too niche
Don't Capcom have games that sell in the millions that they consider financial failures? Games of properties that they own outright and wouldn't have to pay huge franchising fees to Disney to make?

>MVC4
too soon you niggering fuck

They should just build on the current roster. Get rid of characters who were just flavor of that year like C.Viper, Super Soldier Jill and Roided up Chris Redfield.

Replace Groot with Howard and we've got the most epic bromance back together.

fuck that, i want children of the atom 2