Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Wildfires Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pour Some Water On That Shit Like Nigga Blow It...

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Wildfires Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pour Some Water On That Shit Like Nigga Blow It Away Haha

and lots of earthquakes too

God obviously is punishing California

buuuurn baby burn

Beans and groids on suicide watch.

california has the gayest of earthquakes, dunno where that san andreas fault doomsday meme came from

this wouldnt happen if you guys took global warming seriously

Tf is you on to boay? The earth aint playin no games nigga. I respect my homie the Earth

>tfw in Baja and my lips are dry af from the Santa Ana winds

God damn you calicucks stop blowing wind in my face with your fires.

Did the soyboys from California ask for Trump's help?

why do people even live in these places
it's like the tornado alley, we don't require people to live where they work anymore
if you work in a hellhole you don't have to live there

Californian flora needs to burn once in a while, but shithead Californians don't allow for controlled burnings on their properties once in few years and then they get this Armageddon.

What about the fauna?

Land is cheap so idiots will buy it because in america everyone is entitled to his own McMansion made from chinese cardboard walls.

The happens pretty much every few years.

Let commiefornia burn. I'm enjoying snow.

They usually hide away from the fires and survive just fine.

tornado alley is like 90% agriculture. people work and live there. are you dum

>if you work in a hellhole you don't have to live there
ignorance.

You think someone, at some point, literally tried to fight fire with fire?

>3 3/4
Imperial is such a joke.

Everyone
Controlled burning is one of the biggest and most effective ways to fight large wildfires.
You burn out potential fuel sources around tge fire in a controlled fashion, then the wildfire is stopped when it gets there.

This looks beautiful in a way desu

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE, ANAKIN