Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-amalgam
youtube.com/watch?v=7fg-WCjpgJk&list=PLegyzbptUKNztoGJZgDqg0rNO3wq57vjp&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=_24rJEKuGaE
youtu.be/DzvGs9Psw9I?t=2m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have fun /sug/

WTF HAPPENED? GODDAMMIT PERIDOT

Reminder that Uncle Grandpa is Yellow Diamond.

Probably discussing the fact that Lapis wants to bail and Steven is guilting her or something

What is he holding on to

We're back, baby!

What is it /sug/?

The moon? A star? The start of a flashback? A scene transition? A poil?

Why would CN bother to use this as a promo image if it weren't important?

This is a confirmed leak? Could it just be a thumbnail?

just to keep everyone fucking guessing
watch it not end up being important in the slightest

WHAT IS THIS FROM?

WHERES THE LEAKS

THE LEEEEEEAKS?

Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Not even joking, it could be a tear.

Look what I found on tumblr

>tfw if this was a traditional bomb we would be right back to where we were, waiting for new content with no clear end in sight.

I am perfectly okay with one episode a week

Disgusting

Oh, I get it. They're "water wings". Like what you wear when you're learning to swim.

Wait there's more episodes after the baseball one?

"One man's trash..."

The size relation on this is bullshit. The presumably 3 to 4 foot tall Steven is the height of Sardonyx's palm, a grown man should be at least three times taller than this figure.

Lapis is being a moody bitch and trying to fly away from everything for the third time.

I'm guessing she suggested Steven is her home and therefore must be with her wherever she goes, but Steven reminds her that he has a family too who are his home. He will say something about not being able to travel around with her endlessly, so Lapis decides to stay wherever he goes, even if it means she needs to be near the CG are

She looks like Lil' BUB in the image.

Peridot was a Nazi

We all knew this

What matters now is that she has given up her evil ways.

>implying anyone cares
Lapis is a victim at best and a cunt at her worst. Liking her at this point in time just means you have shit taste.

>THEY CANT GO ONE EPISODE WITHOUT SOMEONE CRYING

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Inshallah /sug/

how long til /trash/ ?

i thought the CN website just pulls images at set times, regardless of what's actually going on.

At least not until June 9th, although if the Summer of Steven has a short enough hiatus after that, or no hiatus at all, the mods might permit /sug/ to stay.

Fuck the mods
No one tells me what to do

I love the concept of Peridot meeting Stevonnie. One part of her loves her and the other is jealous. This is Rainbow Quartz all over again. Stevonnie is the perfect dominatrix for Peridot.

The only thing I want to see more is Greg's reaction to Steven's version of Rainbow Quartz with Pearl.

It's a weather balloon

What's your favorite instrumental track from the show? I'm quite fond of this one
soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-amalgam

make the CG fatter, shorter and smellier

>her

I wish this faggot would fuck off forever.

Good morning /sug/, what's for breakfast?

What's wrong?

Oatmeal

Leftover chinese

bagels from Einstein bros

>hybrid QT mentally projects himself into a melon leaving his body unguarded
>implying Peridot didn't snuggle Steven's body like a big teddy bear while he was "away"

Well, technically, Stevonnie is made of two people, it fit in more than even the neutral application of They/Their/them.

honestly though
who the fuck cares what pronouns a cartoon character uses?

caring about identity politics in a cartoon is honestly more retarded and autistic than writing MLP fan fiction

Reminder, the frogs are getting the next couple eps erly on the 21st so we'll be getting
> Same old world
> barn mates
> hit the diamond
> steven floats
All this week.

Sounds great, remember: it's the most important meal of the day.

Guy indulges retards on twitter. Idiots mistake him for word of god

youtube.com/watch?v=7fg-WCjpgJk&list=PLegyzbptUKNztoGJZgDqg0rNO3wq57vjp&index=4

That's one way of looking at it, but I think Stevonnie is meant to be their own person who decided to use those pronouns.

Either way it's complicated, but they're the boss.

Speaking of meals:
Did Malachite poop out the remains of the Watermelon Stevens she ate?

>"Snuggle"
Snuggle and not /ss/?

Speaking of that track, anyone else enjoy Mirror Gem more than Ocean Gem? Mirror Gem had a kind of "shit gets real" atmosphere that I feel like Ocean Gem didn't have, and on first viewing the stuff that goes down in Mirror Gem is pretty crazy, especially if you weren't expecting the show to ever get that serious.

either that or spit them out like chewing tobacco

What part of that tweet isn't word of God? Matt works on the show, and he mentions one little detail about one character, and you're fucking angry.

Hasn't Matt been misleading before or straight up deleted multiple things he's said to the community?

