Is he an Inhuman?

Is he an Inhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/universe/Inhumans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you an idiot?

Inhumans have nothing to do with the MCU.

Have you been reading anything put out by Marvel reacently? The fucking Kravinoffs are now considered Inhumans. I think anything is on the table at this point.

No. Agents of SHIELD is not canon.

>The fucking Kravinoffs are now considered Inhumans.
Source?

>The fucking Kravinoffs are now considered Inhumans.

Fuck off.

I can't make this shit up if I tried to.

Christ I hope that Inhumans movie doesn't happen like all the rumors were saying. I just want Marvel to have to eat crow for shoving them into every orifice possible over the last year or so.

No, he got his powers from a spider

They're a big part of Agents of SHIELD.

>le AoS isn't canon XD

Shut the fuck up.

AoS isn't canon

Movies don't care about the shows

What the hell is wrong with her face

Right?

But no, enhanced people isn't = inhumans.

For example Creel isn't an inhuman.

She's Inhuman.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if /everyone/ was an Inhuman, just no one noticed.

>She's an Inhuman on her mother's side
So then Kraven, Son of Kraven, and Chameleon are not.

That's like if Hank Pym's dead wife was an Inhuman and you said THE PYMS ARE INHUMANS.

Of course it is, why wouldn't be?

>B-but Joss said Coulson is dead

He meant entirely within the context of Age of Ultron, that bringing Coulson back into it would be confusing to those who only watch the movies. He wrote the first episode of AoS and his brother is the showrunner, you honestly think he considers it non-canon?

>B-but the writers of the Cap movies didn't keep up with it

Do you think everybody who writes for Marvel comics religiously reads every single previously published comic?

>B-b-but Kevin Feige and Ike Perlmutter don't like each other

Who fucking cares?

It's canon, and I don't know why it gives you such a boner to say it's not.

As soon as something in the show affects something going on in the movies then I'll agree with you.

SHIELD Helicarrier

Go ahead and move those goalposts anyways,

Nadia could be, actually.

I can guarantee you the show was written to reflect the movie's script, not vice versa.

>SHIELD Helicarrier
Which appeared in the movie BEFORE it was explained in the show

Goalposts moved

The show exists because of the movies. The movies can exist without the show.

Ok

Why does that matter. Still something in the show that had an in universe effect on a movie.
Also even if it was only one way it'd still be canon. Morons just keep failing to understand what canon is. Probably because it's common to comics and God forbid people here actually know comics.

Movie release: April 29
Episode release: May 6

What does that have to do with canon?

He's a mutate.

>Still something in the show that had an in universe effect on a movie.

I'm saying that doesn't count when the movie was probably already written and the show was written to reflect what had already happened.

It didn't happen because of the show, it happened in spite of it.

The movies have never contradicted the shows, and the shows reference the movies all the time - Nick Fury has shown up on Agents of SHIELD twice for God's sake. What makes you think they don't count?

It would honestly be much harder to accept that Agents of SHIELD and the other shows exist in some pocket dimension where the rest of the MCU still happened than it is to accept that they are just all part of one cohesive universe.

So you're saying that the showrunner and the director, who are siblings, scheduled things so it wouldn't spoil?

Who would have thought?

>What makes you think they don't count?
Inhhuman Growth Hormone being spiked into the water supply is a massive deal that should concern the Avengers, but never gets so much as a throwaway line

Again that has no bearing on what is or is not canon. Canon isn't 'this requires this' it's 'these things exist in a shared universe' you are simply applying false reasoning on what does or does not determine Canon.
So explain to me why the movies not requiring the shows makes any difference.

Series are reactive, they only react to what movies show, for now movies didn't react to what the series show and I doubt they will ever be. So they might be cannon, but they're literally meaningless.

Different guy from previous posts.

>agents of shield is literally taking plot point from x-men stories for the show

This makes me mad, no because of the x-men plots like purifiers or kidnapping people with powers but because they are the secret warriors and arent doing anything similar as in the comic.

Well, are they fighting climate change?
No?
Maybe it's not a problem they can solve.

NO HES A MENACE!

It's capeshit and therefore all meaningless nobody is arguing that so stop moving the goal posts. The only argument is whether or not tv shit is canon...which it is.

>why wouldn't be?

Because it's simply not. Deal with it nerdo.

As canon as Hulk vs Ant man coca cola mini

Great argument, you've convinced me.

Really bad ink/color treatment of... Looks like Robert Gill?

This sounds like the time they revealed that Tony Stark was suddenly a mutant who could telekinetically manipulate machines.

I'm sorry for being stupid but is there a difference between an Inhuman, a mutant, and whatever else Marvel is calling their grown men in pajamas nowadays?

AoS isn't canon

MCU doesn't have any Inhumans in it.

How can you not know this

Spider-Man is I think called a "Mutate", because he's not the result of a mutation he was born with, but something that occurred later.

>didn't even read the image before bitching
Shit user either you have piss poor reading comprehension or you actually don't care about the character enough to know her relation to Kraven and bitch purely because muh inhumans.

Also this isn't this isn't actually confirmed because they went by her word instead testing her blood or something.

