/brit/

Layer Cake edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
wordsthatfollow.com/play/game.php?gid=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit film to be desu with you

EARLY

>hmmmm. ok then kid I guess you have zero arguments then and by this you're admitting communism is a failure and rorkes are right.

>Kid
>Yeah I'm so fucking hardcore

any ethnonationalist man in
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

sue

my dads in his 70s and hes a hardcore leftist

hey everyone listen to my boring political views for the 100th time today

never had an interest in footy in the first place

THE COPS MAY SHOOT US WHEN WE ARE UNARMED AND COMPLYING BUT AT LEAST THE LIBS ARE MAD THAT WE GET AUTOMATIC WEAPONS PRAISE KEK 44/88

you man going out tonight

Going through the motions
so in tune with the moment
dove into an ocean
stole the moves of a dolphin then swam with you
solitude's not an option, sorry dude
My soul is fueled by lots of torments
something's good? then that's not important, you fucking fool
there's only room for improvements, no excuses.

>Do you know what a remora fish is?
>yes

kino

I can't beleive full grown men wear football shirts and chant their team. literally manchildren

I feel there are 2 subsets of rorke, the normie rorke, who works a working class job, reads the sun, has a season ticket to his local football club

and the abnormie rorke, who is a virgin loser

Thoughts on this new theory?

I love it when former James Bonds get together. Pierce is looking tanned

jealous of tim's life. wish i could live it (without being schizophrenic)

DS reee tries it

leftypol still raiding and spamming lads it's been about 3 hours now
getting a bit sad in all honestly they must not have much else going on in their lives

did tim move again or what

>my dads in his 70s
Wouldn't that make you 50? Fuck off grandad

>never had an interest in footy in the first place

>leftypol still raiding and spamming lads it's been about 3 hours now
>getting a bit sad in all honestly they must not have much else going on in their lives

wish i could vote for jim anderton

you've literally been complaining about this for 3 hours on a saturday night. you are fucking pathetic and im probably the most right wing person here.

LOVE Carl from Swindon.

I buy it. The Sun reader is just feeling threatened because Murdoch needs to come up with scary headlines to sell papers.

The virgin loser is just.....their minds are just a cauldron of all the worst shit that can be found on the internet.

na he had me when he was 13

You need to rewatch it

>everyone has kids at 20
brainlet wojak 5.jpg

grug like when man in blue shirt kick ball, but grug no like whe man in red shirt kick ball, man in red shirt make grug want cause property damage

>19
>'rents in their 60s
explains the 'tism

stop fucking constantly talking about politics leftypol you boring mong
nobody gives a shit

and if we were to do psychological evaluations of certain people leftypol would be the first place we start seeing as you idolise a system that has failed on numerous occasions

love flying down canal towpaths on my bike

most exhilarating when it's night you're trying to catch the last train into London and your lights have run out of battery and one easy slip could send you into the water

Where you at lad? Let's grab beers at a British pub.

He forced he son to take the bus home from school once when he was in that argument with Thunderf00t.

Having a hoot and a half at this.

>people who enjoy and play sports are cavemen

It wasn't enough of a threat to shoot him the first time though.
Stop looking for an out so you can keep ra-ra patriotism for what amounted in this case to hired thugs.
In most of the swatting videos you see, they may smash doors down for no reason and shout at people, but they have some rationale for doing that because it's to dazzle people and prevent them thinking they can fight one on one, and so that multiple cops are right next to the suspects, and one can put cuffs on the suspect (or victim).
This one he had enough time to be roaring and screaming at the guy for five minutes, telling him to do things that didn't make arresting him any more likely. No justifying that.

leftypol STILL spamming about politics lads
just want a high quality, fun /brit/ thread for you all but they are ruining it

bloodborne is way too difficult and i speedran DS1

>leftypol STILL spamming about politics lads
>just want a high quality, fun /brit/ thread for you all but they are ruining it

in britain atm
captcha peewee city, but thats not where i am haha

I feel so holy, so evolved after taking acid 35+ times, wonder what level i'll have ascended to by my 100th trip, my 200th, 500th?

