Korrsami hate thread

Dear Sup Forums

Turning my waifu gay was completely uncalled for

Korrsami was a mistake.

Ms Sato would never fuck a brainless water savage from some ice ridden shithole of a continent

Bumping.

Kind of fitting that the only good thing about the show was its overrated lesbian ship

More whining like a bitch about Korasami?

Sage.

Are we seriously doing this weird crossover fetish shit again?

Hmm do we make this a Korrasami thread?

or just a lesbian thread

Fine by me.
I'm looking forward to the comics and a new round of shitstorms.

Everyone loves AtLA but a lot of people hate the comics, i wonder if we can get a reverse where it will turn out everyone loves the Korra comics

WAIT A MINUTE

GIRLS CAN'T MAKE OTHER GIRLS PREGNANT

With science you can.

Perhaps.

The comics for ATLA made some very stupid choices. And honestly, Gene Yang is kind of a shit writer.

Korra figured out how to bend the Midichlorians to create life

I mean they'll be genetic aberrations in two generations who can't walk and have all autism because their DNA will break down, but sure you can.

I like to think Korra's ending gave credit to the fact that "suddenly lesbian" is a genuine problem in writing these days.

What are you reading where this is common enough to be considered a 'problem'?

Links to proof if you even can

Which I bet you can't

Wow, Op is genuinely late to the party. He is so late that there's been like 100 different parties in the same spot and the current party goers are asking "what the fuck is he going on about?"

We're still talking about this? What's left to talk about? Trying to stir up more hate? Why yes, Legend of Korra isn't exactly popular here. We've known that since forever.

Next time, OP, arrive to the party on time.

You expect too much from those hacks

She's bi yo.