Tfw refugee

>tfw refugee

memefugee

where ya from, cuckboy? why didn't you stay in turkey?

From where?

Go home and rebuild your country, you coward.

lmao why would he do that

Why?

Make great profit as a carpet bagger from all the skills you've learned in the West.

looks like a gay muslim country

go back to monkeyland, afghan boy

do you still practice your monkey religion?

>carpetbagger: a political candidate who seeks election in an area where they have no local connections.

Why should I do this?

respect Europeans rights for their own countries

why didn't you just join the tally ban

it should be obvious you don't belong where you currently are

Fuck off retard
This

How?
Not a fan.
Why?

what did you do before?
what are you doing now?
when are you going back?

Genuinely asking

>Why?
you're not european
you're a savage
you're a dumb muslim
your skin is the same color as feces
your have a huge nose and weird face

>Not a fan.

Fuck off retard

Because your kin lives there?

>what did you do before?
Fleeing.
>what are you doing now?
Student and work as a delivery driver.
>when are you going back?
Not currently a part of my plans.

OK, but what does that have to do with me fucking all the white Dutch cuties?

Why did you flee?

Most of my close family lives in America. I have 10 uncles and aunts, of which just 2 remain in Afghanistan. And both of those hate me.

lying is a sin

If we just annex the countries the refugee come from there won't be refugee problem at all.

afghans (if they are pashtun or tajik) are unironically whiter than most amerimutts

I meant before fleeing the country. Before being a refugee.

Why do they hate you? If i were you i'd work up some money, go back and be the king of the village. Build up the community, get a nice woman, kids. Give them a great life. What's your future in Netherlands?

fucking worthless TRASH, pieces of shit like you should be killed for not helping their country and instead fleeing like pathetic cowards.

This is not me (OP).
Civil war. After my little brother was born my father decided it was time to leave.

ooga booga

nobody's threatened by small mountain sand men lad give that up, at least groids have spooky bulbous faces

agar rasti afghan asti hamraye ma ba dari/pashto gap bezan

Because it's your country, you idiot. You have no reason to be here in Europe. You are not needed and not wanted here. Your country needs you.

>Coming from Mexico
HAHAHAHa holy shit you cannot make this stuff up. Kys paco

I was 10 when we left. So just a kid.
One of those aunts has a really crazy husband, a former child soldier, who's addicted to weed and other drugs. The other has issues with my dad.
Why should I help my country when my country has not helped me? I don't buy into Kennedy's quote before you use that on me.

No, this is an English thread.
It's not my country anymore.

cuckboy

you're not afghan then, just a troll, probably a subhuman hazara too

you must go back

kill yourself chicano trash, i hate people like op because of shit like you
fucking hypocrite and coward worthless trash

So first you say I am not an Afghan, then you say I am probably a Hazara. No wonder why Afghanistan is the way it is, when people like you are peak Afghan intellectuals.

Obvious bait thread, yet some retards fell into it.

Are you religious?

khodkoshi kon padarnalat

>Why should I help my country when my country has not helped me?
It's not quid pro quo necessarily, it's a connection to the land of your ancestors who've been there for so many centuries, do you actually desire to "join" the deracinated the faceless urban western herd?
Why don't you join these COMFY lads?

Why? I don't want to.
How am I a hypocrite?

>Why?

>It's not my country anymore.
Then go and reconquer it, coward. Netherlands is not your country either and it will never be your country. You will be a 3rd class citizen forever.

OP is a troll and you all got baited.

No.
Don't speak ill of the dead.
Why should I join this group that is funded and armed by certain nations and causes nothing but death and destruction? They are not like the IRA, they kill without purpose.

How would you rate your family compared to the average Dutch family?

Are you rich, middle class or poor? Are your more or less educated than average? What is your prospective career?

Just wondering how you stack up against ethnic Dutch people.

Also fuck these racists. You're more than welcome to stay in my country. The racists aren't though.

>2017
>Falling for bait
Lmao@u soyboyz

fuck off my country, and take all the muslims with you on the way out

>Don't speak ill of the dead.
I told you to kill yourself, retard, jesus christ you're legitimately retarded

I am happy being a "3rd class citizen" here.
I am not baiting, I am a refugee.

>I am a refugee
if you can't speak Pashto then you're not a refugee, you're either a LARPing non-Afghan or a LARPing diaspora.

