There are people on right now that are atheists

>There are people on right now that are atheists

Disgusting

Look up to the sky. Do you see a giant guy up there? No? OK.

Also burden of proof is on your half.

>no one can disprove that god exists

no one can also disprove rastafarism

how did we get here?

You don't know, well burden of proof is on you.

Also bible is proof btw

bible unironically predicted many events and has given mankind unsurpassed morals

What if you can only see him at night, and he's really really black?

>A book that has changed more times than sluts change sex partners is to be taken seriously

>No one can disprove that god exists

That's not the point. Point is proving whatever it affects the world or not, orthogonal god would be both unprovable and irrelevant.

he deserves rape desu

Blindly following the bible has led people to ridicule scientific pioneers, without whom we would still live in the dark ages.
Do you believe the earth is flat, 6000 years old, and that dinosaur fossils were put into the earth to "test our faith" because "the lord works in strange ways"?
If so, you really don't deserve to have a mobile phone, travel by plane, or even have access to the internet or medicine.

do u also belive in santa claus? u belive in the easter bunny? its fking funny how grown people actually can belive in religion, and even fight wars over it, no wonder this world is shite

personally, im agnostic

>giant guy up there
no one ever talked about a big guy in the skies

Okay

We have night vision to detect him and I'm sure he'd affect surrounding area around him so we can identify him by that but we haven't seen him.

if god was real he was probably an alien desu

ah yes, the radical centrism of metaphysics

What if you can only see him after taking a kilogram of LSD?

Burden
Of
Proof

i am just open to possibilities

>A.K.A Atheist who got triggered by fedora memes

How much of an instant IQ buff do you get for not believing in god?

I'm Albanist

Is that the religion of selling people's organs?

neither atheist nor theist, frankly i don't care about any of it and i'm tired of hearing about it, just shut the fuck up and stop making me pick sides.

fairies, elves, pixies, ogres, dragons and urukhai all exist too

disprove that

never been recorded in human history accurately

Christ has

>they are right
The absolute state of protestants, ladies and gentlemen.

>Christ has
Yeah by other nonexisting people like Peter

>never been recorded in human history accurately
yes they have
prove to me they don't exist

also i'm talking about omnipresent god, not christ

Moron. Jesus and Peter are historical characters

>Evidence: None

can't believe I share the same board with people who legit believe in guys with superpowers because it's written in a piece of paper

fuck me, I want an estonian Sup Forums board or a czech one

You already believe in a lot of things, just because they are written in a piece of paper.

That's deep as fuck.

Stop larping, you really dont believe in fairy tales do you?

Well, that's because I'm not real, after all, it's just words on a malaysian boat market.

>

I'm in the "I can't prove anything, and I don't give a fuck" camp.

only pagans believed in "big guys". abrahamic faith is a reaction against that

same
I'm an agnostic, not because of principle or conviction, just too lazy to care and put any amount of effort into religious belief when I could put it somewhere else

Atheists on suicide watch

Romans knew about him and they wrote about him. He was sentenced to death and it is a historical fact. Get your shit together

guilty~~

>all these brainlets who didnt know OP's image was an ironic meme

Neoplatanism > normie theism

>God is black

Lord of the Rings is based on real events.

No one can disprove that Unicorns exists
No one can disprove that Santa Claus exists

it was reported by christians, not Romans, of course they would protect their sect's founding legend
the note on Jesus in Joseph Flavius chronicle has been heavily modified by the Church and distorted in translation, all he said that hasn't been added later is that there are Christians who supposedly are the students of a miracle-maker and there is one James among them who is a brother of the sect's founder, Jesus called Christ, the rest is only seen in later copies made by christians, the only thing Flavius confirmed is that there was a guy who had a brother with nickname Christ, anything about miracles, about sentence, resurrection, it's all christian additions
not to mention that according to the Bible Christ had no brothers and the only semi-respectable historical mention of him says he was A BROTHER of some James

it was mentioned by Romans too, they knew what to do with anarchists and troublemakers, especially in a hot place like Judea.

The correct line to take with this argument is this:
if something cannot be disproven, god is as possible as you being a head in a jar living in the Matrix, you can't disprove either and nobody has proven either

>x=y
>y=z
What a fucking moron.