Let's talk about the woman that redefined animation wiht her work

Let's talk about the woman that redefined animation wiht her work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DYixlKOtQw
youtube.com/watch?v=rA6F-tba2WY
indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder why her projects aren't picked up?

They have potential. Her ideas are good and the art style is very cute. Her stuff should sell like pancakes.

Oh no, the woman that can not be named

Lauren McCracken

inconceivable

You know, I miss to talk "some" of her work here.

I think she is hard to work with, i mean for the executives.

>I wonder why her projects aren't picked up?

youtube.com/watch?v=9DYixlKOtQw

I wonder who gets the screwed over the most?

Lauren, who never gets who projects picked up, or her husband, who gets his projects picked up, but ended early, while simultaneously watching his older work getting destroyed before his very eyes?

Well, on one of those two, you get paid.

What is even happening?

Is she still gonna make an animated movie based off of Medusa?

I'll be honest. This could use better music.

She thinks she's worth more than she is.

She doesn't understand that LOTS of people are qualified to do what she does, and some people produce better stuff and are less demanding.

this bitch literally drew what? The Powerpuff girls? Which had what, like, the worst animation of all time? Look at their hands. Oh wait, they don't even have fucking hands. Look at their faces, oh wait, they don't have faces, just gigantic eyeballs and a line that's supposed to be their mouth.

And then My little pony? Every character looks exactly the same with a different colored wig.

But she really does ACT like she fucking redefined animation and studios should be sucking her dick and asking for seconds.

She left that one too.

Because she doesn't let these gross old men in suits tell her how to run her fucking shows.

She's not hard to work with, she's hard to push around and bully.

>this bitch literally drew what? The Powerpuff girls? Which had what, like, the worst animation of all time? Look at their hands. Oh wait, they don't even have fucking hands. Look at their faces, oh wait, they don't have faces, just gigantic eyeballs and a line that's supposed to be their mouth.

... Are you the same guy that made an edgy oc killing Panpizza with a scythe?

>Pluto a hardcore goth rocker chick
That doesn't fit into any perceptions I've ever seen about Pluto, where the fuck did that concept come from?

The rest of it just seems really lazy and generic. Hoe didn't even get all the planets.
Might have been cool depending on the concept, but it seems like they'd all be in space high school or some shit.

>that smile
>that pose
>that inviting look

Who is this semen demon?

I was generally looking forward to that. Is the movie at least going to be made without her?

It's Mom, the Fausticorn.

No, I just think this shit is literally one step above stick-figures and the fact that people laud it as if it was something amazing is fucking baffling and bamboozling to me.

All those cartoons from the 90's made Hanna Barberra look like the fucking Akira committee.

Lauren Faust. Wife of Craig McCraken. Helped him with shows like The Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imginary Friends, Wander Over Yonder and headed the show that can't be mentioned outside of /mlp/.

>Hoe didn't even get all the planets
youtube.com/watch?v=rA6F-tba2WY

MW predates MLP. Note this earlier version where everyone's still got a heavy PPG design riff on them.

Mom is a character designer. She is not a writer. See also Nat Allegri.

Not everyone is Rebecca Sugar, who spent quality time learning some basics of writing (or at least imitating them).

She also designed the characters of this game

Also did animation for "Quest For Camelot" and animated Sawyer in "Cat's Don't Dance".

I forgive her for making MLP because she's fine as fuck

>this game
indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/
bless her, she made it happen

Maybe one day the mods will ban everyone in /mlp/ and they let the non mutants discuss it again.

> maybe one day the mods won't be autistic shits who cry about things polluting "their" site

replacing moot didn't change that

I want her to bear my children.

Also, sempai to Alex Hirsch at CalArts

mlp, is this you?

She has a neanderthal fetish

He dosen't know

Powerpuff Girls WAS Hanna-Barbera you sperg, but that aside, the way the characters look isn't the main thing that made everyone love it. It was that it was a funny, clever and entertaining show.

It is, if you can believe

You are sick.

Happy late mothers mother's day, Faust.

