Whomp thread

To be fair, there are lots of reasons to run! Perhaps there's a dollar on the ground. Perhaps there are chocolate almonds on sale for a dollar. Perhaps you got into a fight with an old lady over dollar candy and she slipped on some spilled candies and you can't go back to jail. Not like this.

Oh shit a comic that isn't about being depressed

I laughed

He's a big vigilante

this one is good, but not sure it deserved 6 panel.

It's derivative of self-deprecation though. He's so astounded that anyone would run because he himself never runs which implies he never exercises because he's a poor example of a human being.

>Ronnie the Whomp has a posse.
>4'3",
>520 LB

help, I see loss in the window

I want to crop that last panel, but I just know I'd never get around to using it. Also, is that the sweaty even more sadsack than Ronnie dude his girlfriend left him for on the right?

Instead it goes in a bold new direction for Whomp: being fat and lazy.

Is that one guy the dude who his first girlfriend left him for?

That does work well backwards. Good job!

Yeah but at least the joke isn't just "I'm depressed" and the part about being fat doesn't reference McDonald's at all.

Small victory.

Ronnie invented the comic palindrome. I propose we call that a comoc

>one fat guy's Hawaiian shirt has palm trees
>Ronnie's has flowers
>the other's is stars
topkek

>-local fat

Ronnie is made of McNuggies

I'm loving these edits. I wonder how many different combinations can make this scene work.

I'm imagining the other two have some kind of lesser fat magic and have to do a horrible Sailor Moon-esque transformation sequence to change into their hawaiian shirts. Complete with pausing to catch their breathe halfway through.

best alt text in a while

Fuck, I'm relating to the not-Ronnie for once. A few weeks ago someone I work with saw me running and asked if someone was trying to mug me.

Chek'd

Are you a QT girl and/or trap?

I have more hair on my arms than Ronnie has on his face.

>'Oh hey. Whomp. I haven't read Otaku Dad in awhile either I wonder how that's goin.... oh. Ok.'

Some people are into bears. The co-worker wanted to be your prince charming and rescue you.

>bear
No, I'm just a very hairy skeleton. And the co-worker was an 8-months pregnant woman.

>almost 30 posts
>no comments on ponytail Agrias

Well, pregnant women do tend to be incredibly horny. But makes way more sense that she just thought your skinny ass was being mugged, though.

Oh wow look. Agrias has a ponytail.
Are you happy now?

>exercising frights
The name is almost as funny as the comic.

her profuse sweating excites me more

There's running and there's running. Maybe you looked like you were trying to flee from something instead of keeping a pace.

That doesn't answer the question.

I'm more interested in her thighs

Sweaty Agrias. Me gusta

>Being so starved for real women that you focus on a fictional woman temporarily changing her hairstyle
Go get a date you neet

CHECKED

>they're all wearing the same shirt

fucking kek

I've never read this before except for the few times I've passed it on here, but I see these threads all the time. So... who is that Agrias broad in relation to him? Is that his... girlfriend? Wife? Sister? Roommate? What's going on here

Roommate

>Local Fat

Look closer. They're all wearing hawaiian shirts, but each has a slightly different pattern.

Roommate. But there have been a few small arcs where they stop living together and still stay in touch as friends. I think they're currently living together, though.

And they do address the idea of them developing sexual or romantic feelings for one another, but immediately shut it down every time because it's not going to happen.

Whomp's been shitty ever since real life Ronnie had his midlife crisis but this one's actually pretty decent like they used to be.

sweaty running naggy aggy makes my wingus tingle

but it'd be good to pull on it!

>real life Ronnie had his midlife crisis

Isn't he like 34? And unmarried? And childless?

Mary senpais coming back to the USA.

I also use fat as a singular noun when one of them is in my way, wading in slow motion through it's own gravitational pull to a different position where it thinks it isn't in the way, even though it is. Fucking fats.

It'd be awkward-er without it.

My power level is too high.

So does agrias exists or what

Agrias is growing increasingly attractive.

She does stay in good shape. Has that mild super strength thing going on.

>all the fat guys are wearing hawaiian shirts

??

YES

______for you_______

>never getting stung by mosquitos
thank you based god

Tight.

oh baby

god fucking DAMMIT

>0
Christ, what has happened to me? I've become a complete normalfag over the past three years

>134
I must be sucking up your mojo over standard TCP/IP.

Last time there was an alternate Agrias hairstyle, everyone chimped the fuck out.

5. 8 if waifuism counts as "girl you don't know."

>local fat: Keeps fat local
I like it

Not including fictional characters just shows how deeply flawed it is as a scouter.

I can raise a dark army apparently

She's an amalgam of traits from multiple real people, but she's fictional.

With or without the full wizard bonus?

>when you're full and so is everyone else but there's two slices left of pizza and you don't want to carry it around all day.

>carry it around all day

What? Why would you carry two slices of pizza with you?

Who the fuck uses Facebook anymore?

Leftovers.

>that tiny lil peek of a pelvic "v" leading downwards
oh yes

I just don't see the appeal of Facebook.

Is it really worth it for two slices of pizza that you could just throw away?

Dude, that's food. You don't just dump food.

>57

>tfw this mentality is a contributing factor to why I'm such a fatass

>0
This is bullshit because I annually buy $1800+ in cape and anime toys and I refuse to believe that that makes me normal in power level.

+3 (if we count kpop waifus as crushes)

w-wizards don't really exist, do they? because i'm socially awkward as hell and a fatass but have still managed to put my dink in someone.

You're a rich hipster, user. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

I've done meme magic a few times. I think you messed up your spec, dude.

5. Fuck, I'm a normie

Agrias running is adorable.

>Lost my first kiss to my first GF and then my virginity all in a week
>Only now realize what a mistake I have made knowing I wont get powers

>tfw Druid

Don't remind me.

>Agrias losing her thicc

WHY RONNIE

>46

>warlock
I just want to be a paladin.