>How can you not know this

>marvel.com/universe/Inhumans
>At the beginning of the Kree-Skrull War, millions of years ago in Earth time, the alien Kree established a station on the planet Uranus, a strategic position between the Kree and Skrull empires. Through their work at this station, they discovered that sentient life on nearby Earth had genetic potential invested in it by the alien Celestials. Intrigued, the Kree began to experiment on Earth's then-primitive homo sapiens by splicing Eternals DNA into Cro-Magnons.

>Their test subjects, the Inhumans, went on to form a society of their own, which thrived in seclusion from the rest of humanity and developed advanced technology. Experiments with the mutagenic Terrigen Mist gave them various powers, but also caused lasting genetic damage and deformities. This led to a long-term selective breeding program to try to mitigate the effects of these mutations. Their city Attilan has frequently been relocated and, as of 2005 stories, rests in the oxygen-bearing Blue Area of the Moon.

>However, Inhuman society changed radically recently. Ronan the Accuser sought to use the Inhumans as an army to disrupt the Shi'ar control of the Kree after their defeat in the Kree-Shi'ar war. Appearing over the city of Attilan, Ronan seized control in a surprise attack and forced the Inhumans and their king, Black Bolt, to obey, or he would destroy their only home and everyone in it. During their time in forced servitude, Ronan revealed that the Inhumans had always been intended as weapons in service to the Kree. To this end, much of the genetic attributes that were encoded in them during the original experiments were meant to give them the abilities and appearances of various alien races. The idea being that these Inhuman slaves could be used to infiltrate alien worlds and races to conduct espionage or assassinations to weaken potential conquests

What the fuck am I even reading?

I could sworn that during the 90s or something all mutations were apparently the results of dormant X-genes. To answer why gamma bombs, radioactive spiders, and what not powered people up instead of killing them.

I thought that logic happened during the Civil War run.

Maybe during the 90s, but not I think it's because of different cosmic or extradimensional beings exerting their influence on the way science works.

>everyone was an inhuman
Earth X movie when?

so what?
Does that mean that batgirl isn't canon to batman?

Mutant - alledgedly next stage of evolution, born with dormant powers, they awaken either at puberty or in response to stress
Inhuman - experimented on by aliens, born with dormant powers, awakened by exposure to Terrigen mist.
There are also mutates, who were born normal but gained powers through different means - Spider man, Hulk, Cap.
But it's all inconsistent as fuck. For instance, F4 are mutates, but Franklin Richards (son of Reed and Sue) is a mutant. While daughter of Spider man and MJ is also born with powers, but she's not a mutant for some reason. And on Earth X any human can become inhuman if exposed to terrigen mist,regrdless of ancestry. Also, apparently depowered mutants can regain powers through exposure to terrigen also.

makes 100% perfect sense to me

Where is this from, Spidey?

Glad to see she made it out of tbe jingle after Grim Hunt. What comic is this? Captain American? FalCap?

nice meme

Name even one time tv shows were given even an offhand reference in the movies.

that's not what canon means

They can say tv is canon all they want, but we all know it will never amount to anything.

>it will never amount to anything
Then where did Fury get that helicarrier?

>YOU WILL ACCEPT THEM DAMMIT

What, it's explained in agents of shield?
In that case, which came first? Appearance of Fury's carrier in WS (it was WS, right?) or explanation how he got it?
If it's the former, than it's just like I said - tv may reference and react to movies, but it will never be mutual. If the latter with Agents foreshadowing Fury's carrier, ok, you win.

>If the latter with Agents foreshadowing Fury's carrier
It's this one, but it's also
>In that case, which came first? Appearance of Fury's carrier in AoU
fify
Basically, they mentioned all through that Season of Agents of SHIELD that the other SHIELD remnant was suspicious of a secret project Coulson was recruiting personnel and resources for a secret project called "Theta Protocol". Right before AoU, Coulson mentions it's time to put it into effect. After AoU, they show a flashback of Coulson going to a facility where the Helicarrier is being worked on, and explained it was something he was working with Nick Fury on.

Mutants have a certain gene that determines their status.
Peter dues not have it, so his daughter inherited the powers through his modified DNA, but is not a Mutant. She is a hereditary mutate.
The difference is kinda academical, but in theory mutants could have kids with powers neither of the parents has. Same with Inhumans.
However mutates who were genetically rewritten through outside means can only ever pass on that power genetically.

>However mutates who were genetically rewritten through outside means can only ever pass on that power genetically.

Sourve? Never knew spidey and hulk had an x gene.

Judging by reed's dad's powers, I would assume that reed has a latent x gene. Otherwise frank wouldn't be OP

His only power is anti-aging, according to wiki, and he's no mutant.

They do mention a surge in the number of enhanced humans in the last eight years presumably that includes inhumans

Fury's helicarrier
Crossbones exo-suit

Mutants are also the result of alien experiments.

The Celestials made the X-gene and the Kree tried to do the same and made inhumans

It sounds like what happened in Ultimate. But there all mutants were just genetic failure of super serum

>Crossbones exo-suit
Explain. Crossbones wasn't in Agents of SHIELD.

In AoS Malik's Hydra faction takes over a company making military exo-suits and other forms of technological enhancements. In the show we only get a brief look at the suits and then the plotline is dropped. I figured it was just bad writing but when Crossbones and his crew show up it's clear they are wearing those same suits.

It's a throw away reference but it's a connection all be it an indirect one

he wasnt though. his tumor was.