ITT: we post cartoon conspiracys. You can either have come up with them yourself...

ITT: we post cartoon conspiracys. You can either have come up with them yourself, or have heard about them from somewhere else. Ill start lucy and lily are the only real sisters, and shes depressed because she has drunken abusive redneck parents that beat them, especially lincoln. He made up the other sisters as a copping machanism for his madness, and the reason why hes the closest to lucy in the show is because they fuck IRL, and the joy that lily is bringing to their family is slowly guiding lincoln out of his illusions

That's stupid. You're stupid.

Your only denying it, because deep down you know its true.

It's a cartoon for children.

Have you seen savinos other work? Look up eddie puss. Its all he does is dark abd sexual humor. He just hide it under a facade of innocance for nickelodeon.

Bump

so is this your actual theory, or just you projecting elements from your childhood twisted to an extreme?

a little bit of both

There is no such thing as the Loud family to begin with. It's all an imagination by Clyde in a way to cope with his desperate craving for a normal, loving family instead of being a token adopted black kid by a gay couple.

Fuck off Sup Forums. Clydes two dads are lovibg and nutruing parents. More so then your father cleatus whod buttrape you daily.

Enjoy your cock faggot

Enjoy your bitch god raping your ass in eternal "paradise", christcuck bitch.

The reason it's called the Loud House isn't because of their last name or because it's a house filled with screaming children, but because they're all actually marijuana farmers.

>implying Sup Forums is bad

OP probably had a normal normal parents and siblings and instead is projecting his unhealthy sexual desires.

>implying a shitshow of cancerous backwards rednecks who praise a sex hatinng goat fucking god is good
Eat lead Sup Forums.

>another "they never existed/ were dead all along/ were in purgatory/ were in a coma the whole time" """"""""""theory""""""""""
Get the fuck outta my face

No siblings (always wanted some), but my mom was an abusive bitch, while my dad was a submissive cuck and did nothing. I still love my dad, and forgive him because hes autistic, but my mother is dead to me. If it came out that she got gangraped and died in the hospital tomorrow morning, id laugh my ass off.

No, im bored and need this, i gotta talk to someone today.

Then come up with a cartoon theory that hasn't been done to death

DUDE, WHAT IF [character] WAS IN A COMA/WASN'T REAL?!

Mine was pretty original.

That glosses over the fact that their parents really really really love to fuck.

Thats further proof there abusive rednecks. Rednecks are typically very anticontraceptive, despite their violent and retarded nature, and typically couldnt even afford condoms or have the intellegiance to put one on if they wanted too.

Bump