I have some bad news for you...

Yeah, it's a shame how all of her projects are stillborn.

>implying the goddess is not mother to all people
>we are everywhere

The sticky on episode days seems fine enough if you want to have some light discussion about the horse show, though.

I wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt, but they filed /trash/ up with their shit instantly. They can't be trusted.

You motherfucker...

Her eyes are too far apart. I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's it.

The Iron Giant, too.

INCONCEIVABLE

I want to redefine my penis with her mouth.

For a year, Lauren was the guardian of peace and justice in Sup Forums. Before the dark times, before the Sugar.

The last corporation she butted heads with was Sony Animation over the direction of "Medusa." Even Genndy refused to take their shit, when they told him to make his "Popeye" movie more hip and modern. I don't blame her in the slightest for telling Sony to fuck off; it's either that, or be responsible for the Emoji Movie.

The last corporation she butted heads with was Sony Animation over the direction of "Medusa." Even Genndy refused to take their shit, when they told him to make his "Popeye" movie more hip and modern. I don't blame her in the slightest for telling Sony to fuck off; it's either that, or be responsible for the next Emoji Movie.

It'll probably be made without her, and I'm sure it will be terrible. Because this is Sony, and Sony can't understand good animated features to save its life.

Hah, this exec apparently didn't know Equestria Girls was a thing.

> implying sony's cancer is specific to animation
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

Mostly because she expects to much creative control even /mlp/ will admit that nowdays.

Which really makes you wonder why she decided to make a fucking mlp show of all things

So they could find talented people to make every aspect of an animated show except for the animation?

You obviously love it because it was on when you were too young to know the difference. Try watching an episode now and tell me how "clever" it is.

That said unlike George Lucas she probably can be trusted with complete creative control she never really pushes anything completely butfuck retarded like midichlorions

>Which really makes you wonder why she decided to make a fucking mlp show of all things
She'd been telling stories with her pony toys since she was a little girl, so it was basically her childhood dream. A lot of the personalities and ideas that made it into the show are things she developed while playing make-believe as a kid.

Her name is Faust and she makes pacts with the Devil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust
It's like poetry.

Heh

>why she decided to make a fucking mlp show of all things
because the characters in MLP are literally how she played with the toys as a kid

>Mom is a character designer.

The only requirement of which is that you draw something that is easy for other people to draw better versions of.

OH FUCKING WOW, SLOW CLAP FOR LAUREN, WHAT A FUCKING ARTIST!!!

>semen demon
Not very good at that is she

>The only requirement of which is that you draw something that is easy for other people to draw better versions of.

Which year did you graduate with a degree in graphic arts again

The girls were meant to look difrent to all the other characters user

Her first drafts were rejected, though. Hasbro lost most of the characters' IPs and she had to create similar ones instead.

They also forced her to give them certain personalities or add secondary characters.

>tfw Lauren's world

I'm worried about thems fighting herds Sup Forums won't have it because of its pony origins but with the recent drop in moderation quality on /mlp/ I would not be surprised if the mods banned it from there because not pony.

When it comes out there may be nowhere to talk about it

>sucking her dick
wat.

>Popeye" movie more hip and modern
How do you even do that energy drink instead of spinach

Oh god Sony would do that wouldent they

>wanting a team of nine
Do you really think that's a great idea? Even Sailor Moon didn't work the whole solar system into its primary cast. The others came later.

Anyway, Galaxy Girls was meant to be a doll line. It was never intended to be an animated series.

It would be great if Sup Forums moderated according to organization of discussion instead of memes.

YOU WERE THE CHOOSEN ONE, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TEACH US THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP, NOT MAKING US ENEMIES!

She actually browses here because of the WoY threads.
/mlp/ not so much because she doesn't watch the show for obvious reasons.

The upcoming Smurfs movie was originally called Get Smurfy, if that gives you an idea.

You have to understand that, since Sony Pictures is staffed by horrible reptilians wearing human skins, their concept of human culture lags behind. So when you hear "modern" in this context, read it as """""""""modern""""""""".