>Also fuck these racists. You're more than welcome to stay in my country. The racists aren't though.

you should give him your gf too

>This many racist cuckolds getting triggered
Truly a great thread

You insulted my father.
>my family
poor (lower class)
>more or less educated
more educated at this point
>prospective career
I am a masterstudent in quantitative finance at the moment so working at a bank I guess
No.

ITT: a lot of insecure faggots

I am actually Jewish. Nothing wrong with that, potato monkey.

My gf is Jewish, she wouldn't approve.

oh you're the retarded nigger who sucks on indian dick 24/7

a true subhuman fishing for replies

for everyone ITT, OP is a troll who also happens to be a manlet (he said he was 165cm)

then you could eat shit and die
>inb4 cannibalism joke about mudslimes

Agreed. This thread is fucking cancer. Literally worse than Sup Forums.

just askin', doesn't Iran accept Afghani refugees?

What? You are mistaking me for someone else. Why are you so angry?

>quantitative finance

Did you do a BSc In Math? I know some friends who are doing that. They have a math background.

the only afghans in iran are of the hazara group, and they get treated lower than animals there

iranians themselves leave en masse to europe regularly so there's that too

just accept these foreigners as your countrymen what are you insec-

>could
you can only post in this thread if you have an iq of 90 or higher.

No, economics and then did a 1 year schakelprogramma with classes in statistics and econometrics to be able to take the master.

There's nothing to rebuild in Afghanistan, it's one of the most backwards places on Earf.

Pashtuns can be white but brown too. They definitely are not darker than the rest of Pakistan and certainly India. India is kinda of weird in that they are very dark but it's easy to tell between an indian and an African.

>person in question lives a perfectly normal life as a student
>somehow this is threat to you
yeah you are pretty insecure.

fuck off, there's a muslim monkey currently living in my country right now, got all the right in the world to shit on the shitskin

Nice. I wish all the best. You'll surely be more successful than anyone else ITT.

Why are you angry though?
What did a muslim do to you?

Thank you, you too.

with europe's workforce discrimination he'll be lucky to get a job in retail or fast food even with his degrees

Misch Dich nicht ein, Du dummer Fettsack. Dich hat keiner gefragt.

Refugee means someone who takes refuge in another country during a crisis in their own country, until it passes and they can safely return home.

That's not you is it. You're just a fucking parasite looking for gibs.

He's a stupid and poor. I bet he's that guy that wants to escape to Eastern Europe to run from the refugees lol.

He said he's a carpenter. He's just bitter that he cannot amount to much.

Would be nice if you post your body or skin color with a timestamp so we know that you aren't some outraged mokey that get's angry on an anonymous board over someone pretending to be afghan refugee.

Wow, you guys are the worst. Godspeed on your journey, OP.

Is this a joke? Or are you a monkey yourself?

Let's kill wh*toids together

as you can see from this thread most of them are worthless subhumans

ITT:
>lol if u dont want ppl from 3rd world countries who often carry beliefs that totally contradict western values (especially and ironically, leftist values) that we are also currently at war with, a war they often perceive as a religious/holy war, flooding your nations en masse, then u have micro penis xO

Well yeah I personally know an afghani refugee who stayed in Iran for a while. His father was decapitated by the taliban and his brother disappeared. His mother and sister were stuck in Iran(I think he got his sister of seven over) and he came to belgium so he could earn enough money so that his family could live decently. His mom is still in Iran. He wants to become a police officer kek

There's like 30 countries in between his country and ours that his monkey parents could have taken refugee in.
Shitskins are all the same.

I don't care what he's like as an individual you retard, the characteristics of foreigners that matters to me is that they're foreign, I could delve into heuristics and judge them as a collective if I willed but what everything boils down to is my not wanting Europe to be America 2.0 and another gay social experiment. Go to brazil if you want and swing from trees with the monkies you gold hording dúghall fuck.

Not true at all. I work with immigrants all the time.

I am not pretending.

>His father was decapitated by the taliban and his brother disappeared
bullshit sob stories told to immigration officers so that he/his family can stay in europe

Contender here. This thread is garbage

The UN settled us in the Netherlands, we entered legally. You shouldn't speak ill of my parents, they didn't do anything illegal.
Do you feel the same way about the descendants of the English and Scots in Ireland?

You see how they treat their own kind in their home nations, or people similar to them. They behead each other, often over trivial and/or religious shit. What do you think they're gonna do once they inevitably reach a majority in their host European nations?

lmao nice rationalizing