Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #829

"Clinton and the Bartender are totally going to have rough, degenerate sex in an alley while a hobo watches" edition

>white
>cis gender
>hetero
>male
>"sex"
It'll be rape.

I like the harem-anime direction this story is going. Clinton can accidentally ruin the lives of all the single women he meets, forcing them to live in his apartment.

inb4 eyebrows guts Clinton and sleeps inside him Tauntaun style for the night

Why does she have a clock?

its an urn full of her dead husband

All the girls in this comic have clocks.

Some of them have really huge clocks.

And they just need a man to help them wind it.

Oh fuck you.

Please use your imagination to imagine a smug anime face

So they're gonna go to Marten's and fuck there? Rude.

This character has a fucking incredibly inconsistent face, and the front angle is garbage.

I'd watch that. I'd watch anything, and if you want proof, I'm in a QC thread.

She's an autist and autists LOVE clocks.

fucking PVTA

Fucking shit, I think Eyebrows is cute and I like her bushy hair, which means she's going to become a full fledged character, she's going to be an actual tsundere because Jeph's lost whatever mediocre writing ability he once had, then when he decides she's his new waifu he's going to give her a dyke's haircut and some dumb emotional trauma.

Women always tell me they love huge clocks
And that I have a gearing problem

No one cares about your shitty webcomic, Jeph.

>People still read this

I like this concept.

It's a cuckoo clock she saved from the fire. Seems like a good choice to grab on the way out quickly. Those things are often hand crafted.

Save it, use it. It's yours.

oh shit

them faggots are back

who is the little brother

Clinton

GALKO ON Sup Forums!

GALKO IS CUTE!

This edit gave me really strong Jojo vibes for no reason I can think of.

At least shes vaguely ethnic so one will get upset when short hair Claire bangs her. Gives Jeff a way to make up an extremely profound background if he ever gets to it.

Thats if he doesnt drop her like hes done with 98% of the characters he makes.

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed theres no straight couple? Marigold and Black guy aren't even regulars anymore. Plus all the women have problems.

Faye has commitment issues and is a recovering alcoholic. Marigold is the DUFF (designated fat friend). Dora is a bitch and has super duper insecurities. Claire is a guy, Asian girl is fucking psycho or something. Momo wants to be human or something. May is a criminal with anger issues. And Hanners.. well what doesn't she have.

Who?

What do you expect from a guy who thinks all bio-males are shitlords and wants to be a woman himself?

GALKO!

SHE'S CUTE!

...Is she trying to take a shit?

Yes. I think, it's Japanese manga after all.....