Genuinely feel like one of the most evolved people currently alive

Wait are there people actually defending that Shaver video? It was obviously murder.

salutations captcha plebeians

You're literally the only person bringing it up now, there is like one other guy who is just greentexting what you're posting.

bein stalked by a flagless shark

just ate :

A whole pizza
4 chocolate digestives
an entire big bar of toblerone

Thoughts?

this is what we have to deal with with these children in our threads lads

Oompah loompa loompity doo
I need to go and take a big poo
Oompah loompa loompity dee
I also have to go take a pee

going to the shop lads anybody want anything?

no it wasnt

explain how it was murder

Mentally deranged Sup Forumsfaggots feel like their guns are being threatened so they lick boot

anonymous poster..

wow my only 2 friends just flaked so nothing to do tonight rip

racist cunt

>this is what we have to deal with with these children in our threads lads

Going out the night to a rave but dont wanna wear a sweater cuz ill look like a dad but then I wanna wear a tshirt but its baltic n ive no jackets lol dire state of affairs right?

women don't know what they want

ball ticks

stay inside then

This has nothing to do with patriotism. I don't give a shit about the cop or the drunk guy

If a cop thinks you have a gun, don't hide your hands from his line of view. that simple really

also, SWAT isn't a verb, but a noun. It means Special Weapons And Tactics and are usually deployed against high threats. That's why they bust down the door "for no reason"

No threat was presented and the situation was more than under control. The instructions were too heavy handed and the police officer shot him in cold blood for making simple mistakes in military instructions when he was drunk. It was murder and it wasnt neccessary.

Crabs m8.

get drunk before you leave so you don't feel the cold
simple

ill surely die of exposure should i wear a tshirt the night rite?

oh yeah ok m8
bore off now

fine once you don't eat that way every day

need a bf lads

Yes user, we're just going through the archive of your posts on behalf of the court. It's pretty heavy stuff, in all my years in computer science we've never seen anything quite like this.

Oh user, just one thing before you go: care to explain for Alice here what you meant by "poo nigger"?

>having kids past 30
Hello soyboy

stir fry for dindins tonight lads!!!!!

posted a long post in the last thread to that yank about the shooting. wont be posting it here though. for fear of "shant be reading this"

miss YorkHardWilly

Ah yes, the ol' "brainlet" gimmick(or wojak, as we used to call him back in my day)

A once, refined gimmick, used to mock the unitelligent, it has now fallen wayside in to the hands of the gimmick misuers(or the plebeians, if you will)

Now all the future holds for a once special gimmick is misuse, and overuse. Tis such a shame to see a pinnacle of intellectual gimmickery have such a fall from grade.

hope so

in all seriousness, brown hair AND blonde hair are white features.

Having black hair means you are not white

lad lad lad im not drinking tonight just yokes n water

mutt

recipe?

>A meme is funny when I use it, but when people use it against me then it's not funny anymore

the BEST GOY IN THE LAND right here
Cops never do anything wrong!
Having "YOURE FUCKED" engraved on your automatic weapon is totally normal!
1984 sounds great! We'd be so safe!

t. 56%

it's just the leftypol teens who are new here who think they can just use our gimmicks willy nilly and understand the fine nuances used in gimmick making

>Mr Shaver was confronted by police responding to a report of a man pointing a gun out of his hotel room window in January 2016.
>"Listen to my instructions and do not make a mistake," he is told. There follows a series of instructions on how to move his arms and legs, which he seems unable to follow. He is then told to push himself into a kneeling position, and while doing so, he puts his hands behind his back - resulting in shouts from police to put his hands in the air.
>"You do that again, and we're shooting you," officers say. Mr Shaver responds by saying: "Please don't shoot me... I'm trying to do what you tell me." A sobbing Mr Shaver is then told to crawl toward the police, and while doing so, moves his hand towards his waist. Mr Brailsford shot him five times with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

it's unfortunate but when he reached for his waistband they thought he went for the gun, his being drunk didn't help

>No threat was presented and the situation was more than under control.
You literally don't know that if you're in that situation. You only say this because you already know this information.

>The instructions were too heavy handed
>military instructions
Lol, bull shit. Are you brainlet?

>for making simple mistake
Reaching to where a gun could be holstered is not a "simple mistake"

this but unironically

Smoking these fake fags they're abs fuckin rank giving me a sore head

>dem popo dey be hatin' own us blak ppl
>dey shootin us when we be just tryna fite bak

all in here

Oh fucking hell m8, get over it.

all women want a man with thick, masculine hands

nothing makes a woman drier than bony eye-pokers

gimmicks are no longer fun when they become popular and everyone uses them. imho. you might call me a gimmick hipster. I would argue I like originality. the runt cage poster usually raises a smile from me. as do a handful of other rare gimmicks

/brit/ - the british culture general

feel like one of my best qualities is that I can laugh at myself x