He lies frequently on it, the guy seems not to understand social media (Plz stop attacking Peridot X steven shippers please guz) and overall is a complete jackass

I kinda feel the same about The Return vs Jailbreak to be honest

I understand that his tweets should be taken with a pinch of salt, but are you seriously going this far to defend your reason for not wanting to use the proper pronouns of a character?

Post pics of Steven being a cuddleslut.

>admits that he lies
>says we should take that particular tweet and face value because you agree with it

Requesting an image of Jasper catcalling normal jewelry at a jewelry store, using lines like, "Damn girl, look at that sparkle," and "Girl, you so fine."

>Connie, Peridot and the Crystal Gems just pulling a cuddle train on Steven leaving him with an ahegao
This is a shockingly lewd. I want this to happen.

Reminder that he once specifically said Garnet isn't a fusion

That's not what I said, or meant.
What I tried to say was that some of Matt's tweets should be taken seriously, some not. Obviously the spoilery tweets he replies to should be taken with a pinch of salt, but a minor detail about one character (such as pronouns) should be taken seriously.

I don't have a problem with using "they" as a gender neutral third person singular pronoun.

WHERE ARE THE DRAWFAGS?

I agree completely. All of the really wild stuff went down in the Return, like the hand ship appearing, a new gem, the talk between Steven and Greg with the dramatic version of Rose's theme, the gems getting blown the fuck out, and Steven getting knocked the fuck out. Jailbreak was largely just confirmation that Garnet was a fusion, which most people had figured out way before the episode aired, and served more to wrap up what The Return had started.

youtube.com/watch?v=_24rJEKuGaE

>Stevonnie
>Gem

Is Stevonnie having they/them pronouns a spoiler?
Stevonnie is a 1/4th Gem 3/4th Human Fusion, still a Gem.

Literally the guy lies. All the time. About everything.

Why should we trust him on a single thing? It really sounds like you just want the pronoun thing to be true.

>Did you even wonder who I used to BE?
>I'm Lapis Lazuli! And you can't keep me trapped here anymore!

Still gives me chills Family

Oh I don't give a shit about what pronouns to use for Stevonnie, the show will tell me that anyways, I wasn't defending it, just pointing out Matt's a shit.

How about a misunderstanding? Jasper is just leering at a gems in a necklace around a busty lady's neck, right above her ample cleavage:
>the woman notices and takes a good look at Jasper's fit body
>bites her bottom lip with a smile
>"See something you like?"
>"Oh yeah."

Again, is it a spoiler that Stevonnie uses they/them pronouns?

God, if not for steven universe i'd probably have fucking killed myself by now

It's called subtext, user.

Again, he lies about non-spoiler things.

>Is Stevonnie having they/them pronouns a spoiler?
No, that's just a logical conclusion, seeing as they don't really have a gender. What I was getting at is that you don't have to trust Matt's tweets just because he works on the show.

'Kay.

And yes, "cuddling" meant fucking voraciously.

Are you implying that Garnet being a fusion wasn't a spoiler?
Even then, it's an answer until the show or someone else says otherwise.

youtu.be/DzvGs9Psw9I?t=2m45s

Is the ending to Ocean Gem the comfiest feelgood moment in Steven Universe

It's such a minor thing that you might as well consider it to be true. As I said, Stevonnie doesn't have a gender, so it would be logical to assume they use gender neutral pronouns.

Requesting this with Amethyst feeding Steven a donut.

Sure, it was meant to signal a return to SoL after the drama.

I feel like the upcoming baseball has a similar role.

Right up until the Town bomb shatters expectations and shows a Homeworld invasion

We're seeing one more after but only in France as if right now. We should continue with with the townie bomb in June

I'm expecting Same Old World to have the same feel, at least at the end with Lapis not being angsty and running away for the fifth time

The thing is that some people don't know about that, and some people don't take androgynity into consideration for a character. I'm merely pointing out a small detail they were wrong about.

I can't wait for copious amounts of Gretzky Has the Ball due to complete misunderstanding of Earth sports

It's a _/ss/_ episode

>all this townie bomb shit
Crewniverse would be dumb to compound a shit ton of human episodes in one long stretch after all the shit that's happened right?

STEVEN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Is it really /ss/ if the woman is neither an adult or a child but rather an immortal being?

It's a Ronaldo episode
Which feels like such a damn shame because Tides/Skies was one of the very best episodes so far

It's like canon filler.

Utter shit, unless Jasper comes out of the ground and punches Ronaldo or Peridot fucks Steven's light's out

i agree. both of those episodes had a really genuine feeling of tension/buildup. i noticed that they're both boarded by paul and raven, along with other similar episodes like keeping it together, message received and gem drill. i mean, regardless of how you feel about the ending of gem drill, it was also really intense and even scary at parts. i guess that's what those boarders do best.

You'd be right.

Except, for the episode title "last one out of beach city".

Essentially; I think shits going to go down during the town bomb. I assume it will be the next big event, given that Malachite and the cluster just go cleared.